UTI

Date of receipt[protected]
Process fee coupon no.[protected]
Pan service center code impb 217
Pan service center name damoh 470661

I have not received my pan card . Please suggest me what to do to get my pan card.
My email address is [protected]@gmail.com
Thanking you in anticipation.
I have applied for pan card on 13/06/08
I have Acknowledgement for the same
NO.[protected] dtd. 13/06/08 and Processing Fees Coupon No.
[protected] dtd. 13/06/08

Please look into the matter I need Pan card very badly self and the company's requirement where I am working
S/M

I havn't recieved my pan card yet, so kindly help me out and provide me my pan card as early as possible. my address is also being changed from WZ-197/8 Varinder Nagar Street#3 New Delhi-110058 to WZ-196b Varinder Nagar Street#3A New Delhi 110058.

Pls let me know how should i get my Pan Card

My details are...

Name : Aruna Mahajan
D_o_b : 1 jan 1965
Pan no : AMKPM3570F
Applicaion Sr No : 18870883
Coupon No. :[protected]
Add : WZ-196B 1st Floor, Varinder Nagar, Street# 3a New Delhi-110058

hoping for an early reply...

With Regards
ARUNA MAHAJAN
I, Sri Hemen Das submit a Pan Application 22-07-08,
Applicant Name: Sri Tarini Mahanta
Application Form 49 A Bearing Application Sr. No.[protected]
Processing fees Coupon No.[protected]
SIR,

I HAVE NOT RECEIVE PAN CARD AT MY ADDRESS SINCE THREE MONTH HAS BEEN PASSED, MY PAN NUMBER IS (BCGPK9806F), PROCESSING FEE COUPON NUMBER[protected], AND APPLICATION nO.[protected], DOB:[protected]
Dear sir/madem

I am not recieved my PAN card

so plz get my PAN card immegately.

Thank you.
Dear sir i have't received my pan card yet my coupan no.[protected]
Hi Sir,
I have not receive my PAN card at my address yet now. I have applied it 10 months before. My PAN card status is showing that it has been dispatched.

Details are given below

Coupon number =[protected]
PAN number =BNJPS0867C
Appl name = RAKESH KUMAR SHRIWASTAVA
Status = Dispatched
Dispatched date =20th MAY 2008

I have applied fora PAN card on 27 Jun 08 My application No[protected] Place port Blair . But I not received the PAN card yet.PAN service center code 2ANB200 Portblair.Please inform me as early as possible.

Yours faith fully

Krishna
my name shruthi g.n

i have 29 days back apply for the pan card but not recieved for the pan card

coupon no[protected]
date 30/04/2009
name shruthi g.n
I had applied for Pan Card at Date of 7th November, 2005, But not yet get my Pan Card. But i had received Pan Number from UTI site. But now i need the Pan Card. I have all details of recept these are given below:-

Application Form 49A Bearing Application Sr. No.[protected]
Date of Receipt - 07/11/2005
Processing Coupon Number[protected]
Proof of Identity - Voter Card Copy
Proof of Address - Ration Card Copy

My mailing address is:- JWT, Enkay Centre, Block-A, Commercial Complex, Udyog Vihar Phase V, Gurgaon-122 016, Haryana.
Landline No.:[protected]
MY APPNO.[protected]&CO[protected] DATED 11.4.2008
i was previously applied for pan number i received pan number through sms to my mobile as AQKPD6762Cstill now i didnot get that card. so my needs i was reapplied for same nunber 18/12/2009 date still now i was not get any thing
second time appliedCSF number is[protected]. and acknowledge number is[protected] any body can help me for my card receiving
dear sir,
i have not recieved pan card yet at deliver address.my pan no. is BFAPK7243R.
so,do a needfull help.

santosh kumar
room no.-03,supervisor tranee hostel,BAP.BHEL,RANIPET 632406.
COMUNNICATION ADDRESS
SANTOSH KUMAR
ASST.ENGR./SHIPPING DEPT.
BAP,BHEL ,RANIPET.
I AM NOT RECEIVED MY PANCARD TILL NOW
MY APPLICATION FORM NO[protected]
COUPNE NO[protected]
plese send me my pan no by email
Good Morning,
I have not yet received my pan card,

MY PAN DETAILS ARE:::::::
PAN : CCPPS9857N
FIRST NAME : RAJAN
SURNAME : SINGH
JURISDICTION : WBG/W/154/3

my email id:::
[protected]@gmail.com
please do reply as soon as possible...

yours faithfully,
Rajan Singh
6 Height Road Liluah Howrah 711204
contact no: [protected]
i have not got my pan card ...i applied it on 19th july this year but till yet i have not got my pan card ...what should i do my acknowledgement number is [protected] any my name is pranay raj ...please advice me what should i do to get my pan card

Dear sir/mam
    I am krishna kumar singh. my coupon no. is 26640105.
    and my pan card no . is BWDPS4910F. and dispatch
    date is 22/05/08.
    my mailing address : AR singh
    sector: 1, hindustan samuh awas
    house no. A/7/3
    nakshtrawadi aurangabad maharashtra

Sir my main issue is i got pan card no. from internet but yet i have not received pan card..
    still i have to apply for TDS so for that i have to attach Xerox copy with form.still no pan card so getting problem so i am kindly Requesting that please do as fast possible

krishna kumar
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in

i have misplaced the certificare of CHILDREN’S GIFT GROWTH FUND – 1986.
      i am not sure wherthe the money was claimed or not. please contact of my new address given below

2nd FLOOR RUPA APT., SHANKAR TEKRI DANDIA BAZAR, OPP. BADAMDI BAUG, BARODA - 390001, GUJARAT.

Kedar Arekar

m Shachi Bhavini <bhavini.[protected]@gmail.com>
        to Isw Kolkata <isw.[protected]@utitsl.co.in>
        bcc Raj Anand <[protected]@gmail.com>
        date Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 2:29 PM
        subject Re: US64 Bonds Maturity Payment- If Anybody is in the position to respond my query???????????
        mailed-by gmail.com

hide details Apr 11

Dear Anjana,

Its highly disappointing from your end that after receiving all my cheques you are especially asking me to send you Address proof, Wherein I have already told you I have gotten my cheques on my current address and its unbelievable that you dont have it in your records.

You as a firm are to trouble your customers or to help them????

Informing you once again I have gotten my cheques only interest amount cheques could not be received till date.

I'll apprecaite if you can check who the faulty rather expecting me to arrange address proof again and again.

Shachi Bhavini

I have do have almost 30 mail massages wherein I have gotten pathetic response from this company they are working like hell, rather i should say they don't know how to work.They do not have any record updating with them and continuously torturing the customers.

If you may work and are in a position to help me please let me know.

They are not delivering the interest amount cheque to me since long back for my sister and brother and they are fooling us like anything.

Thanks & Regards,
        Shachi Bhavini
        they are pathetic n they don't know how to work for customer satisfaction, they are simply hell.

i have applied for pan card. my application no. is[protected] and my coupon no. is[protected].and you have alloted me pan no. BPGPS0642E. plese send my pan card on given address.
          anurag srivastava s/o shri kamal kumar srivastava advocate raidani colony rambag mirzapur.
          i shall be highly oblized to you.
          sincerly.
          anurag
          dear sir i have applied for my PAN CARD ON 5TH OF FEBRUARY BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT, IT IS SHOWING FOLLOWING STATUS PLZ HELP FOR GETTING IT SOON,

REGARDS

PAN NUMBER ANQPR8815H
          APPL_NAME RAMASAMY RAMESH
          DESP DATE 10-APR-2008
          DESPATCH MODE BY POST
          sir, I suryanarayan malla bearing application sr no.[protected] and
          processing fee coupon no.[protected] have not yet received my pan card.From my nearset uti pan servicing centre i conformed that my pan card was despached from mumbai on[protected].
          so plz help me in obtaining my pan card.
          hi sir
          my application no[protected].

processing no
          [protected].
          so tie date i am not resiving my pan card .piz chak and send me my pan .
          thanking you sir
          It is brought to your notice that I applied for a Pan Card on 12.09.08 and the coupon no was[protected]. Later on I received the Pan Card at my address on 23.10.08 but the card was bearing some other's photo ID and the form to which it was attached was having my correct address only.
          So I once again inform you that if my card is not sent to me,

your's faith fully,
          G.Balarama Krishna
          H-NO 30.112/3
          Nanda Nagar, Chinthal Post
          Hyderabad 054
          Cell no [protected]
          SIR,
          i have not received my pan card so please rend it in my new adress-Help age india,B-23,HIRA ARCADE,PANDRI,RAIPUR,C.G..

with regards
          sanjay
          i dont ricivemy pan card from 10th of apirl to till now so plz tall me the stetus of my pan card
          I applied a Pan number on 2nd Jan.2010. My Application No.[protected] and Coupon number is[protected]. I have not yet receid the Pan Card. Kindly look into the matter at the earliest.

Annie Joseph
          13.1.2010

This is Sunny sharma,applied for PAN Card on 23th Sep. But till now i don't receive my PAN Card. Currently i'm working in Tata Moters Limited,(Kamal and company). Now they are asking for PAN Card Proof. Without PAN Card my Salary will not be Credicted so please take action immediately. Below i'm giving my details,

Name: Sunny Sharma

Wardno 24
          Brahamchari Mohalla,
          diara ki bawadi,
          Alwar Pin:301001

So Please take immediate action and send me.

Sunny sharma
          I have applied for pan card on 15.06.2011, and recived coupan no[protected] and on that day they donot provide me application no and several phone talks., they are saying we will not help you out u may call mumbai for any quary. So please help me.

Subject: ARS Bond Investor ID no.[protected]; My bond certificate numbers are: 40265694 and 40265686

I am a holder of ARS Bonds and I have still not received the Maturity Payment. After waiting for a month for the payment to be credited to my account, I started making enquiries and it was only then that I saw on the website that a press release dated 1 April 09 (due date of the bond) has been issued saying that payment will be made only after submission of a filled up form that can be downloaded from the website. I tried searching for the form but it was nowhere to be found.
            I have the following issues with UTI:

1. Why was I not informed, either by email or by a letter of this press release?
            2. Why has the money not been credited to my automatically? The certificate does not state that it is required to submit the original certificate.
            3. Who will be responsible for the loss of interest on my funds?
            4. Why is the form not available on the website?
            5. Why should I have to spend money to send the form to you, the money which I should be getting automatically?

UTI always cheats its investors. It sent flyers several weeks in advance to switch and invest the ARS proceeds in to other UTI products. But it did not send redemption guidance if the original is required to be surrendered.
            When UTI MEP 98 was coverted, it did similalry delay the payment.

RK Mehta
            My brother Shailender Mohan Sharma whose ID NO.is[protected] has not received the redemption till now.Documents as desired vide your letter no.nil dtd 29 Apr 2009 has alreadybeen sent on 20 Aug 2009. 'Complaint reference no is 60148055.request expedite the case'

ARS Bonds — Not receive funds

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have 531 no. of ARS bonds on my mother name. They are maturity on[protected]. But this funds is not recieve till date. Please call me [protected].

Anil Kumar

My investor Id is[protected]. I have not received my maturity money yet after repeated reminders.

Hi sir, i am vinit kumar singh. i am applying for pan card in the month of june & the date is 13 june through UTI but still yet i don't receive my pan card. I send a mail on mumbai address but they are telling:-
              Your card is returned as undelivered at our Hyderabad office, which was dispatched to you at your residential address. Kindly contact our Hyderabad BRANCH.so kindely request to you is that plz send my pan card on my given below address:-

My parmenant adress is House no:-280, pocket-I, Alpha-II, Greater Noida (U.P). Pin no:-201301& my mobile no is:-[protected]. My application for issue of pan:[protected]& my coupon no:[protected]& my pan card no is:- BXEPS1545N. I took my pan number from Ayker Sampark Vibhag but still yet i haven't receive my pan card. So, Kindely send my pan card on my parment adress.

With warm Regurds,
              (Vinit Kumar Singh)

All,

I subnitted my bonds for repurchase on 4th April 2009. But the amount is not credied back. The nvestor Id :[protected]. Till now there is no response. See the mail chasers.. UTI is stinkng... UTI will not respond

<***************** Mailed to paul.[protected]@utitsl.co.in & [protected]@utitsl.co.in

Paul : It has been 1 week and there was no response.. This clearly shows the quality of the Customer service o[censored]TI. In addition to this, Telephonic customer service is next to Nonsense. Every time, I call the operator, I get a message, that the server is down.

Pan Card not received.

Details:

Pan card No: ARFPR6939P
                  Applicant name: GANGADHARAPPA RAGHU
                  Status: Dispatched
                  Dispatch Date: 03/04/09
                  Dispatch Details: CHE-SPD-II

Please look into the matter.

Sir ,

I have applied for Pan Card on 22/11/07. The details are following:

APPLN NUMBER [protected]
                  COUPON NUMBER [protected]
                  PAN NUMBER AKSPA9654Q
                  APPL_NAME JYOTI ARYA
                  DESP DATE 14-DEC-2007
                  DESPATCH MODE BY COURIER

But till today ,we have not received the same.

Please look into the matter.

UTI — my pan number

i have applied the pan card in the month of 2 january 2008,my UTI pan card application no-7306 , kindly sent my pan card number my e-mail [protected]@indiatimes.com, pan card traker my application no-7306 no responce.

UTI — I have not yet received my PAN Card

Sir/Madam,

I have not yet received my PAN Card with the following details even after repeated requests.

So, therefore, I earnestly request you to please take appropriate steps, so that I can get my PAN Card at the earliest.

Permanent Account Number : AJMPG4253C

Nitin Gupta
                  Mobile :- [protected]
                  Email-ID :- [protected]@yahoo.com

UTI — Not Received The PAn Card

I am Milind Dattatraya Vyas i am applied for PAN CARD on Dt. 28/12/2007 My Application No. is[protected] & My Processing fee coupon no. is[protected]. MY PAN NO. IS - AGJPV9430C. I got my pan no. but not received the pan card it shows a status that pan card has been destpatched but up to there is not received card
                  Name : Milind Dattatraya Vyas

PAN NUMBER BTAPS2032L
                  APPL_NAME PREM SINGH SAWANT
                  DESP DATE 27-FEB-2008
                  DESPATCH MODE BY POST

It is to intimate that the PAN CARD has not been received by me till date. i had called uti bellapur, they said its been dispatched by post, and the post people say it will come by courier, there's not a proper response from any body.

Kindly look in to the matter for further action as it is urgently required.

Thanks in advance.
                  PREM SINGH SAWANT
                  PAN No.:- ANMPB 5688 G

SIR, I WOULD LIKE TO INFROM YOU THAT I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE PAN CARD ON 22ND OF SEP. 2007, BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PAN CARD TILL DATE AND DUE TO WHICH I AM NOT ABLE TO FILE MY INCOME TAX RETURN BECAUSE PAN ALLOTMENT LETTER IS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH RETURN. SO COULD YOU LOOK IN TO THE MATTER, AND TAKE THE APPROPRIATE ACTION FOR THE ISSUE OF PAN CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
                  PLEASE HAVE A REPLY FOR THE SAME.

UTI — Issued Pan Card But Wrong Surname

Sir/Mam
                  I have applied for Pan Card 3-Jan-2008 ITD Department issued me a Pan Card (ATYPP3751G) with wrong surname "Parhar" Which is Actually "Parihar".and wrong Date Of Birth "[protected]" Which is Actually[protected]
                  I m returnd u r Orignal Pan Card (CSF Number[protected]
                  Sir, Kindly imidetly Provide me Pan Card. . .

Amit Parihar
                  (M) [protected]
                  (M) [protected]
                  H.no 213/10 Moh. Sant Pura
                  Pump Road
                  Kapurthala 144601
                  Punjab
                  sir
                  i have applied for pan card which i did not recieved till now

I received a letter from UTI that they need a conformation letter from for my name correction, and also require all the proofs and documents..where i submit all the required documents already why you r asking me for the same?
                  its so inconveniounce
                  Please do the need full

MY CORRECT FULL NAME IS: SANKET BAPUSAHEB KURUMBHATTE
                  MY PAN NO: AVYPK9423G

PLEASE ISSUE MY PAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ITS A HEARTLY REQUEST

Sanket Kurumbhatte
                  PAN NO: AVYPK9423G
                  I am SOURABH SINGH TOMAR i am applied for PAN CARD on Dt. 22/01/2008 My Application No. is[protected] & My Processing fee coupon no. is[protected]. MY PAN NO. IS - AGTPT9091P. I got my pan no. but not received the pan card it shows a status that pan card has been destpatched on 7th march 2008 but up to there is not received card
                  Name : SOURABH SINGH TOMAR
                  Address : 36, ABHISHEK NAGAR NANAKHEDA UJJAIN M.P.
                  Contact No. [protected]
                  I, Sri Debnath saha, like to in form you that, I had applied for PAN Card on 25.08.2003 at Malda UTI PAN Card service Center but till to date I have not received the same. I received my PA Number from Internet and have used in several places. Now What I have to do? Please advice.
                  The application form for the PAn card was submitted to UTI at B.S.Z marg on 29th Feb 2008, the receipt no is[protected]. But when i tried to see its status it says, it doen't have any...
                  Not Received The PAn Card
                  I am shashi ranjan i am applied for PAN CARD. MY PAN NO. IS - AMZPR1010L. I got my pan no. but not received the pan card it shows a status that pan card has been destpatched but up to there is not received card
                  Name : SHASHI RANJAN
                  Address : C/O- SRI DAYA NATH SINHA
                  I.D.HOSPITAL, CHANDKUYA.
                  P.O- JHARIA, DHANBAD-828111
                  MOBILE NO- [protected]
                  Although i have alloted the PAN no ADVPV6395B, but i have not yet recived the PAN card. i have submited the forms againbut still i dont see any reply. on tracker it is showing as processing status.
                  my name memaya shakil harunrashid, my application no. is[protected] and my coupen no. is[protected]. so i extremly request to send my pancard as early as possible.

UTI — Repayment of Childrens Gift Growth Fund

hi,

I have submitted the original documents on 19th June 2008 for redemption of my Childrens Gift Growth fund which matured in 2002 but due to no contact from UTI was kept hanging till date.
                  I was assured that the payment will be made by cheque in 3 weeks time. However whenever I call up the UTI Belapur office. The concerned officers, Mr. Amar (who is on leave most of the time), Miss Lalita (who has "FINALLY" agreed to look into the matter after I told her that I have no choice but to file an official complaint) are of absolutely no help at all.
                  can someone direct me whoim should I get in touch with for repayment queries.

Many Thanks

Parag

UTI — Non Receiving of Pan Card

Dear Sir
                  My Name is Akhilendra Kumar Verma, I have requested for a pan card and deposit my request with UTI office in Varanasi which form no. is[protected] which I have not yey received however I have checked on the net and I found that my pan no. is AGJPVSI528.
                  However till today I have not yet received my Pan card therefore I request you to kindly send my Pan Card to my below mentioned Office address :
                  Att : Akhilendra Kumar Verma
                  C/O Harsh Exports
                  D-58/12A-13 Sigra
                  Varanasi-221010
                  U.P.
                  Tel :[protected] /640

best regards

Akhilendra Verma

UTI — Non receipt of redemption cheques of my father sri RAJARAM PANDEY and mother smt. VIMLA DEVI under scheme US64

unit certi. no.[protected] shri RAJARAM PANDEY
                  [protected] shri RAJARAM PANDEY
                  [protected] shri RAJARAM PANDEY
                  [protected] SMT. VIMLA DEVI PANDEY
                  [protected] SMT. VIMLA DEVI PANDEY
                  ORIGINAL CERT.WERE BEING SENT ON 26/05/2008
                  processing fee coupon number[protected].
                  i had submitted the form dated 11/7/2008.
                  but still i have not recieved the pan card
                  Recipt no[protected]
                  Applied before 2 months for pancard from pune only not received the PAN Card yet ??
                  I have applied for PAN number and I allotted PAN No. as AWJPP7217K but I have not received the PAN card till date.
                  My application no.[protected]
                  Coupen No. 26244105
                  application no[protected]
                  coupen no[protected]
                  pan no agupt9132c
                  orginal and second botb not received
                  application no 37198247
                  coupen no[protected]
                  application not received
                  My application no.[protected]
                  coupon no.[protected]
                  I have not yet recieved my card
                  please check the details and contact me with above email address
                  SIR,

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD AT MY ADDRESS SINCE MORE THAN THREE MONTHS HAVE PASSED, MY PAN NUMBER IS (BTNPS4401G), PROCESSING FEE COUPON NUMBER[protected], DATED 11-MARCH-2008.

I AM GIVING THIS AS A RETURN APPLICATION TO YOUR NEAREST PAN OFFICE IN MUMBAI.

I URGENTLY WANT IT FOR FILLING RETURNS.

Pl send my pan as early as possible..

Adnaan Saheb.

A-1-SHELTER, SANTACRUZ (e), KALINA KURLA (Rd), MUMBAI-29.

Ph no;[protected],[protected].

UTI — Yet not received my pan card

sir i've applied for pancard on 2nd August 2008, but i've not received my pancard till date
                  pan card not received which is applied on 10/07/08 and application form 49a no[protected], coupon no[protected].

pan card no BYOPS6139M IS DISCLOSED IN NET SERVICES SO will you send it my pan card to my home addres which is mentioned in application form.

As per your record I have been alloted a PAN Card bearing No. ANAPP7496G and my card has been dispatched to my postal address. But I have not received it yet. Kindly do the needful at the earliest & oblige.

Sunil Kumar Pradhan
                  As per your record I have been alloted a PAN number AUCPM5929J and my card has been dispatched to my postal address on[protected]. But I have not received it yet. Please do the needful at the earliest & oblige.

Rajendra Kumar Moharana
                  i am goverment servent in dist. gondia (maharashtra) & i apply to pan card last 2 month but i not ricived card at date my personal details follows name Sachin Gajananrao faye my Date of birth 14/11/1971 my address narkesari ward gujar chowk bhandara 441904 i have not got my pan no i[censored]ou give my pan no so i very glad for you
                  I have applied the PAN card on 12 september 2008 coupon no. is[protected] when i checked on status i am not found so please do the needful
                  I applied for PAN CARD vide application No.[protected]PFC No.[protected] through UTI Varanasi on[protected] when I was working in India.
                  From pan card web site I came to know that PAN has been alloted to me ( ABQPY3843E) but I did not receive the pan card.
                  Again on[protected] I filled another application for new card (CSF Number:[protected], PAN Service Centre Code:[protected] but still I
                  have not received my PAN Card.

Now when I check status of my PAN Card through web site, it shows STATUS: UNDER PPC OBJECTION.

At present I am working abroad in Bahrain.

I am very much in need of the PAN CARD to open trading A/C. Please advise what should I do to get the PAN Card ??

Thank you very much for sparring your valued time.

Yours faithfully,

UMASHANKER SINGH YADAV
                  PAN: ABQPY3843E
                  Dear sir/mam,
                  I have not recieve my pan card . I had placed a correction request since the PAN card had my grandfather's name in place of my father's name.
                  My PAN Card No. is BDZPS9403E
                  so please send my pan card again on this address:

Sheshaprasad H S,
                  S/o Subramanya H Y
                  No. 32, 1st Cross, SVK Layout,
                  Kurubarahalli,
                  Bangalore-79
                  Thanking You,
                  Sheshaprasad H S

UTI — DISCREPANCY FOUND IN PAN APPLICATION

I RECEIVED A MESSAGE THROUGH SMS REGARDING SOME DISCREPANCIES IN THE APPLICATION SUBMITTED BY ME.PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT THESE DISCREPANCIES ARE

UTI — Present Status of Investor ID 235777894

I would like to know the present status about investor id[protected] as all the documents were misplaced while shifting our residence and have been traced now.

Unit Certificate No [protected] - 500 units and
                  Unit Certificate No[protected] units
                  in the name of my daughter "Gargi Milind Patwardhan" in CGGF 1986 scheme

UTI — pan card not yet received till date

i have applied on 13 mar 08 but i didnt get pan card till date so kindly do the necessary action as soon as possible.

UTI — my father name had mistake

this is G. krishna reddy, i receive pan card 17th, in that printing father name false i give detailes inn below

correct name is G S V reddy
                  in correct name is reddy s v gogereddy

kindely modify that mistake.

Yours sincerely,
                  krishnareddy
                  Review all UTI complaints
                  UTI
                  Posted:[protected] by abhijeet kumar [send email]
                  Pan Card not received
                  As per your record I have been alloted a PAN number bdkpk7476c and my card has been dispatched to my postal address But I have not received it yet. Please do the needful at the earliest & oblige.

Rajendra Kumar Moharana
                  NR. BABA BAID NATH MAHADEV MANDIR,
                  GODADARA TEEN RASTA,
                  DINDOLI,
                  SURAT-395010

PLEASE SEND THE PAN CARD AT THE EARLIEST.

THANKING YOU,

(RAJESH MAHTO)
                  my pan card had been despatch on 05.08.08 by uti pan service angul. my application serial no is[protected]and processing fee coupen no is 02888736. till i am not getting my pan card.
                  Dear Sir, I had received PAN but not card from Ward 2(1)Pune on 11Feb2003. I have applied for PAN card and submitted follow up letters multiple number of times. The 1st application was submitted on 29th Sep 2006 - CSF no.[protected]. We have applied with the following CSFno. after that[protected]on 20Dec2007);[protected]on 29th March2008). I am unable to get any update from any of the IT departments in Pune/Bangalore/Gurgaon/Delhi.I have tried it all. Please HELP!

UTI — Pan Card didn't receive

As you have send me the card but due to some postal problem I didn't received the card so please send me the card in the adress mentioned in the form as soon as it is possible.My pan no is APOPB4912P.
                  dear concern

i had submitted my application on 24 th nov but not yet receivedmy application no is[protected]

regards
                  sudhir
                  My Name is Surender Kumar Dabas.
                  Sir merea pen card kanha hai, Mujhe Kisi company mai pesa invest karna hai plz send my Pen Card as soon as possible.

I am Manikantan, I have applied a pan card on october 08 my application No :[protected] Coupon No:[protected] . Pls arrange to sent my pan card as earlier as possible, also expecting your kind co-operation
                  i am balwinder singh khurl as central govt employesin ludhana am reapployed for pan card please give me isoue my new pan caed
                  I AM A SENT TO 254 PAN APPLICATION BUT NAT SHOW IN THE YOUR SITE PLEAGE URGENT NO. ALLATTED

UTI — not yet received my pan card

when i enquired about my pan card status in the net, it was shown that my pan card had already been despatched and no of my pan card was AIZPC9291L.that status was about 7or8 months back and still i am waiting get my hands on my pan card.please do something and let me know the present status of my card.if the pan card has not yet been despatched or lost than what should i do next?my address is Partha Chetia C/O Kirti Chandra Chetia Mission Patty, Bipin Phukan Nagar Near Adrasha Naamghar Golaghat Town P.O.and Dist Golaghat PIN No 785621
                  Please let me know the status of my pan card. I am not able to track the status of my application no. - CE[protected]. Please mail me the current status.
                  Shibu.H
                  Respected sir,

(sub:Non Receipt of PAN CARD)
                  My name is shanthakumari, my application coupen number is[protected], and my pan number is CAQPS3005P, i don't have received the pan card, i am requesting you to send my pan card to my adress, i have already giving complaint letter of non receipt of pan card to UTI TECHNOLOGY SERVISES
                  head office of Bangalore, But i didn't received any reply from you, i am requsting you to send me the reply letter as fast
                  My Adress is
                  Contact Number-[protected]

Thanking you, your's faithfully
                  SHANTHA KUMARI
                  sir..
                  i have received my pan no.. (AMWPA1199E).. BEFORE THREE MONTHS ITSELF. BUT STILL MY PAN CARD IS NOT DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS..PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL..
                  ASWINPRAKASH.J
                  sir..
                  I HAVE RECIVED MY PAN NO... (AQDPD3084C).. BEFORE ONE&HALF MONTH ITSELF. BUT STILL MY PAN CARD IS NOT DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS..PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL..
                  THANK YOU.
                  yogesh kumar diyawar
                  PAN card not received

I have not received Pan card till date. i got PAN no .AMOPK973A From UTI, Gadhinagar office jammu, J&K . How will i get it .please gives suggestion.

Lalit

UTI — NOT RECIEVE MY PANCARD

SIR,
                  I AM ABUBAKAR, I AM FROM BALLIA DISTTIC, I DEPOSITE MY PANCARD FORM ON 29DEC2008, TILL TODAY I NOT RECIEVE MY PANCARD, I HAVE TO ARGENT WORK WITH PANCARD.

SO, PLEASE SEND MY PANCARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Sir/Mam

I Anoop Prakash Gupta applied for pan number on 13.01.08 but i am not received my pan nuber till today 24.01.08, Sir my Application nuber is[protected], So plz do the needful as soon as possible bcz i need my pan card for urgent bases

My PAN number is AHLPG4677R

MY CELL NO IS [protected]
                  Pan Card not yet received applied on 13.01.08(no. is issued)
                  Application no.[protected] dated 13.01.08

i need to pay Income Tax & subminting IT Return
                  therefore i needed PAN Card URGENTLY

MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]

UTI — Pan card is still processing

dear sir iam hardesh the pan card applicant is my brother the pan card is still not recd.
                  i have send it from uti services but the pan card is still on processing
                  please a month have been passsed. please send me as early as possible. along with my pan card there are my other brothers pan card please check it.

acknowledgement number. [protected].
                  [protected].
                  thanking you.
                  I HAVE NOT RECEIVE PAN CARD AT MY ADDRESS FROM 2 MONTHS, MY PAN NUMBER IS (BEOPK8284H), APLLICATION NUMBER[protected], PROCESSING FEE COUPON NUMBER 29612570.
                  I HAVE UEGENTLY WANT IT FOR OPENING DEMATE ACCOUNT NUMBER...
                  sir we have not received the pan card till dated, sr no.[protected], coupan no.03125220, dt. of birth -02/02/1987,

I am Mohd shams Tabrez My pan number is AHMPT2484N I applied through UTI Delhi

Processing fee coupon number is[protected] .and Application SR No is[protected]. My Name is name is Mohd shams Tabrez.So far we have not received the PAN Card.We request you kindly look in to our complaint and arrange to send the PAN card. Thanking you.

Mohd shams Tabrez
                  Pan number have been received but pan card are yet to be received
                  This Is Himanshu My Pan Card No:APGPG0086h.what Is The Status Of My Pan Card.despatch
                  dear sir,
                  i have not received my pancard till yet.
                  my application no=[protected]
                  coupan no=[protected]
                  name=rajendra r katara, mobile no=[protected],
                  I Mukti tarachandani applied for pan card but even after repeated complaints i did not receive my pancard the concerned authorities however provided me with my pan no. but now i am in urgent need of the card.
                  Kindly do the needful
                  dear sir,
                  i have not received my pancard till yet.
                  my application no=[protected]
                  coupan no=[protected]
                  name=rajendra r katara, mobile no=[protected]

UTI — Non receipt of redemption payment

ARS Bond no.- "37047261"
                  Investor ID no -"[protected]"
                  I have not received the ARS bond redemption payment against my ARS bond which matured on 1st of April, 2009.
                  I have already sent duly signed original ARS bond .

UTI — not received the pan cord

shri ram tiwari
                  vii:- kharasri
                  post kharasri
                  dist:- gorakhpur
                  up 273402
                  my permanent account number:----ADFPT8808B
                  DATE OF BIRTH 1-1-54
                  sir
                  My PAN No is AOTPR7524R I did'nt get pan card pls issue me a deuplicate PAN CARD

Respectively
                  SIVAKUMAR R
                  PERSONAL ATTENTION
                  Madam/Sir

I have applied for pancard on dated 26th Feb.2008 and my Application No. is[protected] & Processing fee coupon no. is 24355918.Till now i have not received the pan card even after a lapse of more than one year. Let me know the present position of pancard.
                  Dear Sir/Madam
                  I have not received my PAN card yet as, i applied for it in april 09.
                  The details of PAN card and status (according to internet status) are furnished below-

PAN - ALSPJ8647B
                  Jurisdication - BPL/W/89/7

Mailing address - SHAMBHU KUMAR JHA
                  C/O MADAN LAL MOURYA
                  SHANKAR NAGAR, NEAR - RADHE KRISHNA MANDEER
                  BILASPUR (C.G) PIN-495004
                  DEAR SIR,

My pan application no[protected]. coupon no is 53030.
                  hi.
                  i m sonali gurung..
                  i lost my pan card on 15/06/09.
                  i would like to know wat is the procedure of getting a duplicate one...
                  thanking you
                  dear sir,
                  I have applied for Pan Card on 6 February 2009. But I have not received pan card till now.
                  Application form no.[protected].
                  Pan no. AXXPM1648J/ 23/02/2009.
                  Po.16010097.
                  This is my second complain please do not ignore it and do me a favor by giving Pan Card.
                  Thank You.

UTI — Unpaid Folio No. 592233147387,Amount-Rs.22,.229/-

The Redemption amount Rs. 22, 229/- against my Folio No.[protected] o[censored]TI Mutual Fund in Wealth Builder Grown Plan Part -2. The cheque of redemption amount did not send into my address. I complained so many times to the concerned person at UTI Mutual Fund Branch Office.
                  i had received a letter from you on[protected] after i send photocopy of passport copy, please send my pan card at the earlist and oblige, details are given below PAN NO.CFTPF2147J
                  I have submitted the form on 28 Jan 2009, My Application Details [Form 49 A] are:-

Application SR. No.[protected] and coupan number is[protected]. I also tried to serach for the Pan status on web site but it's showing nothing. Please advice as soon as possible.
                  my PAN card not received however, application deposited on 22 July 2009, consumer No.[protected] and application form No.[protected]

UTI — Speed post ( ET478524085IN)not yet dispatched from chennai

Dear sir/ madam

My pan card has be dispatched from uti(Chennai) on August 6, its already 11 Aug. when i had enquired in bangalore i was told that te post havent been dispatched from Chennai. Please Make sure that i recieve it as soon as possible as the requirement for the document is too high. Speed post number-ET[protected]IN.
                  I had applied for PAN Card through UTI. I have received the PAN number over Phone but the Card is yet to be received by me. please advice me what to do. My application details rae as following ;

Name : MALIN RABIDAS
                  Fathers Name : KANAILAL RABIDAS
                  Date of Birth :[protected]
                  Application No. :[protected]
                  Processing Coupon No. :[protected]
                  Date os Submission :[protected]
                  Dear Sir/Madam
                  I have not received my PAN card yet as, i applied for it in april 06.

PAN - AMPPS0605R
                  Jurisdication -

Mailing address - SISIR KUMAR SAHU
                  C/O SIBA SAHU
                  AT-KANTAR, P.O-SIDHAL, VIA-KADUAPARA, DIST-JAGATSINGHPUR
                  ORISSA PIN-754106
                  Dear Sir

As my pan card was despatched by courier but not yet recevied,
                  as I had made telephonic enquiry . still not getting any result.
                  details are below.
                  SHIVANI SHARMA
                  HOUSE NO.16
                  RAGHUNATH PURA, JAMMU-TAWI

UTI — Have not received pan card number

My brother have not received pancard number His application Sl.no.[protected] dt 23/2/09 coupan number[protected]

please give me the details of his pancard .

His Address :

Deep moni saikia
                  c/o B.K. saikia
                  Vill. Athgaon Bhatikhanda
                  P.O. Dhing
                  Pin .782123
                  Mobile :[protected]
                  processing fee coupon no. is[protected],
                  application form no is[protected]
                  still i have not recieved my pan card...
                  appn[protected]
                  coup[protected]
                  pan AJBPA6060A
                  des date 6 jan 2007
                  r/sir
                  my pan card no.is ANAPA1421G dated 14/08/2008 not recieved my pan card
                  I HAVE NOT RECIEVED PAN CARD AT MY ADDRESS FROM 1 YEAR, MY PAN NOMBER IS ANAPA1421G PROCESSING FEE COUPEN NOMBER[protected]

UTI — lost my pan card

my pan card no. is AATPW5375P was lst last week so i request u to plz issue to new card
                  sir we have not received the pan card till dated, sr no.[protected], coupan no.[protected], dt. of birth -02/02/1987, My Contect No. Is [protected]
                  I have applied for fresh PAN card, application details are as below but till date I have not received the same.

I have also checked near by my post office I am helpless to find out from there also my pan card with my dispatch document number given by your trichy UTI office ET :[protected]IN. pls let me know the dispatch details about my card.And send complaint to the concerned chennai office
                  Document attached :

Applicant Name ABDUL MAJEED THANVEER AHAMED
                  Despatch Date 14/10/09 00:00
                  Status CARD DESPATCHED
                  Despatch Details CHE-SPD-II
                  Delivery Mode SPEED POST (CHENNAI)
                  Consignment No. ET[protected]IN

Despatch Details CHE-SPD-I

Nisanth A.R.
                  Endolte India Ltd,
                  AA-23, 3rd Street.
                  3rd Main Road, Anna Nagar.
                  Chennai - 40.
                  Ph: 26213471, 26213971.
                  Respected sir,
                  I sent one cheque number 868082 amounting Rs 1349.70 paisa for revalidation t on 5th october, 2009 to M/s UTI Technology Services Ltd, UTI bhavan, plot No 3, sector 11 CBD Belapur Navi mumbai 400614 by registered post . Til date i hav not received it bacjk from that office . You are requeste dto plz take appropriate action and do need full so that i can get my money.
                  with regards
                  sippy chopra
                  dear sir
                  i appled pa.no card application no[protected] coupna no 31498812 dt 5 feb 2009 but i did not received pan card till now uti department said that pan no is ADOPY2130J SO PLEASE SEND MY PAN CARD
                  PAN Card is not received vide our address (PAN Card No banpk3612g). You are requested please forwarded a PAN Card is forthwith. My presently address are as under :-

No 14921204M NK
                  A SURESH KUMAR
                  13 MECH INF (18 RAJPUT) A COY
                  PIN - 911713
                  C/O 56 APO

I have a UTI ULIP Investor Id[protected] and I paid LAST INSTALMENT on 25.8.08.
                    Now I am waiting for the renewel notice...