UPI

UPI Complaints & Reviews

Kv fee payment for student o[censored]id no - [protected] has not completed successfully but money was taken from the account

Sir mere sath UPI Online Fraude hua hai . Mujhe Part time job ka sms bhej kr mere se 27700 rs ka fraude kiya gya hai sir please help me

No refund has been credited to my union bank of india account although goibibo have given RRN no K7M21utMshwp3z .

Payment done to wrong UPI ID on 03 Sep 2022 and amount was 17900 which is not a small amount. I visited branch on same day but they are not responding satisfied answer and I am confuse what to do. this amount is very much important as middle class employee. there are EMIs in next few days and I am sort of money. Please help to get fund reverse to my account.
        Transaction ID is[protected]
        from [protected]@boi to rohit.[protected]@okhdfcbank
        Date: 03Sep2022

Let me know if you need any more information.

The amount transferred to the wrong account to SAHIL GUPTA instead of SAIHIL SINGLA, the case reported to HDFC BANK And Indian bank on the same day, debit freeze applied to CR account in pakhowal road branch, the account is inoperative for more then 3 years and customer is not traceable as per Indian bank, due to which they have expressed in the ability to return funds to source indemnity bond already provided to the branch by the HDFC bank.

On 28 April at 04:05 PM from my account debited 1099 rs by phone number through Paytm, I visited own bank and 2nd person bank also UPI
            but everyone ignored
            My bank asked account number of her account but I have only transection reciept
            I am a student and my financial background is poor, I have requested with you to help me for amount return my account
            I attached transection reciept below 👇
            Aug 21, 2022

My lg ledtv sale OLX manish Malhotra purchase led 4995rs payment QR code send me paytm upi not received payment my account hdfc bank account number [protected] name Tejinder singh mobile number [protected] payment debit payment transfer 4995rs manish Malhotra fraud me upi id-[protected]@okbizaxis date 31/12/2021 time 11:25 am upi Ref no[protected] manish Malhotra phone no [protected]

Sir I mostly requested to you sir I fill a Rajasthan police form and me debited 411.94 in my account but sir money not successful sir please requested resolve my problem

केंद्रीय विद्यालय की 2400 रुपये फीस अमेज़ॉन पे के BHIM UPI से भरी लेकिन पैसे कट गये और फीस जमा नही हुई। फिर दोबारा पैमेंट किया तो फीस जमा हो गयी हो गया।। अब मेरे जो पहले के 2400 रुपये जमा थे वो वाफिश नही आये।

I was trying to connect the myntra costumer no. For refund but some how connected to some fraud no. For refund payment he sent some link for refund details and asked about my upi ID and pin and after few minute I lost my 32292 rupees in 5 transaction

UPI Recent Comments