Van Heusen
1.5

Van Heusen Complaints & Reviews

They charged me 10RS for carry bag. I don’t mind paying 10RS if that bag was plain without any printing. It has a logo on it, so they should give it for free.
I actually don’t need a carry bag they just added without even asking me so I thought it was free of cost as they didn’t even gave me a physical bill and I got to know about the carry bag through the E-Bill which got it to my phone today for yesterdays shopping.
Van Heusen India should take care of this issue and inform all your outlets not to charge. And I would like a refund for 10rs!

I am Susmita Roy Chowdhury, I have ordered two blazers from your online store (App Name- Van Huesen), on friday (date- 24.06.2022) I have received one blazer and after checking the fitting it is small for my size so I initiated return and an agent was assigned for pickup but he didn't check the product and told me I only work for Myntra and will not accept this pickup and cancelled the pickup and remarked that the product didn't pass the quality check. To be honest it is very humiliating to get this kind of remark and I am very much disappointed in customer service as their is no way to contact customer care agent. You people talk about your no question return policy and your return agent behave this way to a customer.

This thing happened with the other delivery agent who came pick my black blazer it is very embarrassing for me to listen this type of things about company and after that he rudely disconnected the call. The issue is same with black blazer so I am providing it's return id also.

My order Id: 6319321
    Return id for blue blazer:[protected]
    Return id for black blazer:[protected]

I have emailed them repeatedly on their said email adress and everytime a computer generated answer came to me with a case number and promised that they will in contact within 48 hours but there is no assistance provided for customers.

Please help me my money is stucked.

Attached images of product.

First, I will like to note that the item I question was not bought directly from a Van Heusen website or store but thru a reseller retail (Ross Stores)
      First time getting a watch from Van Heusen as recommend by a friend of mine and very very disappointment. First time wearing it was today and I got home with a green wrist and a watch that turned into a black corroded piece of metal. Very itchy sling where the green stain was left. I took pictures. Horrible quality for a Premium Brand regardless where the item was shopped, It should stand up to the quality that the company (PVH Corp.) advertised its products.

It's been 15+ days the product was never attempted for delivery and sent back to seller. No matter how many complaints we raise or send emails, there is absolutely no response or call back. This is a Scam and Fake company running online sales.
        Order ID: 6036508

I have returned an order on the 18th of October. For the first couple of days I was given an incorrect address message every day. However, on the 23rd of October at approximately 12:30 PM the item for return was picked up by the delivery personnel. However after I did not receive any confirmation mail or message. On the 24th of October I was once again visited by a delivery person asking to pick up an item I have already returned.Multiple queries have been ignored and just not been answered. The delivery service has failed to give me confirmation of the pickup too even though it was picked up by a personnel carrying a proper official bag with a logo of the delivery service. their only solution for the problem has been to sent some over to pick the item all over again after I have repeatedly stated that the item has been picked up on the 23rd. And to top it off i made the transactions and purchase from their official website instead of some third party e commerce site.

I had ordered 3 items from van heusen initmates of which only 1 was delivered. No update about the other two. I mailed them for cancelation of the items as per their website but no response. Mailed them multiple times but no response. I want my order to be canceled and amount refunded. My order ID is VHWI5319016

I had placed order of 3 products. Received only one and no details about the other 2. Mailed the customer support many times but no response. Mailed for cancellation of order as per their website but no response. My order ID is VHWI5319016. I want my order to be canceled and my money refunded

I had purchased 2 items from van heusen app. But due to colour missmatch i returned both products. Its been 7 days product has picked up but i have not received my refund yet. It has 48 hours refund policy. I have sent multiple mails but i have not received single reply. They dont have any contact number to call.

Hey,
                  Please resolve my issue .Order ID : 5221090 needs to be cancelled.
                  The E-voucher used in the above order shows already redeemed. Please cancel this order and Refund the E-voucher in credits or voucher re activation.
                  E-GV NUMBER : [protected]

I ordered a belt online, which has delivered on 24sep, but the size is XL so I put return request on 27 sep, the agent called me next day but I was not at home that time so he said he will come tommorow mean 29 sep, but after that no attempt was made from your side, i put mails again and again but everything gone in vain, what should I do,
                    Your return policy is of 30 days, 26 days over, when will your agent come and after pickup the product when will you refund me the money?

Van Heusen Recent Comments