Ulike Data Technology

Ulike Data Technology Complaints & Reviews

Hello guys my self Manikandan In September starting i joined one company, name is ULIKE DATA TECHNOLOGY They have given me some pdf file to type and they said if you complete the work then you will get 22000 salary. I type 550 pages with in 21 days and submit to company mail and company employee guide me step by step everything and i feel very happy talk to them cause they have solve my all queries and continuously helping me for my work and after 4 days of submission of my work i received one call from the company and they said we have forward the work report to my mail id.

I checked and found the 2 attachment. First one is my checked work report and second one is my salary slip screenshot. I open my work report and they have marked my all error with RED AND YELLOW colors and i found i got 91.5% accuracy in my work. They have marked my all mistake and error in my work report and i agree with my work report. I have also some doubt with my error and i discuss with them and they clear my all doubt regarding the error in my work. That is why before starting the work i was quite worried about my salary. But finally i got my payment and now i felt very relaxed when finally salary comes in my hand. Lots of people are saying this company will not pay but i found that company will definitely pay if we do work according to their guidelines.

So I strongly recommended to everyone joined this company and earn income form home. Do not believe rumors. They are just not satisfied with company work and work report and even they also get legal bond paper. For me this company is 100 % genuine. Few days before i got my 2nd project and i m working on it and hopping the best from the company and lots of my friend are asking about the company and details.

I have forward contact number of the company to my all friend who are looking work from home and they also very excited to join this company. A big thanks to ULIKE DATA TECHNOLOGY for giving me this opportunity and a thanks for my salary.
@manikandan can you please share the salary Screen shot

Hello guys
    I m abdulla from kerala i had join ulike data technology company i had complete 4 assignment back 2 back now i m doing 4th assignment or i m easily doing this work
    Before joining this work i m very scared bcz i heard lots of company are scam in market
    But when i joined then i get assignment in 24 hours then i have some trust but i had continue this assignment after finish the work i submit the work companies mail id after submit the work i m scared bcz i do not know i get salary or no but after within a 3 days i got the work report with 92% accurcy along with the salary statement i m so very happy
    And thanks ulike data technology company for giving me opportunity to this work

ಹಾಯ್ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಗಳು. ಮಂಗಳೂರು (ಸೂರತ್ಕಲ್) ನಿಂದ ನನ್ನ ಸ್ವಯಂ ಬಾಲಾ ಕೆ.
      ಇಂದು ನನ್ನ ಡೇಟಾ ಎಂಟ್ರಿ ಜಾಬ್ನ ಸಂತೋಷದ ವಾರ್ಷಿಕೋತ್ಸವ ನನ್ನ ಸಂತೋಷವಾಗಿದೆ. ಯು ಲೈಕ್ ಡಾಟಾ ಟೆಕ್ನಾಲಜಿಗೆ ಕ್ರೆಡಿಟ್ ನೀಡಲು ನಾನು ಮನವರಿಕೆಯಾಗುತ್ತದೆ. ನಾನು 2017 ರಲ್ಲಿ 30 ನೇ ಆಗಸ್ಟ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ಈ ಕಂಪನಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿಕೊಂಡೆ. ಈಗ ಈ ಕಂಪನಿಯಿಂದ ನನ್ನ 13 ನೇ ಹುದ್ದೆ. ಮೊದಲ ನಿಯೋಜನೆಯು ನನಗೆ ಬಹಳಷ್ಟು ಆಗಿತ್ತು, ನನ್ನ ಮೊದಲ ನಿಯೋಜನೆಯ ವೇತನವು ರೂ 22000 / - ರ ವೇತನವನ್ನು ಪಡೆಯಿತು. ಕೆಲಸ ಮಾಡಲು ಯಾವುದೇ ಮಿತಿಯಿಲ್ಲ.

ಧನ್ಯವಾದಗಳು ಯು ತಂತ್ರಜ್ಞಾನದ ಹಾಗೆ...

ಬಾಲಾ ಕೆ.

ಮಂಗಳೂರು.

Hello guys,
        I am vivek jala,

I was a tutor of computer to 8th student kids then along with that i started doing this job. Along with my tuition time i complete work with giving knowledge of ms word to my students. Really simple data to understand, no hard symbol or paragraph. Last two months i was able to complete before given time. Great honor to have in contact with company ulike data technology.
        How many lines/words in a single page of pdf? How long it will take to complete single page??

வணக்கம் நண்பர்களே,
          நான் சில்வராஜு, கடந்த 5 மாதங்களாக "உல்லே தரவு தொழில்நுட்பத்துடன்" பணிபுரிந்து வருகிறேன். நான் வீட்டில் இருந்து வேலை ஒரு சிறந்த அனுபவம் experianced. நான் "பி.ஏ. நான் இரண்டாவது வருடம். வகுப்பு மணி நேரம் கழித்து நான் இந்த வேலையை என் நேரத்தை செலவிடுகிறேன். என் சிறந்த மற்றும் சுவை நல்லது. முக்கிய விஷயம் என்னவென்றால் நான் என்னுடைய கல்வி கட்டணம் செலுத்துகிறேன்.
          Nanba nanum thamizh than. Ithu real or fake company nanba?

Ulike Data Technology Recent Comments