Unemployed

Unemployed Complaints & Reviews

There are around 10 ill and deceased street dogs in my lane which cause discomfort to the children and localities. They run...

Mr Frank Vogts from the Inland Revenue Service 20 Lausanne Road London SWE 3JB, England email [protected]@englandmail.com Re[censored]KIRS/RARELLANO/015 Our Ref: UIRS/09987/06/03/2015 said that the money would be transfer into my account when I made a payment of R 6 180.00 and it was done but never received any money he a fraud Mr. Frank Vogts (director: comptroller of the Currency Revenue Service United Kingdom. As he is also part of the Springleaf Financial Services in South Africa please could you let me know where my money as I have paid in the amount of R 126 390.00 and I can not even get my money back as I feel the whole company see as fraud see attached email that I have sent so if you can just let me know who stole my money as you will see all the names and phone numbers and bank accounts and you will see the break down that I have sent them the money. As I would like my R 126 390.00 PAID BACK TO ME ASAP
Complaint comments

Shaik Shabna.

My Voter ID card No. is : XPD1065275.

In my voter ID card the spelling of my name, my Fathers name and my address has been wrongly written. Except my photograph nothing is correct in my voter ID card.

Vimal Bhat

My Voter ID card No. is : BR/42/259/747285

In my voter ID card the spelling of my father name has been wrongly written and also date of birth is wrong as per 01.01-2009. My date of birth is 30.06.1980 accurate age on[protected] is 28 years.

Alok Kumar

My Voter ID card No. is : BR/42/259/747285

In my wife voter ID card is not available, but name is available in voter list, the spelling of my wife name has been wrongly written(Babita) and also date of birth is wrong as per 01.01-2009. My wife date of birth is 15.07.1981 accurate age on[protected] is 27 years and correct name is BABY DEVI.

Please issue me a card or guide me how to get a new one.

Baby Devi, W/O: Alok Kumar
    MT/05/025/0087028 My full Name MOMIN ABDUL RASHID VALIMOHAMMAD.

MT/05/025/0087028 My wife Name MOMIN SALMA ABDUL RASHID.
    This I.D. No. Given to my daughter Name Again. MOMIN ASIYA ABDUL RASHID

MUMBAI.
    MOHAMMED UMAR RAJJAB MUNICIPAL SCHOOL MOHAMMED UMAR RAJJAB ROAD. MUMBAI 400008

LAC. 184. PART. 189, SR.NO. 472 TO 477 & 671.

LAC. PART SR. NO. NAME.
    184 189 472 MOMIN ABDUL RASHID VALIMOHAMMAD.
    MT/05/025/0087027

184 189 473 MOMIN SALMA ABDUL RASHID CHANGE FROM SR. NO. 477
    DATE OF BIRH.[protected]
    MT/05/025/0087028

184 189 474 MOMIN ATAUR RAHMAN ABDUL RASHID CHANGE FROM SR. NO. 671

184 189 475 MOMIN SAFWAN ABDUL RASHID

184 189 476 MOMIN JUWERYA ABDUL RASHID

184 189 477 MOMIN ASIYA ABDUL RASHID. CHANGE FROM 473
    DATE OF BIRTH.[protected]. CHECK I.D. NO. IN SR. NO. 473 HER MOTHER I.D.

184 189 671 MOMIN ATAUR RAHMAN ABDUL RASHID CHANGE SR. NO. 474

MOMIN ABDUL RAHMAN SR. NO. 474 PLEASE CECELED. FOR SR. NO. 671.

CHANGE OF ADDRESS DEATAILS.

OLD ADDRESS. MOMIN ABDUL RASHID VALIMOHAMMAD
    47/51 MOMBATTI MANZIL 1ST FLOOR ROOM NO. 106, M.U. RAJJAB ROAD MUMBAI 400008

PRESENT ADDRESS - MOMIN ABDUL RASHID VALIMOHAMMAD
    MURGA GIRAN CO- OP. H.SOCIETY 5TH FLOOR FLAT NO. 509 PATHE BAPU RAO MARG. MUMBAI. 400008
    TEL. NO. [protected][protected]

My Voter ID card No. is : DCX2064350

SUSILA KUMAR DAS
    MT/05/025/0087028 My wife Name MOMIN SALMA ABDUL RASHID.
    This I.D. No. Given to my daughter Name Again. MOMIN ASIYA ABDUL RASHID
    Ac no Part no Serial no Surname Name Father/Husband Name Age Sex Id card no Polling station name Polling station location
    [protected] Momin Abdul Rasheed Wali Mohammad Wali Mohammad 51 M MT/05/025/0087027 Mohammad Umar Razab Road Mohammad Umar Razab Road Mun. Ma Shala Tal Majla Mohammad Umar Razab Road Madanapura Mumbai 8
    [protected] Momin Asiya Abdul Rashid Abdul Rashid 28 F MT/05/025/0087028 Mohammad Umar Razab Road Mohammad Umar Razab Road Mun. Ma Shala Tal Majla Mohammad Umar Razab Road Madanapura Mumbai 8
    [protected] Momin Atur Rehman Abdul Rasheed Abdul Rasheed 25 M Mohammad Umar Razab Road Mohammad Umar Razab Road Mun. Ma Shala Tal Majla Mohammad Umar Razab Road Madanapura Mumbai 8
    [protected] Momin Safvan Abdul Rasheed Abdul Rasheed 23 M Mohammad Umar Razab Road Mohammad Umar Razab Road Mun. Ma Shala Tal Majla Mohammad Umar Razab Road Madanapura Mumbai 8
    [protected] Momin Juveriya Abdul Rasheed Abdul Rasheed 20 F Mohammad Umar Razab Road Mohammad Umar Razab Road Mun. Ma Shala Tal Majla Mohammad Umar Razab Road Madanapura Mumbai 8
    [protected] Momin Salma Abdul Rasheed Abdul Rasheed 50 F Mohammad Umar Razab Road Mohammad Umar Razab Road Mun. Ma Shala Tal Majla Mohammad Umar Razab Road Madanapura Mumbai 8
    Byculla/momin/asiya abdul rashid / momin salma abdul rashid.
    MUMBAI.

My Voter ID card No. is : SFJ1615004.

In my voter ID card the spelling of my name and my Fathers name has been wrongly written. Except my photograph nothing is correct in my voter ID card.

Navendu Kumar
    I am Sara Janitha from karur.. I have no clue of my employent reg no, user ID, password kindly send the details to [protected]@gmail.com
    Name. R. SARA JANITHA