Vaibhav Pariwar India Projects Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

Vaibhav Pariwar India Projects Ltd. — Maturity amount not received from Vaibhav Pariwar

hog1979
I and my family member had invested some amount in vaibhav pariwar india projects ltd through redeemable non - convertible debenture (Ncd) in 2012 for 3 & 5 years. After maturity of ncd’s, we have submitted documents to vpipl for payments but we have not received any refund amount till time and no one has respond from company.
As per sebi order no wtm/ps/143/ero/jan/2016 dt 22.01.2016 to vpipl for refund the investors amount with 15 % per annum interest but we have not received any amount from vpipl till date....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

Vaibhav Pariwar India Projects Ltd. — NON RECEIPT OF MATURITY AMOUNT MATURED ON APRIL 2014

sashanka_1809
My name is G. Sashanka and I am working as Accounts Officer in National Insurance Company Limited, Amravati. I have opened 2 R.D. a/c of amounting Rs.200 p.m for 2 years in the name of Mr. Gurrappudi Sasi Sekhar and Mrs. Gurappudi Padmavati from Bhilai, Chhattisgarh state under the managership of Mr. Prakash Paliwal which was matured on April 2014. Till now, maturity amount was not received by us. Many times i communicated with Mr. Prakash Paliwal regarding the maturity amount, but he didnot respond well. he said that he was no more employee of Vaibhav pariwar so better communicate with the higher...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Insurance

Vaibhav Pariwar India Projects Ltd. — Chit Fund Company

Tasneem Arif
Dear Sir /Madam,
Regd. Office:- Vaibhav Pariwar India Projects Ltd A.D.D.A colony (KSTP) ,Plot No.A J-8,Post office South Dhadka ,Asansol-713302 Dist-Burdhwan,West Bengal.
Head Office:-Sridas Foundation Premises No S-20/52-5 & S-20/51-4,Varunapal,The mall Road Varanasi 221002 (U.P.)
www.vaibhavpariwar.com
1.ye companey deventure sell karti hai jo 5 years me double karne ka wada karti hai job ki 1st year 50% commission deti hai.
2. companey 3 years se market me run kar...
Complaint comments  Read comments [13]Complaint category Business & Finances