United Healthcare

United Healthcare Complaints & Reviews

I submitted my claim 1130983 on 29th november 2017. From that day onwards i have sent so many follow up mails with uhcp representatives for my claim payout, they always told me that my claim is under insurer still no confirmation for payout. Finally after 1.4 years they gave me reply saying that be in touch with your hr for payment pending. Full fraud company i lost my hope that i will be getting my claim payout. Dont trust this fraud company.
    This company has harassed me to the heights .In the month of october my father was hospitalized whose medical expenses came...

United healthcare parek insurance offered to me from my company bharat electronics is not issuing any medicines from past 2 months.
    The reason given by them is gst and is not acceptable as we are able to get same medicines in private medical shops.
    Also tonic medicines are not issued when it is prescribed.
    For senior citizens like us it is really difficult to go everyday and ask for medicines and receive tantrums in return.
    Please do the needful.
      My wife Mrs. Anandita, delivered twin Baby girls on 28th October 2016.
      The delivery was premature in early start of...

I have claimed for an amount rs. 25600, with the claim number 1125249 for my mother's eye injection. I am being too much harassed for the claim amount to be settled unnecessarily by the recovery team poc named below.

Vaibhav devrukhkar [vaibhav. [protected]@uhcpindia.com]

I have already submitted all the required documents and for the exact same type of claim i have done previously also (You can refer the claim number 1055559) on the month of may 9thmay 2016. This time i have two consecutive claims to be processed for my mom's left as well as right eye injections. Other claim amount has been processed with the same set of documents where as for this claim the respective poc is asking for a receipt which i do not have to provide him.

However, i have called him several times to contact in his number but he was unable to receive the call. I have contacted him by mail but he has replied me back saying the receipt is needed to process the amount.

I need this issue immediately to look into and re-mediated as it's inconvenience for me to trust on uhc services.
      My employee id is 444737 for your reference.
      Harassment form recovery team for the claim amount

I was with complaints of pain in l.s.region since 1 year, pain extending to both hip joint, diagnosed to have lumbar spondylosis. on going through submitted claim documents, it is observed that patient underwent siddha, ayurveda & alloid treatments like varma, thokkanam & exercise therapy. hospitalization for given line of ayurvedic treatment was justified on opd basis.

I got treated after getting proper information from the uhc team and raises the claim for the same.

When contacted the customer care on 05/04/16. i was informed as getting treated with a registered medical doctor in a registered hospital is always claimable. but the treatment taken on a opd basis and still the claim is rejected.

I have now spent a total of rs 36000/- including my travel, food and other expenses out of my pocket and now my claim is rejected.
        Insurance policy
        May 07, 2017
        Updated by Vijaykumar v
        is there any action taken
        I have submitted medical document (dated[protected] of my wife Rinkee Singh for Claim no. 1214786 for re-imbursement for the amount of 40, 740/- before three and half month. My claim is still pending and I have been put in confusion yet. All verification has been done, even at my home patient verification also done. But still I have not been get the clear status of my claim. So many time I follow up with Ashish Saxena but every time I got different answer from him, I got fed up with this TPA. This thing really hurt me and my family, I have been working with the Capgemini/Igate company since around 6 years and touch wood never taken claim for myself, it’s for my wife second time of whole working life. As you know that Insurance premium paid by employee in my company, and I was sure that whatever expenses would be occur it will be paid by the Insurance company but I really get frustrated with this TPA. I mentally harassed in this three and half month and also get in financially shortfall due to emergency expenses occurred during my wife treatment. I have attached all mail communication during this claim reimbursement period. Please provide me the final status whatever is it, without delaying, also specified the reason for delayed three and half month.

Dear Team,

It is been frustrating to have your policy as it took so much time to get settled and no one is taking care to post a mail regarding being delay.
          Amount is settled in month of Nov-14, but no update till date. Every time i call get the same answer and in last call they have confirmed me to get the money in last week of Feb but again it was not on mail. I asked for mail but they denied and no update till date.
          Also they denied for cashless term stating no need to hospitalise patient despite my father was suffering serious issue with abdomen.
          I had submitted all my medical bills and it has been approved by UHC 2 months before.still I didn't get my amount.Reference no 1359470, 1360575
            I have been purely cheated by United Healthcare Insurance. My mother was admitted into M S Ramaiah hospital, Bangalore on...
            My company is covering each employees using health insurance from UnitedHealthcare India.
            Recently in november my...

Hi, My company provides medical cover for employees and their families. The insurance vendor is United India Insurance Co. Ltd. The policy is administered by the United Health Care (UHC). My father was hospitalized from 11th Jan 2010 till 25th Jan 2010 in one of the Faridabad hospitals. His was a cashless claim. In June 2010, I noticed a discrepancy in the balance policy amount on UHC site. Since then I have been contacting them to correct it. But I am having a very hard time. Actually due to some mistake at insurance company/TPA's end, they had done an excess payment to the hospital. Pls note that this was brought to their notice by me. They have already received the refund amount of Rs. 35,854 from the hospital in Aug 2010 but still they are not making the corrections in the balance policy amount.

Since June, I have written infinite number of mails to UHC, have logged complaints on the their site and also have spoken to them over the phone and in person. Till date neither the amount has been corrected on the site nor they have confirmed over the mail the correct amount.

I am sure to get this resolved thru this channel. I am happy to provide more details. Also I would like to know how can I claim compensation?
            Aug 13, 2020

United Healthcare Recent Comments

• (1357 days ago)
                Claim
                Dear Team,

It is been frustrating...
              • (1572 days ago)
                Insurance policy
                I was with complaints of pain in l.s.region...
              • (4365 days ago)
                Claim not received yet
                I was an employee of IBM India Pune ( employee#...