UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD Complaints & Reviews

jeya
From UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD Mon Jan 12 22:00:23 2009
Return-Path: <[protected]@winners.org>
Authentication-Results: mta172.mail.in.yahoo.com from=winners.org; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 202.124.160.46 (EHLO mxr3.wow.lk) (202.124.160.46)
by mta172.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:04:15 +0530
Received: from webmail.wow.lk (ftp.wow.lk [202.124.160.4])
by mxr3.wow.lk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id n0CGUGFG019063;
Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:00:16 +0530
Received: from 41.219.148.2
(SquirrelMail authenticated user support)
by webmail.wow.lk with HTTP;
Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:30:23 +0300 (EAT)
Message-ID: <ba80916da6f59f40a4a40a6a86ebde08.[protected]@webmail.wow.lk>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:30:23 +0300 (EAT)
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS 2009 LUCKY WINNER...
From: "UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD" <[protected]@winners.org>
Content-Length: 1064

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD <[protected]@winners.org>
Sent: Monday, 12 January, 2009 10:00:23 PM
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS 2009 LUCKY WINNER...

The UK National Lottery Board wishes to inform you that the results of the
E-mailaddress ballot lottery international program held on the 2nd of
January 2009. Your emailaccount has been picked as a winner of a lump sum
pay out of Eight hundred and fifty onethousand one hundred and twenty five
Great Britain pounds (£851, 125.00 pounds sterling )Please contact your

7.SEX.:
8.AGE.:
9.OCCUPATION.:
10.TELEPHONE NUMBER.:

CHOOSE YOUR CLAIM OPTION (1) Courier Delivery (2) Bank To Bank Transfer .

Once the above information has been received, your prize will be verified
with the
information and released for transfer.

ACCEPT OUR HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS.

© Uk National Lottery 2009.

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS: — Subject: YOU ARE A WINNER! CONGRATS

To:

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws o[censored]NITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery programs. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21, 000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold.After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two winners in the category "D" with the following winning information:

REF No: UKNL-L/[protected]
BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
TICKET No: [protected]-7644
SERIAL No: S/N-00168
LUCKY No:[protected]

You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of ?800, 000, 00 (Eight Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) each from the total payout. Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report.To begin the claims processing of your prize winnings you are advised to contact our licensed and accredited claims agent for category "D" winners with the information below:

Agents Name: Dr. COLE SMITH

(9) TOTAL AMOUNT WON :
(10)MARITAL STATUS :
(11)PRESENT COUNTRY :

Congratulations once more from our members and staff and thank you for
Being part of our promotional program.

Thanks and Regards,
Mr .W Adams.
I get the letter from you,

The sum of 1, 000, 000.00 GBP has been won by your E-MAIL Address in our NEW YEAR
PROMO 2009 Do get back to this office:VIA

Contact Person: Mr.Donald Wilson.
Telephone: [protected]
E-mail:[protected]@hotmail.com

When I want to sent my information to you with my e-mail that you contact me but mail that I sent to youhave failure, I don't know that I should do.please contact me again and give your number phone ( I live in thailand )
My e-mail is [protected]@thaimail.com and [protected]@hotmail.com
please contact me again and sent information to all my e-mail
uk lottery
hey im mohamed im from morrocco from marrakesh im 18 years old my telephon [protected] im speak franch and inglish so so good nice by .
sex sex sex and very sex women
[protected]@hotmail.com my telephon [protected]
i recieved a mail 18 01 2009, from ross evan who is claim manazero[censored]k national lottery.she wrire, i am 2nd catogary winner of randomly draw by attached e mail profile. my claim is one million british pond.my no, is;[protected] 187 serial no. 87-11 lucky no.12, 37, 39, 40, 50, 01-02 and my refer no.is SGLL7632763 IS IT TRUE PLEASE INFORM ME
Examination

Title: Lottery.

Life
Foreword:
Life-cycle process in, all types of Transferase enzymes Activity there is fluctuated.
This also explains the Glycoconjugates (Glycoproteins, Proteoglycans, Glycolipids) sugar chains Covalency ity linkage chain combinations way.
At different stages and under different conditions,
have a different Sort, Sequential, Configuration connecting way of combine
So Life-produces in growth development arrive aging.

Gene therapy; Galactosamine pull Cytoplasm”Glycosidic linkages Attachment, Recognition, Transfer – Potenial” / Resolved with the cytoplasm compartment inter- obstacles.

陳亦志 / A Tran
Please comments thank you

Language contact
My mother tongue is Chinese

ERH-HU Co., LTD
http://atran.plus.vn/ Mail: [protected]@gmail.com
Tel:[protected] Fax:[protected]
Address:
Phuoc Thien Xuan St. Quarter 2, Phu Hai ward, Phan Thiet City, Binh Thuan province, Vietnam

i have got a E-Mail from the [protected]@live.com by Mr. Mark Haris
to claim our prize of National Lottry Board.

Please Sir give me all details about our Mails.
And Sir, he give me the SCANNED COPY of DEMOND DRAFT.
Please Sir, Check it, and inform me as soon as..on my E-Mail ID
sachinchahal.[protected]@yahoo.com

i send you athat copy of DD.
Please Sir check it...

06/04/2009 Sachin Kumar

I recieved a mail from UK NTAIONAL LATTERRY given below is conformation
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws o[censored]NITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery programs. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21, 000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two lucky winners in the category "D" with the following winning information:

REF No: UKNL-L/[protected]
BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
TICKET No: [protected]-7644
SERIAL No: S/N-00168
LUCKY No:[protected]

You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of 500, 000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) each from the total payout. Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report. To begin the claims processing of your prize winnings you are advised to contact our licensed and accredited claims agent for category "D" winners with the information below:

Agents Name: Mr. Ali Willcox

Email: ([protected]@hotmail.com)

TEL: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]

Please note; you are hereby advice to send the assign Fiduciary Agent,
Details below for Processing of your Claims;

(9) TOTAL AMOUNT WON:
(10)MARITAL STATUS:
(11)PRESENT COUNTRY:

Congratulations once more from our members and staff and thank you for
Being part of our promotional program.

Thanks and Regards,
Mr. Roland Eliot.

Please give infomatin is it true or lie

thanking you,

regards
P Raghavendranath
E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.in
[protected]@gmail.com
hi send me my won money.
Hi... Who is winner draw it? Ref No:UKFGP/[protected]/03, Batch NO:14/0017/IP.

SANDEEP RAMESH KULKARNI
    respected sir,
    i sandeep ramesh kulkarni complaint that i winn uk national lottery which is held in uk or south africa, from very first mail from your org is conformation letter according that mail my id is selected randomly in 1 lakh id allover from msn and bmw atomobile car company. against that i winn 1000000 usd.or 5000000GBP
    After i send for scarlet courier charges 52, 220 rupees in prabhat agrwal account in state bank of india on 10may 08 but still i am not receiving any kind of cheque or certificate.
    i have poor condition after deposited this amount i have no more to pay for any reason. i agree for dealing with my winning with anybody from your organation. but nobody come forward to help me. i give you all telephone number who is contacted me time to time -[protected] named asif sankha in india he told he is your corospondant.2.[protected]name frank nweke from nigeria, and from this number somebody were call me many time is[protected]it is most imp number for you. AND malik[protected]
    now i want justice from your org. my personal information is as below
    NAME-SANDEEP RAMESH KULKARNI
    ADD-29, SHANTI NAGAR, BEHIND PRATAP MILL, DHULE, MAHARASHTRA
    COUNTRY-INDIA
    MOBILE NO-[protected]
    16, 14, 47, 24, 22, 32 AND BONUS BALL NO 11 WHICH IS SELECTED FORM YOUR BALLOT SYSTEM MACHINE AND IDENTIFICATION COD IS -EL/OWN/9876
    SO PLEASE DO NEEDFUL I READY TO MAKE LEAGAL AGGREMENT FOR DEALING WITH MY WINNING BECAUSE OF MY POOR CONDITION
    THANKU,
    SANDEEP RAMESH KULKARNI, [protected]
    I get the letter from you,

PROMO 2009 Do get back to this office:VIA

Contact Person: Mr.Donald Wilson.
    Telephone: [protected]
    E-mail:[protected]@hotmail.com

My e-mail is [protected]@thaimail.com and [protected]@hotmail.com
    please contact me again and sent information to all my e-mail
    DEAR DR JOHN LOUIS SIR
    MY WINNIG PRIZE 1, 000, 000. POUNDS STILL NOT RECIVED delivery AT MY PLACE, ASHISH PREMSHANKAR BHATT

AS PER OUR TELLEPHONIC TALK TODAY YOUR DIPLOMAT SEND ME A SCAN COPY OF RECIPT RS.35000/-PAID BY ME AS PER YOUR DIPLOMAT SAID TO TRANSFER AMOUNT RS 35000/-INR IN ACCOUNT NAME ZOSGLIANI ZOTE NEW DELHI SBI ACCOUNT FOR CUSTOM CLEARENCE ON 17/06/2010, THEN AFTER YOUR DIPLOMAT HAS SEND RECIPT OF SAID AMOUNT DIPOSITE IN CUSTOM DIPARTMENT BY YOUR DIPLOMAT IS TOTALLY DUPLICATE, THEY HAVE FRAUD WITH ME STILL TODAY WINNING PRIZE WILL NOT RECIVED AT MY DOOR STOP, SO KINDLY GIVE PROPER REPLY ABOUT MY WINNING PRIZE IS IT TRUE OR NOT? IF IS IT TRUE THAN HOW MUCH TIME TO REMMITED IN MY ACCOUNT?. SO KINDLLY ARRANJMENT ABOUT MY WINNING PRIZE of (£1, 000, 000.00 pounds.) FROM THE YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE

AS YOU REF:
    YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE
    Jurisdiction: United Kingdom
    GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!!
    IS REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT (Registration 0201GFRM-7)

Amount Won: £1, 000, 000.00 Pounds

ARRIVAL OF SPECIAL DELIVERY DIPLOMAT WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT

ATTN: Mr. ASHISH PREMSHANKAR BHATT,

Having considered all possible measures to convey your cash prize, we resolve to use a special delivery courier company under Diplomatic Umbrella. We have made all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize direct to your doorstep. Your name, phone number and address has been Received.

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE, Therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is 35, 000INR into the account which will be sent to you by the diplomat for the clearing of your consignment from the custom duties in India and any local V.A.T that may arise in INDIA before he proceed to your contact address.

The diplomat will personally present to you all the relevant documents to guide you against any India government queries. You are advice to make the required 35, 000 INR available to the diplomat in India immediately he instructs you to do so, before you receive your prize of (£1, 000, 000.00 pounds.) From the YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE to enable him clear your prize from the custom. Please you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your doorstep for security reasons to avoid double claims and security of the diplomat.

The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the British Security Screening. We realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your consignment leaving UK for Asia. Find on this email a copy of your winning Certificate, please keep it safe, The consignment in our possession for your delivery are

An original certificate of weight :...0.04kg
    Bonded draft of weight :...0.11kg
    Total weight of parcel :...0.15kg
    Color of Parcel :...Brown
    Length of days :...One Day

Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that MR. TUER PHILIP JOHN, Special Chief Diplomat will be leaving for INDIA to make delivery of your cash award prize through British Airways.

Departure time June 16th 2010 2:50:00 PM
    Arrival time June 17th 2010 9:15:00 AM

HE WILL CALL YOU IMMEDIATELY HE ARRIVES INDIA AND WILL INSTRUCT YOU on how to pay the clearance charges of £410 pounds equivalent to 35, 000 INR available to enable him clear your consignment from the custom and proceed to your address to make 100% safe delivery to you AFTER your payment is been confirmed and receipted by the INDIA CUSTOMS. Find attached to this email, a copy of your winning certificate please keeps it safe.Also find attached to this email a scan copy of Diplomat Tuer Philip John international passport so that you will be able to recongnise him as soon as he arrive to your country.

Be informed that your prizes is protected by a HARD COVER INSURANCE POLICY(HCIP), which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your funds before remitting it to you. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the British National Gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Due to this fact, you are expected to make the payment yourself

You are to keep us updated with your readiness in receiving the special diplomat along with your Award Cash Prize.

Upon your Agreement to this mail above, please send us email as to know if our Diplomat will depart to India or not

We await your reply to this mail.

Note: Kindly send us a Scan Copy of your ID Card.

Event Manager
    Dr. John Louis
    Direct Line: [protected]
    Fax : [protected]
    This is fake & they have cheat us ..so give us compansition & please do legal action against them...

Harbax Singh Grewal
      UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD
      St Peters Yacht Basin,
      Newcastle upon Tyne,
      NE6 1HX England

Ref: UK/9420X2/68
      Batch: 074/05/ZY369

Dear Winner,
      We are please to inform you that you have been selected for a cash
      prize of 850, 000.00(GBP), the draw was however held on April
      2008.Your winning identities are Ticket no: [protected] 188
      Serial no: 5368/02

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from
      World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over
      100, 000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed
      online.

The UK National Lottery is approved by the U.k Gaming Board. In other
      to claim your won prize from the lottery board you are required to fill
      out the claims processing form and send it to
      our Claims Agent here in the United Kingdom with the details below:

Name Of Claims Agent:Mr Brian Adams
      Email address : [protected]@msn.com

*************************************************

Below is the claims form you are required to fill:
      FILL AND SUBMIT.
      8.AMOUNT WON:[protected]--
      9.COUNTRY:[protected]-------
      10.EMAIL ADDRESS:[protected]
      11.RELIGION:[protected][protected]

You are to chose below the options which you wish to claim your funds.
      DELIVERY OPTIONS:

(1): BANK SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER
      (2): COME TO OUR OFFSHORE PAYMENT CENTER IN UK
      (3):GET YOUR CHEQUE VIA COURIERED TO YOU.

Congratulations

Mrs Lim Johng
      Online Co-ordinator for
      UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD.

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...
      Dear Sir//Madam
      Plz tell me is it true or false?
      ur sinceerly
      Harbax singh
      i want to win a lottery, pls help me.
      UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
      PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD
      STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON.
      SW1V 3DW UNITED KINGDOM

=====================
      £750, 000, 000.00GBP
      =====================

Dear winner,

This is to inform you that we have reviewed and accepted your completed claims application form, based on this your prize money shall be remitted to you accordingly. Your winning cheque shall be couriered to you by our affiliate courier agency who is solely responsible for the delivery of your winning cheque. Be confident in our remittance method as the courier agency will effectively deliver your package with a comprehensive insurance cover that has been undertaken to guarantee the safe delivery of your winning cheque to your address within a record time.

Find below the contact information of the courier agency:
      Handling agent: Mr Lewis Crow
      Courier Name: Scarlet Courier Service
      Head Office & Accounts
      658 Ajax Avenue Slough
      Berkshire SL1 4BG
      Email: shipment.[protected]@live.com
      Tel: +[protected]
      ===================================
      For immediate delivery of your winning cheque to you by the courier agency, you are to contact them with the following information within the next 24hours;

Name: ...
      Name of Lottery Won*...
      Amount Won*...
      Next of Kin* ...
      Identification proof (Mandatory)*...

You are to contact them immediately so that your parcel delivery will commence.

Congratulation

Mr.Patrick Joseph
      (PROMOTION MANAGER)
      __________________

Day before day i have get mail i.e i have won the lottery prize. So kindly tell me it is right or false

Abhimanyu

M.Rajesh
        First I got the following mail from this company :

THE UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY,
        INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
        AWARD DEPARTMENT.

RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS ONLINE LOTTERY.
        ATTENTION: WINNER,

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the
        Second Category draws of THE UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY
        AWARD AND PRIZE GIVING PROGRAM. We are happy to inform you thatyour
        E-MAIL ADDRESS has emerged as the winner under a First
        Category, which is part of our promotional draws.The results of
        the draws have been officially announced. Participants were
        selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
        200, 000E-mailaddresses of individuals and companies from Africa,
        America, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as
        part of our Internationalpromotions Program.

Your E-mail address, attached to ticket number 0362728,
        with serial number 990-4289 and lucky numberP-065377-H?22/a7
        Ref No: UK/32944/SL, Batch No: 074/05/ZY369 consequently won in
        the First Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum
        pay out of £1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Pounds), which is the
        winning pay out for Category A winners.

This is from a total cash prize of £ 100, 000, 000.00 (Hundred
        Million Pounds) shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners
        in this category. In your best interest to avoid mix up of
        numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the
        entire details of your award strictly from public notice until
        the process of transferring your claims has been completed, and
        your funds remitted to you in person.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
        claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants/no participants
        of this program. Please contact our Fiduciary Agent immediately
        for due processing and remittanc of your prize money to You in
        your designated area of your choice.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification, find below your
        Reference and Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in
        our correspondence with our Fiduciary Agent. Also provide Him
        the following informations below:
        FILL IN YOUR INFORMATIONS FOR WINNING PROCESSING/VERIFICATION.
        1.Complete Names:
        11.Nationality:

Ref No: UK/32944/SL
        Batch No: 074/05/ZY369

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
        Your fund as been insured with your E-mail address at the
        moment, You are to contact Our Lottery Fiduciary Agent for your
        claims as soon as possible.You can find below the contact of
        Our Lottery Fiduciary Agent:

Fax:+[protected]
        For claims validation
        *********************************************

NOTE: All claims are nullified after 10 working days from
        today, Congratulations once again from all our staffs, and
        thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Faithfully Yours,
        Sir Lary W. Cole,
        Uk National Online Lottery Co-ordinator © 2008.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

Then I sent my details to them as they asked in the above mail and then I got the following Mail:

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEAD OFFICE
        Abbey Street Lower, Dublin 1, Ireland
        Amount Won: £1, 000, 000.00 GBP
        E-Ref.no: UK/32944/SL,
        Serial no: 990-4289
        Batch no: 074/05/ZY369

RE: NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT APPROVAL

DEAR WINNER,

Thanks for your response concerning the claims of your Email Lucky winning prize.After proper verification of the ref/batch you on our winning data base, you have been approved to recieve your prize.Sequels to the delivery of your prize parcel, My Organisation which to notify you that your winnings will be delivered to you incash but in USD Dollars equivalent to 1, 999.137 USD. Regarding the delivering of your winning package our Organization have secure your winning price in safe stainless truck box and ready to transfer, through a Tristar cargo system secure company to Indian this is because of the high cost of Transfer of such a huge Amount of your winnings via Bank to Bank.

The delivering Agent who will be incharge of your prize will arrive INDIA along with other package that we be delivered to some of the Lucky winnings as well. This is the only way we can deliver your winnings to you.

Meawnhile it cost (1, 650 Pounds) for the tranfer of the truck box which is already paid by our organization, all you have to do, is for you to make available to the delivery agent the clearing charges given below, the Agent will arrive India and as soon as he arrive he will contact you immediately on how to arrange for the clearing charges, all you need is to pay the custom duty fee which is the clearing charges of (560 Pounds Sterlings) for the clearing of the truck box immediately the truck is cleared from the custom the delivering agent shall make arrangement to convey the truck box to you in your destination in (INDIA) with the address given in your verification form submitted by you, in your previous mail to us. Upon your Positive Response we shall sent you the ARRIVAL DETAILS OF THE SPECIAL DELIVERY DIPLOMAT of proof and update you on when the Tristar Cargo Agent who will leave UK FOR INDIA to deliver you the Truck of Money incash.

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL, IS HIGHLY REQUIRED FOR FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE TO YOU

Your quick response to this mail will be appreciated. Congratulation Once Again from all members and staff of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Best Regards,
        Dr. Samuel Walter
        Director Of Claims
        Copyright ©[protected] The Uk National Lottery Inc.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
        E-mail for the greater good. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.

Then I didn't respond but all of sudden they sent one more mail by themselves

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEAD OFFICE
        Abbey Street Lower, Dublin 1, Ireland
        Amount Won: £1, 000, 000.00 GBP
        E-Ref.no: UK/32944/SL,
        Serial no: 990-4289
        Batch no: 074/05/ZY369

ARRIVAL OF SPECIAL DELIVERY DIPLOMAT WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT

DEAR WINNER,

Having consider all possible measures to convey your cash prize, we resolve to use a special delivery courier company under Diplomatic Umbrella. We have made all necessary arrangment with the courier company to convey your winning prize direct to your doorstep.Your name, phone number and address has been given to them.

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by UK NATIONAL LOTTERY. Therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is 46, 000 INR into the account which will be send to you by the diplomat for the clearing of your consignment from the custom duty in India and any local V.A.T that may arise in INDIA before he proceed to you house.

The diplomat will personally present to you all the relevant documents to guide you against any India government queries.You are advise to make the required 46, 000 INR available to the diplomat in India immediately he instruct you to do so, before you receive your prize of (1, 999, 137 USD). from the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY to enable him clear your prize from the custom. Please you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your doorstep for security reasons.

The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the British Security Screening. We realize recently that such proceedures has been adopted on your consignment leaving Uk for Asia.

Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that Mr. Harry Kofe, Special Chief Diplomat will be leaving for INDIA to make delivery of your cash award prize through British Airways on the 21ST OF MAY 2008.

Departure time MAY 21ST 2008 10:50:00 PM
        Arrival time MAY 22ND2008 8:15:00 AM

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your cash award prize to you as he has little time to spend in INDIA. please make available to him the clearing charges immediately he call and provide you with the account details of the Custom Duty for you to deposit the clearance charges of 46, 000 INR for the clearance of your consignment.

HE WILL CALL YOU IMMEDIATELY HE ARRIVES INDIA AND WILL INSTRUCT YOU on how to pay the clearance charges of 560 Pounds, Equivalent to: 46, 000 INR available to enable him clear your consignment from the custom and proceed to your address to make 100% safe delivery to you AFTER your payment is been confirmed and receipted by him.

We await your urgent response to this message for further details to you.

Best Regards,
        Dr. Samuel Walter
        Director Of Claims
        Copyright ©[protected] The Uk National Lottery Inc.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
        E-mail for the greater good. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.
        [protected][protected][protected][protected]

Even after this I didn't respond I thought it will be fake but AFTER THIS i GOT ANOTHER MAIL

Dear M.Rajesh,

I want to inform you that i arrived india this morning with your consignment which is right now at the India Custom Clearance Agency.I want you to revert back to me so that i can send you the custom officer account were to pay the clearance fees which is 46, 000.00INR to enable me clear your consignment and come down to your address with your consignment.

Note you have nothing to worry about once you make the clearance payment today and your winning consignment release to me i shall proceed immediately to your address with your winning consignment.

Note i do not have too much time left to stay in your country due to my proffession as i have other special assignment, you have to pay the clearances fees which is 46, 000.00INR to enable me come down to your address.

You are to reply me immediately so that i can give you the account details of the customs duty for payment deposit for urgent clearance of your consignment, for delivery to you.

I await your urgent response for further instruction on how payment can be made.

Mr. Harry Kofe,
        SPECIAL DELIVERY DIPLOMAT FROM UK.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
        A Smarter Email..

After this I sent I cannot pay this much amount then he sent me the following mail which put me in confusion.

Dear M.Rajesh,

I received your mail, i can only help you out with 36, 000 INR as part of the payment, i want you to pay 20, 000 INR get bank to me immediately so that i can provide you with the account details of the custom duty for urgent payment.

Mr. Harry Kofe,
        SPECIAL DELIVERY DIPLOMAT FROM UK.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
        A Smarter Email.

So please advice me in this matter.

personal complaints — confirmation about national lottery

Last month 24th November 2008 i received one e-mail from Mrs.Wendy Tailor and Mr. Roth Brian(UK) Coordinator (E_mail- Add: awards info(awards.[protected]@gmail.com ) and Claim Agent Name is Mr. Phillips Zuma, Tel:[protected] fax no.[protected] E-mail Add- phillips.ukclaim.[protected]@gmail.com and pz.uk.[protected]@live.ca) After receiving of their e-mail, i contacted with them through e-mail and sent them required details like name, bank account, address, xerox copies of driving licenc. But after talking with them on telephone, they have required sone amount line 0.05 British Pound & sent me three documents on e-mail. After sufing about trueness of their, i realise they are cheated me.Hence you are kindly requested to inform me through e-amil about above lottery.
        i had paid them 30660 to the company

I received the mail by UK lottery london for you are winnnar of lottey...and he want my personl detail and contact no. for release my prize and by mail he inform my pay Rs.28000/ for custom duty in india..I give my personal detail and contact no. so I dont want he misused my..personal profile...so I complain for this ...I chek The status of Trisky cargo system on internet than I found He cheat me...so i want ragistard my complain
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD — WINNING CONSIGNMENT NOT DELIVERED IN SPITE OF PAYMENT MADE [Resolved]

NAZARUL QADIR SAJID
          SIR,
          IT IS N. Q. SAJID,

I MADE THE PAYMENT OF 36, 200 + 27, 000 + 10, 000 TO MR MARTIN BLAIR, SO CALLED...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD — fake lottery winning [Resolved]

simant tiwari
          sir/madam
          i have been disturbed by this lottery agent from 3 weeks. I have given him around 90,000 rupees as delivery...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

Naresh Kumar Bansal
          Hi All,

I received the mail that tell me that I have won the amout of £2, 500.000.00 ( Two million Five Hunhdred Thousand Pounds sterling in cash) in cash credited to file 5368/02 .

fromNEW YEAR BRITISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY <[protected]@eircom.net>
          [protected]@hotmail.com,

[protected]@yahoo.com,

dateDec 28, 2007 5:41 PM
          subjectWINNER OF THE YEAR
          mailed-byeircom.net

hide details 12/28/07 (13 days ago) Reply

This email is to notify you that your email address was
          randomlyselected and entered into our free amount of £2,500,000.00 Great British Pounds. YOUR WINNING

DETAILS REFERENCE NUMBER: BTL/491OXI/04
          BATChNUMBER:12/25/0304

Representative: MrDavid Spencer

Email: [protected]@hotmail.com

[protected][protected][protected]-----
          Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
          Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts

I have mail them then I get revert back the mail that is as follows:

fromNATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD <[protected]@hotmail.com>
          toNareshKumar Bansal <[protected]@gmail.com>,

dateJan 5, 2008 2:24 PM
          subjectATT " CLAIMS RELEASE/ VERIFICATION FORM _CONTACT THE SWIFT COURIER SERVICE‏‏
          mailed-byhotmail.com
          Images from this sender are always displayed. Don't display from now on.
          hide details Jan 5 (5 days ago) Reply

HOME OFFICE: 1

65 FULHAM PALACE RD. W6 8JB UNITED KINGDOM.

DEAR :LUCKY WINNER ,

Congratulations once again from all the staff here. I am in receipt of your mail. As you already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 125,000 website on the Internet of which your email address ([protected]@gmail.com) was attached to a ticket number"[protected]".Your BATCH NUMBER is 12/25/0304 , and REFERENCE NUMBER is BTL/491OXI/04 It was selected along with others as winners. I have finally verified your winnings and it's exactly with what is present on our Database. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £2, 500.000.00 ( Two million Five Hunhdred Thousand Pounds sterling in cash) in cash credited to file 5368/02. Your particulars have been documented for record purposes.

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you.Please fill in the verification form provided below:.

CLAIMS RELEASE/ VERIFICATION FORM
          10.Fax Number_______________________
          11.Ticket Number______________________
          12.Reference Number___________________
          13.Batch Number______________________

With regards to this,please you are to contact SWIFT COURIER LIMITED with the information's provided above:

SWIFT COURIER LIMITED
          RG28 7AD ENGLAND
          NAME: Mr Richard Rhodes(dispatch officer)
          EMAIL:courierservice.[protected]@gmail.com
          Tel:[protected]

They are responsible for sending the original documents and funds to you, Your documents and funds will be bank wired or couriered to you as the case may be,as long as you adhere to all instructions.This document will be forwarded to the Lottery headquarters for final payment of your prize money. Please oblige to follow their instructions so the document can get to your present address on time. Do ensure to file your claims to them with a copy of your verification particulars and scanned copies of driver's license or any form of national identity.

MR DAVID SPENCER.

Copyright ©[protected] The UK National Lottery

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!

THEN I AGAIN REPLAY THEM AND THES TIME THEY DEMAND FOR THE THE COURIER CHARES FOR THE RELESEE THE CHECK AND FUND TRANSFER DOCUMETS THE MAIL THAT I RECEIVE THAT IS AS FOLLOW

RG28 7AD ENGLAND
          (24HOURS ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICES)

Parcel Reg:No DIC/3464/353

ATT:

Welcome to Swift Courier Limited. We have the honour, most humbly and respectfully to congratulate you on your winnings. This is to formerly and officially inform you that we are in possession of your parcel containing your winning cheque, winning certificate and a fund release document. This parcel will be delivered to you at your contact address provided by you.

Furthermore, you can now begin the final step which will lead to releasing your parcel, with regards to this, there are three options open to you: you are required to select the most convenient for you. The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Your Parcel has been classified a top priority delivery. The description of the parcel to be delivered is stated below;

An original certificate of weight:[protected].15kg
          Bonded draft of weight :[protected].17kg
          Total weight of parcel :[protected].32kg
          Color of Parcel :[protected]Brown

Note that we do not operate on COD. (you must pay the delivery charges before we deliver your parcel) Below are the mandatory delivery charges that you required to select any of your desirred choice and make the payment to enable us deliver your parcel to you.

OPTION ONE (GOLDEN DELIVERY)
          Courier Charges£150.0000
          Administrative£140.00 00
          Insurance£250.0000
          ONE DAY DELIVERY SERVICES£540.00 GBP00

OPTION TWO (SILIVER DELIVERY)
          Courier Charges£100.0000
          Administrative£100.00 00
          Insurance£280.00 00
          TWO DAY DELIVERY SERVICES£480.00 GBP00

OPTION THREE (BRONZE DELIVERY)
          Courier Charges£80.0000
          Administrative£100.0000
          Insurance£200.0000
          THREE TO FOUR DAYS DELIVERY SERVICES£380.00 GBP00

This company declined reverse payment for these charges, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the cheque to you. That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that we/you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the cheque since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing.With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out.

Note: that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you.

This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD july 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Send your response to indicate your option within the next 24hrs,because you only have 6 days to claim this cheque and after this period,your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.

Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to enable us expedite action on your parcel. We are glad to be of service to you. Regards
          Mr Richard Rhodes

(Delivery Officer)

After that they asked me to deposit the amount in a agent that in our country India that mail is as follows :

RG28 7AD ENGLAND
          (24HOURS ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICES)

Parcel Reg:No DIC/3464/353

Att:NareshKumar Bansal

You are to deposite £540.00 GBP00 which is (45,000 )INR for the
          payment for the delivery of your parcel.

And you to deposite to our agent bank account there in your country
          which the account details is stated below:

MODE OF PAYMENT BELOW :
          NAME:RAHUL.ELECTRICALS.
          ACCOUNT NUMBER...[protected]
          PAN NUMBER..aenpt2248a
          ICICI BANK

NOTE:As soon as you deposite the payment to that above account
          details you are here by advice to attach the payment slip scan copy
          and send it to us for comfirmation,

As soon as we got the payment slip attach to your email and its
          been recorded and comfirm we will proceed in the delivery of your
          parcel immediately

Mr Richard Rhodes
          (Delivery Officer

So these is the things that happen I again mail them to give me some time to arrange that amout . They give me two weeks of time to arrange that amount .I know all these things are fake .They are cheating many peoples ,so I want to catch these people and teach a lesson but I don't know how to do these .would andy body help ne to catch peoples? Let stop them to do such things .Please let me know if any body have some idea on these .We have less time .....

I hope a good response from everyone.

With regards,
          Naresh Kumar Bansal
          [protected]@gmail.com
          voise:+91-[protected]

I got similar mail from the same address. Some one by name Allen Gary from Swift Courier has spoken to me. I already know that this is fraud and never responded ignoring few mails from them earlier.

I wish I can contribute to stop these people but do not know the process...

Sudhakar
          I just got similar mail from Uk Lottery and parcel courier delivery
          as following
          Dear Thakrit Rujimora,

Welcome to Parcel Courier Service, we are pleased to be at your service. With our strong assets base, fast and efficient delivery services over the past decade, we have maintained a good working relationship with the National Lottery Board ..
          Your prize from the National Lottery Board has been brought to us for delivery to your residence by the Claims Department of the National Lottery Board .. The items in our possession for your delivery are:
          1. WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM THE NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD .
          2. A CHEQUE OF EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS STERLINGS.
          4. CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.);
          5. CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS (C.O.F.).

Getting your package across to you is very easy; you are required to follow our guidelines perfectly.

You are to make a choice from the Delivery Options that is most affordable and suitable to you as laid out below. And also make sure you fill your option in the HLP Delivery form provided below:

DELIVERY CHARGES OPTIONS:

£791.00
          £677.00
          £543.00
          COST In Dollars $1,581.63 USD $1,354.08 USD $1,086.74 USD

Be informed that your package is protected by a HARD COVER INSURANCE POLICY (HCIP), which makes it impossible to deduct the delivery charges before delivery can commence delivery. We do note operate cash on delivery due to past experience. This is in accordance with section 13(1) of the British National Gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Due to this fact, you are expected to make the payment before we commence delivery.

You are therefore required to provide us with the following information so we can provide you with our ACCOUNT OFFICERS INFORMATION for delivery payment.

HLP DELIVERY FORM

RECEIVER'S NAME:
          DELIVERY ADDRESS:
          RECEIVER'S PHONE NO:
          DELIVERY OPTION:

Send your response to indicate your preferred option because you only have 2 working days for you to claim your winnings from our company. If however your winnings is still in our ware house after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be returned to the National Lottery Board .

Yours Sincerely,
          Mr.Paul Gate (senior delivery officer)
          Mr Evans Alex(Account Office)
          Phone:+[protected]
          (24hours delivery Service)
          © 2008 PARCEL COURIER INTERNATIONAL
          My friend received a similar mail from the same people and he came to me for suggestions and check its genuinity, the guy Allan Gray called by that time, and I picked up the phone and asked if I can come in person[;)] and pick the cheque, he went silent and started blabber, went haywire.

NEVER TRUST THESE FRAUDULENT MAILS. THEY ARE NOT REAL.
          listen guyz this NAME:RAHUL.ELECTRICALS.
          ACCOUNT NUMBER...[protected]
          ICICI BANK
          is valid but the A/C is freeze the person cannot remove his money dont know y the a/c is freeze but i have a source from where i checked this and the addres is of jaipur
          Dear friends,
          I have received same mail aweek ago and demand for courier charges two days back.
          I am ignoring these mails, but i want teach lesson to these guys.

same swift courier limited is there.

B cautious, vat else?

Balkrishna
          wish you good luck
          here are the some letters mailed to me by allan gray... winning reference # BTL/4910x1/04, batch # 12/25/0304, ticket #[protected] are the same numbers and nothing changed previously winner last jan 5, 2008... beware of this scam specially who's name apeared down below the letter(ALLAN GRAY)...pls don't be the victim of this scam. ITS A REAL SCAM!!!
          I have received the below mail on 30 Apr 2008, I would understand this is cheating.

HOME OFFICE: 28 TANFIELD ROAD,
          CROYDON.LONDON Customer Service
          TICKET NUMBER: 11 - 13 - 26

Dear Winner,

We are delighted to inform you of the result of the British online lottery ballot draws which took place Recently.

This lottery was Organized randomly through a computer balloting system drawn from over Nine hundred million E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Oceania.

This is an international promotion programe conducted annually. it is promoted and sponsored by British lottery board as part of their social responsibilities for the benefit of the populace accross the globe.
          This lottery draw is fully based on electronic selection of winners using their E-mail addresses from different World Wide Web sites. Your e-mail address ( [protected]@yahoo.co.in) was attached to ticket
          number : { 11 * 13 * 26 }

your ticket number drew the lucky numbers and bonus ball

number which subsequently won you the lottery in the 3rd category Draw.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1, 500, 000.00 Great British Pounds.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:

OCCUPATION...
          TELEPHONE...
          EMAIL...
          DATE...
          WINNER REF/BATCH NO...APPROVED FOR PAYMENT.

Please quote your reference, batch number which can be found on the top left corner of this notification as well as your full names,
          address and telephone number to help locate your file easily.For security reasons,
          we advice all winners to keep this information confidential (VERY SECRET) from the public, friends and relatives until your claim is processed and your prize money remitted/released to you.This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claims and unwarranted abuse of this programme by some unscrupulous elements, equally to guard against unofficial personnel taking undue advantage of the informations at their disposal.

REMEMBER, ALL PRIZE MONEY MUST BE CLAIMED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ALL FUNDS NOT CLAIMED BEFORE TWO WEEKS WILL BE RETURNED AS UNCLAIMED AND WOULD BE DONATED TO ANY CHARITY ORGANIZATION OF OUR CHOICE.
          NOTE: IN ORDER TO AVOID MISTAKES, PLEASE REMEMBER TO QUOTE YOUR REFERENCE AND BATCH NUMBERS AND YOUR SECURITY CODE OF MSW/0023/XX07 IN ALL CORRESPONDENCES WITH YOUR CLAIMS OFFICER.

CONGRATULATIONS, ONCE MORE FROM THE ENTIRE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF THE BRITISH ONLINE LOTTERY ORGANIZATION, TO ALL OUR LUCKY WINNERS THIS YEAR. THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THIS PROMOTIONAL LOTTERY PROGRAM. OUR SPECIAL THANKS AND GRATITUDE GOES TO THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT.

BARR.(MRS).PAULA J.JONES
          (Co-coordinator).
          Past winners.

CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT AT
          [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
          Dear friends,
          I have recveied same mail aweek ago and demand for courier charges two days back.
          I am ignoring these mails, but i want teach lesson to these guys

From:Customer Service (Uk National Lottery)
          This E-mail is to inform you that you emerged a winner of £500, 000, 00
          on our online draws.For further details on how to claims your Winnings,
          contact us (claims office) with the following contact details:

Contact: Simon J.Owen (Mr)
          Tel: +[protected].
          +[protected].

Congratulations from all our staff here.
          Online coordinator for THE UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
          Sweepstakes International Program
          I received a mail from QUEENS LOTTERY GAMES INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS PROGRAMS with a ref no, a batch no, ticket no, lucky no and a serial no and they told me that I've won 920, 000.00EUROS. My claim agent is MR.ALBERTO LUIS CRUZ.EURO TRUST FINANCE & SECURITY REMMITTANCE/CREDIT DEPARTMENT, his address CALLE FUELABRADA DE QUEQUEK, 5-5 20762 MADRID – ESPAÑA and he give me his telephone number, his fax and his email addresses. I've send all the information they asked. they sent me a Claims Award Appraisal Form/Release Order Form as an e-mail attachment that I completed and i fax back to him with my personal information and now they ask me to pay for my transfer charges before the transfer to my nominated bank account and I have to pay 100 Euros for the transfer charges. This payment must be paid through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to the account officer name: Giving Name: RICHARD BRUCE HORTON. Surnames: ALLEYNE.until now I didn’t pay this amount but they told me I must pay the transfer charges as soon as possible else I will lose my winning prize money.
          For this reason I want to know if this is really true or this is just a form of scam.
          Would you please advise me what I have to do?
          I look forward to sending me email about my request and thank you very much to your support.
          yes i am still send a message to them but, i had send that i cant afford that much charges of your mailing please send your ac.no. and send me that cheque and i will send the mailing charges of your courier co.if they are really in with british lottery that means they must have to send the cheque, once i got the cheque then the the mailing charges is not high amount for me. afterall who doesnt want money. i know that they are not in real, even the courier co.delivery officer had called up me in last 15 days, they had continuesly said that in their british language that send their mailing charges and after that they will send my cheque. please guys nobody is seating their to give you a crore of amount.
          I GOT MAIL FROM SWIFT COURIER LIMITED, REGARDING WINNIG PRIZE, THEY DEMAND 500 POUNDS TO PAY IN DELHI. I SUSPECTED. I NEVER PAY THE MONEY. ALAN GREAY TALKED TO ME, WHY BRITISH GOVERNMENT IS SLEEPING.
          I have just received, a few days ago, a notification from one Garry Baldwin that I have won seven hundred and fifty something pounds sterlim with British National Lottery.

I was asked to contact one mr william Bob of Scarlet Slough Currier services to claim the price after paying for currier service charge.

Please I want to know from you, the British National Lottery official, if this is true.My Email Address is: [protected]@yahoo.com
          Hi everyone,

So these is the things that happen I again mail them to give me some time to arrange that amout . They give me two weeks of time to arrange that amount .I know all these things are fake .They are cheating many peoples, so I want to catch these people and teach a lesson but I don't know how to do these .would andy body help ne to catch peoples? Let stop them to do such things .Please let me know if any body have some idea on these .We have less time ...

I hope a good response from everyone.

With regards,

Karikalan.M
          Srinivasapuram, Kallankurichi,
          Areiyalur (Taluk, & Dist.)
          E-Mail: karikalan.[protected]@yahoo.com
          Mobile: [protected]
          Hi everyone,

I have recvd a mail followed by a telephone call as well...This is a big FRAUD and i seriously think we shud take some action,
          so I want to catch these people and teach a lesson but I don't know how to do
          I have received Mail Yesterday similar to that from
          UK Gabmling Commision Mr Tom Jones regarding
          winning . I have spoken to him and found that it
          is all fake.

So Be careful.
          UK NATIONAL LOTTERY©" <[protected]@dodo.com.au>Add sender to Contacts
          Please chack the E_mail and help in this regards

its a froud or true
          please rectifie early and mail to us

thanking you sir / madam
          ***************************************************************************

Company No. 02949433
          SERIAL NUMBER: 5368/02
          Batch Number: 074/05/ZY369
          Ref Number: UK/9420X/05

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement that you are one of
          our winners of the UNITED KINGDOM ONLINE PROMO AWARDS, held on October

5. Marital Status:
          6. Occupation:
          7. Phone numbers:
          8. Country:

CONTACT MR. HENDRIK RYKAAD FOR CONFIRMATION!!!

NAME: MR. Hendrik Rykaad

Congratulations once again

________________________________________________

This message was sent
          using Dodo Webmail - www.dodo.com.au
          I recive the below lised e-mail, I kindly request you to verify weather it is true or not
          by

Ref: BL/04210X2/65
          Batch:0741/060/GY369
          Winning Number:[protected]{43}

Dear Winner,

We happily announce to you the draw (#1086)
          of the BRITISH ON-LINE LOTTERY held on
          the 7th of October, 2008. You are therefore
          been approved to claim a total lump sum of
          £502, 000.00 in cash credited to file
          GKH/[protected]/03.

To file for your claim, please contact the claims agent below;

Overseas Claims Unit

(c) Telephone and fax numbers: (d) Age:
          (e) Occupation:

Mrs. Rose Carl
          On-line coordinator
          Wow, I received the same type of e-mails from the UK National Lottery Board and I was tempted to provide my information to see what is the cathing point. All along, I felt that something is not ok. Up to the point that they requested me to deposit the money for TNT delivery services. I would even receive a laptop, a UK Lottery Board t-shirt, a baseball cap as consolation prices! Pst, I really need a laptop so badly! In Namibian dollars, it's an amount of almost 8000.00. for a shipping option of five days! It's at this point that I decided to search the net for more information. I am even scared now. What will they do with our details?

England National Lottery — i won prize

i get a prize money form this one million great british punds he send reply to me and he sy that he send tha prize to despatching section vantage home delivery his name is mr.phillipe he say that i get get a prcel i sent the parcel to u i[censored] receive the parcel u have to pay parcel charges j650.00
          is ths real or not send reply
          One of my friend is also getting such emails.Copy of one such mail is below for information .BE careful!!!

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

TOYOTA CASH/CAR PROMO 2008
          This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of 600, 000.00.
          (Six Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) and a brand new( 2008 TOYOTA CAMRY) for
          the New Year Prize Promotion which is Organized by The Free Lotto

Mr Wesley benson
          E-mails: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
          Phone:+44 [protected]
          If you DO NOT contact your claims agent within 7 working days of this
          notification, your winnings would be REVOKED.

ReplyReply All Move...anil
          I am receiving such mails since past one year. I have no option but to ignore it
          One can never win out of blue in manner as shown in massages given below-

IRISH LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize
          of £1.300, 000 GBP (One million three hundred Thousand pounds sterling)
          held on
          Wednesday 22 October 2008 The selection process was carried out through
          random selection in our computerized email selection system(ess)from
          data base of over 250, 000 email Addresses drawn from which you were
          selected.Winning number 07, 23, 25, 30, 36, 42, Bonus 21)

Your e-mail address emerged as one of two winners in the category
          "A"
          with the following winning information:

Name: Dr. Daniel Thomas,

Country:...

Mr. Daniel Bouton.

Attn. Sir/ Madam,

I am, Frank White, My name is Frank White A staff of Global Company UK .i got
          your email contact from a comprehensive business web search on business
          directory I seek your consent to uplift this business opportunity with you,
          there is a company in LONDON, my company supplies a particular product
          called MONOLINE -X -100 33% percent ( HERBAL ).
          the company is called (Orange Phama Company Plc).I will like to do this business
          with someone I can present as the supplier in India.Other to avoid conflict
          between me and my company, I want someone whom will purchase
          from the local dealer and supply this product to the said company.For
          further details For further details please reply to my private email address:
          [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

UNITED KINGDOM
          Ref No: UK/9420X2/68
          Batch No: 074/05/ZY369
          WINNING NOTIFICATION
          This email is to notify you that this email address was randomly
          selected and entered into our free Third Category draws. You have
          subsequently emerged a winner and therefore entitled to a substantial
          amountof 500, 000.00 Pounds.

For further information, kindly confirm receipt of this email, by
          forwarding Your Details as states below to our claims department on
          Mr Richard Moore:
          Thank you.

Award Notification Team
          BRITISH GAMING HOUSE

[protected][protected]------
          webhosting starting at 1.99 / month.

From:Customer Service (Uk National Lottery)

This E-mail is to inform you that you emerged a winner of £500, 000.00
          on our online draws.For further details on how to claims your Winnings,
          contact us (claims office) with the following contact details:

Contact: Simon J.Owen (Mr)
          Tel:+[protected]
          +[protected]

Congratulations from all our staff here.

Online coordinator for THE UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
          Sweepstakes International Program.

[protected][protected]-------
          This mail sent through http://webmail.zoom.co.uk
          i have won a UK lottery Ones
          with Serial number 8756-05 drew the lucky numbers and bonus ball
          number which subsequently won you the lottery in the 3rd category Draw.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 500, 000.00 Great British Pounds. in cash credit file ref:BTL/491OXI/04. This was Organized randomly through a computer balloting system drawn from over Nine hundred million E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions programme which is conducted annually.This Lottery is being promoted and sponsored by conglomerates of Multinational companies, as part of their social responsibilities for the benefit of the populace accross the globe, where they have operational bases.

Please confirm should I eligble for this prize amount
          I have an idea!

How about you give the bank accound details they are asking you to put money in to, to the police and go through it with them. You generally need an official form of id to open an account so it will surely catch at least one of them out?
          I AM WORRIED ABOUT THOSE PEOPLES WHO CHEATED BY THE UK FRAUDS. BUT THEIR SUBORDINATES ALSO IN INDIA. NOT ONLY THAT WHY THE OPENING OF MAIL ADDRESS MUST BE NOT SCRUTINISING STRICTLY. DAILY I AM GETTING MORE THAN 10 MAILS LIKEM THIS AND MOR OVER GETTING OFFER LETTER AGGREEING SALARY MORE THAN 2 LAKHS. BUT IAM IN SOUTH AFRICA I KNOW ALL THEASE FRAUDS. TODAY ALSO I GOT A MAIL FROM link.2.[protected]@sympaticoand send the mail to [protected]@ymail BUT ALWAYS I AM SENDING REPLY FOR ALL THE MAILER BY SCROLLING WORST BAD WORDS ABOUT THEIR MAM OR FATHER. BUT THESE PEOPLES NOT HAVING ANY SHAME. ANY WAY WHY THE GOVERMENT IS NOT TAKING ANY STEP FOR THIS.
          THANKING ALL OF MY FRIENDS.
          I received e mails several times from one "Barr. Brian Smith" <[protected]@hotmail.com> giving temptation that i have won some lottery in foreign currenlcy, a huge amount, and later wanted me to deposit a fat sum of Rs 35, 000/- before the parcel could leave London. On my submission that in fact the delivery charges of such packet / or parcel should be borne by the Lottery home, in reply i got a message that i would be disqualified if i did not deposit the amount of delivery charges.

I thought that this could be a bogus lottery; otherwise, the lottery people would have delivered the prize money i had won, if at all, to me at my address.

I earnestly request all those concerned that such people should be properly investigated. There may be many people who have been cheated by such miscreants.

M K Jain

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD — Unreasonable mail

We have received your information and your completed claims verification form was accepted, based on this your prize money shall be remitted to you accordingly. As you already know your email address was randomly selected from over 100, 000 websites on the internet. Each email address was attached to a ticket number. Your email address was selected as winners through electronics ballot system. A certificate of prize claims and some vital documents will be sent along side your winnings cheque. The documents to be sent are;

1. Winning cheque
          2.Winning Certificate
          3. License Of Claims.ONEY FOR THE DELIVERY.

What should i do for this mail.
          Why these companies doing this jobs, which is very wrong. What is government doing.
          i want to know about uk lottery i recieved a mail on 18 01 2009 from ross evan, who is claim manazer o[censored]k lottery, she in form me that i am awinner of 2nd catogary.randomly draw by attaching email proffile, my ticket no. is [protected] 187 serial no. 87-11, refer no. SGLL/763276/03 .IS IT TRUE? PLEASE INFORM ME.
          now she demand to releasing my winning prize two docoment and its fee is GBP950.SHULD I GIVE ? PLEASE INFORM ME
          let freind i also got a mail that is in detail fror you have win lottary 1500000 pond but it is fake
          Fyi,

Hi iam also recevied mail like this many time, first time i recevied from
          british airway etc.i found that its fake by searching in google website and found original compliant id for british airway and i complaint to them they said some one using our name and cheating you so plz dont deposit amount, after that i recevied mail from that fake person deposit within 2days other wise parcel will be return, i verfied bank account which belong to nagaland slum area avail balance is Rs 0.(Eg.after we paying amount and submit the scan copy they withdraw amount in that way they cheating, i am advice to all plz dont deposit amount to unknown person...

saravanan.s

Dear winner,

This mail is to notify you that your e-mail address was randomly selected
          and entered into our free NEW YEAR LOTTO draws.

You have subsequently emerged a winner and therefore entitled to a
          substantial amount of £1, 500, 000.00 Great British Pounds.

As you already know your email address was randomly selected along with
          others from over 125, 600 websites on the internet.
          Each email address was attached to a ticket number.

For further information, kindly confirm receipt of this mail, by
          forwarding Your Details as stated below to our claims department:E-mail:

COUNTRY...,
          TELEPHONE NUMBERS...,
          SEX...,
          OCCUPATION.

Upon your details received and noted for documentations, you are to
          contact the Courier Firm, they will be responsible in sending you the
          original funds to your home address as soon as you adhere to all
          instruction and follow their regulations.

You are require to send a copy of your payment processing form and also an
          identity as a proof of whom you are. Find below the contact details of the
          courier firm.

( CONTACT THEM IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS MAIL SO AS TO FACILITATE THE
          SHIPMENT OF YOUR WINNINGS TO YOU )

********************************************
          COMPANY NAME: SWIFT COURIER LIMITED.
          Dispatch Officer: Mr. Allan Gray
          E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
          TELEPHONE: [protected]
          I receive an e-mail claimng that I have won a Prize of 650, 000BGP. Please send a valid e-mail to be able to attached all the documents (Payment Application Form, Natwest Telegraphic Transmission Form) I received to help me confirm if it was true or not ([protected]@yahoo.com)

UK National Lottery — E-mailing as Lottery Won

Dear Winner,

Compliments of the day to you. I am in receipt of your email and would want to inform you that with respect to your ticket number, you have been selected as a winner in this quarter of the UK National Online Lottery Sweepstakes Promotion in the First category.

Your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 125, 000 website on the Internet. Thus your email address ([protected]@yahoo.co.in) was attached to a ticket number ([protected] 106) which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category.

You are therefore entitled to claim a lump sum pay out sum of £789, 000.00 GBP (Seven hundred and EightyNine thousand Great Britain Pounds) in cash, credited to file (KTU/[protected]/03) This is from a total cash prize of £5, 523, 000.00 (Five million five hundred and twenty-three thousand Great Britain Pounds) shared equally amongst the first seven (7) lucky winners in this category i.e Match 6 plus bonus.

I have cross verified the information you have sent to my desk and as your assigned fiduciary agent, I hope to do my best to ensure your file is given the necessary attention.

So I expect you to show great appreciation to UK National Lottery as a great firm haven been in existence for years and has single headedly made this promotion possible in other to promote through the means of the internet as a global source of reaching people world wide. In-case you still have doubts arising from the angle of how you got selected, note that the selection process was carried out through an electronic email ballot system conducted by National lottery cooperation and our aim was to select winners through the internet which will be a much more easier way to select winners all around the universe due to the fact that you alone have access to your email so have no fear, for you have emerged a winner as far as you are the original proprietor to the email account where you have received the winning notification letter as distributed by the lottery great promotion.

I want you to understand that your winning fund of £789, 000.00 Great British Pounds that is £789, 000.00GBP was given out in cheque along side with other vital document which will enable you to clear the cheque in any bank in this world, however I want you to understand that the cheque and documents is presently handed over to the Courier Shipping firm.
          Send Your details through the contact's email address given below a call can also be helpful:

******************************************************************************
          England, United Kingdom,
          Phone: +[protected]
          Fax: +[protected]
          Email: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
          ********************************************************************************...
          They are responsible for sending the original documents and funds to you, after you most have taken care of the required cost which can be handled by you. Your documents and funds will be couriered to you as soon as you adhere to all instructions, from the courier department. This document will be forwarded to the Lottery headquarters for final payment of your prize money.

We look forward to your prompt response. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us as soon as you possibly can. Finally for security reasons, I want you to understand that this transaction involves a huge amount of money, I understand that you are very exicted but please based on the antecedents of this transaction, this is a very delicate and careful transaction to us and for this reason your winnings ought to be kept very confidential to avoid unwarranted abuse of this program and also double claims of winning funds by some scrupulous individuals.

This can be found in cases like this having disclosed your winnings to your friend. I want you to keep a low profile as you might not know who is who. At this stage you can trust nobody but yourself so that we can achieve safe remittance. I want you as from hence forth avoid telling people about your winnings which might be a danger in the future.

The documents to be sent are;

1.WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM THE UK LOTTERY
          2.WINNERS CHEQUE FOR THE VALUE OF £789, 000.00 POUNDS
          3.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.);

As soon as you establish contact with them please notify us at once and subsequently contact me for further response.

You are requested to send a copy of your information to the above mentioned courier firm to enable the proper verification of your winning details also with your indification code Below:IDENTIFICATION CODE {LSTL/UKL/0736/027AG}

CLAIMS RELEASE/ DISPATCH FORM
          14.Reference Number___________________
          15.Batch Number______________________
          16.IDENTIFICATION CODE {LSTL/UKL/0736/027AG}
          17. Annual Income___________________________

Endeavour to keep information about your lottery winnings confidential until your claims have been processed and funds have been remitted to you. This is to avoid double claiming as it might lead to your disqualification by the Lottery Board.

Thank you for your understanding and once again congratulation on your becoming a Winner.

Best regards,
          Mr. Peterson Walter.
          Tel: +44 [protected], +[protected].
          Officer Agent UK National Lottery.
          UK-LOTTO Headquarters: 10 Camelot close Thamesmead.
          London E280 ES United Kingdom
          My complaint is that I received an e-mail from undisclosed source that I have won a sum of 650, 000GBP and the claim agent officer in charge was Mr. Frank Wright. Payment Application Form was later sent to me. I was required to pay for these documents (Affidavit, Official Notarization, Foreign Remmitance Permit all cost 480GBP in one Sharon Banda Court @ South Africa. After the payment, I receive a copy of Natwest Telegraphic Transmission Form and a letter of Address from claimed-to the deputy director of International Remmitance Department of Narwest, 135 bishopsgate, London in person of Mr. Jason Baileys. The department in there address was demanding for xonversion charges claiming that my prize money is bonded by the lottery organizarion. The question is, Is Mr. Frank Truely General Overseer o[censored]nited Kingdom National Lottery Organizarion or have I been scammed?
          Hi, (please translate it, because my english is not good)

Ich erhielt jetzt folgende e-mail:

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to take this opportunity to extend a warm welcome to you for visiting our Bank (Yorkshire Bank) a trading name of Clydesdale Bank PLC. Registered in Scotland, United Kingdom.

Registered Number:. SC001111

Yorkshire Bank, is one of the most efficient commercial bank in the United Kingdom, we are aware that in today's changing world it is essential to stay ahead. And you will soon discover that our vision is clear.

I am Mr. Andy Meehan, the Manager of Yorkshire Bank (Bradford Office) United Kingdom and the transfer officer designated for your funds transfer.

More so, I will like to inform you that we are aware of your lottery winnings deposited in our esteem bank by the Lottery Company for claims, and to further this transactions, you are to produce the below requested information as soon as possible, this information’s will enable us (Yorkshire Bank) identify you.

LOTTERY INFORMATIONS

*Private Fax Number (Important):

*Amount Won:

*Name of your Lottery Claims officer:

*Scan/faxed copy of any valid ID (Important):

Note that you are required to provide us these details to confirm the authenticity of your claims and to further the remittance process of the winning funds to you.

As soon as you have completed the form, you would be required to return it to this office with a scanned copy of any photo identity (very important) and note that all detailed information’s as given by you must be returned back to us by e-mail / fax ONLY. And be informed that your details will also have to undergo proper verification by our management team before we can proceed further on your claims process.

Thanks for your co-operation, and your timely response will be highly appreciated, so that we can complete your transaction at the earliest.

Your reference number is: PED374KD, be sure to always quote this each time you contact us.

For queries on this fund remittance, feel free to contact us directly on any of the below telephone numbers / e-mail or fax :-

Mr.Andy Meehan

BD1 1EZ,

Tel: +44-[protected]
          Fax: +44-[protected]
          E-mail: [protected]@yb-service.co.uk

Yorkshire Bank®, Customers satisfaction is guaranteed.

Charlotte Wolter, Germany
          How true is this?/
          i have recived a massage that i have won the prise of 1 million pounds in the coca cola award mobile draw 2009.
          please you tell that how achive this prise and whom to contact.
          united Kingdom.
          Ref: XYL /[protected]/05
          Batch: 24/00319/IMD

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are delighted to inform you of your prize released from the England
          National Lottery incorporated program. Which is fully based on an
          electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses that was held
          on 1st October 2009

This subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. match 5
          Plus bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
          £6, 000.000.00 (Six Million Great British Pounds Sterling’s) in cash
          Credited to file KTU/[protected]/03.

All participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn
          from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United
          States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our
          international promotions program which is conducted annually. This Lotto
          was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational
          Companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the
          Communities where they have operational base.

Further more your detail (email address) falls within our European
          Representative as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of
          £1, 000, 000.00 will be released to you from this regional branch office
          In United Kingdom

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Simply contact your claims agent via email,
          Mr. Williams Wilcox:
          Email: [protected]@yahoo.com.hk
          Hot line: (+[protected]

Any winner who falls within the age 18 below will be disqualified, please
          tale not of this.

LOTTERY WINNERS APPLICATION FORM OF PAYMENT.

FULL NAME...?
          DATE OF BIRTH:...?
          ADDRESS:...?
          SEX:...?
          AGE:...?
          NATIONALITY:...?
          OCCUPATION:...?
          TELEPHONE:...?
          WINNER REF/BATCH NO ... APPROVED FOR PAYMENT.

Please quote your reference, batch and winning number which can be found
          on the top left corner of this notification, we advice all winners to keep
          this information confidential from the public until your claim is
          processed and your prize released to you.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
          Unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participant or
          Unofficial personnel.
          Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!

Mrs. Jessica Pelosi
          Online Coordinator.
          PERMANENT & CONTACT ADDRESS

G. Lohidas
          S/o. G. Krishna Murthy Reddy,
          Door No. 3-115. Loddaputti (Vill. & Post)
          Ichapuram (Mandal)
          Srikakulam (Dist.)
          Andhra Pradesh - 532 312

Tel : [protected]
          Email : [protected]@yahoo.com, lohidas_reddy @rediffmail.com
          PERMANENT & CONTACT ADDRESS

G. Lohidas
          S/o. G. Krishna Murthy Reddy,
          Door No. 3-115. Loddaputti (Vill. & Post)
          Ichapuram (Mandal)
          Srikakulam (Dist.)
          Andhra Pradesh - 532 312

Tel: [protected],
          Email :[protected]@yahoo.com, lohidas_reddy @rediffmail.com

ORDER-NUMBER (GX[protected] and PIN NUMBER (CERT NO:19978177UK67)
          uk national lottery board
          ref# l/[protected]
          batch# 2009mjl-09-023
          winner of 800, 000.00 gbp
          sounds good, yes? therefore high hopes, bad feeling in gut, I have never been this lucky, but high hopes. I decided to look around and found this website, very lucky that I did, thank you so much. Someone should find these crooks and hang them as pirates. Lets all get together and shake all these scum out of our hair and lives. from now on I will ignore ALL of these types of contacts and continue to BUY lottery tickets that I know are real and continue trying and hoping for the BBD (bigger, better, deal) thanks for listening.

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD — email saying i won a massive prize

i have got an e mail saying i won a prize worth one million pound sterling by the UK NATIONAL
          LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the September 1st 2010.
          they r asking for courier payment for the cheque.neadquarteame and adress of lottery head quarters is as folows. pls guide regarding the authenticity of the mentioned company
          UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
          The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
          Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England
          Please comment...I recived this email :
          British National Lottery
          P.O Box 789 Harrogate, HG1 2YR
          International Online Lotto Program.
          =====================================
          Contact our Payout Bank for Claims

Good Day,

The President, Board of Trustee, and the entire member's and staff's of the British National Lottery Board send their warmest congratulatory message to you this day, on the final approval of your won prize the sum of One Million Pounds Sterling in the 1st category of the British National Lottery International Online Lotto Program.

we also want to inform you that you have to go and contact the Bank for your winning prize been tranferred into your personal Bank Account.

Be informed that the British National Lottery VERIFICATIONS DEPARTMENT has completely verified and documented the information's you presented; I am pleased to inform you that you are eligible to receive your won prize. Your funds have been insured to its real value and tagged 'Ready for Transfer to the Winner' by Board of Trustees with the Payment Release Department.

We have instructed our Official Paying Yorkshire Online Bank, to initiate a telegraphic transfer of your funds to your nominated Bank Account.

Also given below are your lottery information's:

Winning Numbers :[protected].

West Yorkshire-BD1 1EZ,
          United Kingdom .
          Email: [protected]@all4god.co.uk
          Tel: [protected]

In receipt of this email, you are required to give the bank a call and also send an email to the Bank stating that you have been confirmed as a lottery winner in the 1st category of the British National Lottery International Online Lotto Program and you would like to receive details on how your funds will be transferred to you in your country.

Try as much as possible and follow up with the Bank's instructions so as for them to complete your transfer on time as they have already assured the Lottery Board on that, I also want you to keep me posted regarding your dealings with the Bank.

I want you to try and keep your winning information's and every thing about your winning secret and confidential for now to any person until you have received your winning funds, this is to avoid identity theft.

I will forward you your winnings certificate / letter of authorization from our company once I receive a confirmation notice from your end that you have contacted the bank / manager for the release of your winning funds.

We wish you hearth congratulation once again.

Yours Faithfully,