Veerzara Complaints & Reviews

meghana bonagiri on May 16, 2019
I have ordered a long frock but i recieved a cheap torn cloth which is completely differnt from what i ordered... This really made all my trust go wrong on these online shopping veerzara... Thiz is really disgusthing... A serious action should be taken nd plz kindly refund my money back nd i request not to entertain such kind of online shoppings which are fraud and makes the customers money go waste nd that money means a lot to [email protected] class families... Its very painful to loose my money on such kind of fraud shoppings... And plz kindly refund my amount back as soon as possible... I am hoping for my money to be refunded back... Thanking u

duplicate product

Mohana Chandrika on Apr 17, 2019
    I ordered a red georgettee kurta material with embroidery work with duppatta costing rs.599/- and addl rs 156/- as delivery charges. But i received a low quality plain purple synthetic material.. There is no response for return.. I have submitted the return order form with my bank account details. I've added the photo of dress i ordered and the material i received. Request to take necessary steps to refund the amount. And closure of the firm and legal action against the website owners..

Veerzara — cheat in cloth

Alka Kush on Apr 5, 2019
      Suit oder kiya aur sari purani bhj diya. Kitni baar [protected], [protected],[protected] pr call kiya koi reply nhi krte....
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Geet Mutha on Apr 4, 2019
      I had ordered 4 sarees from VEERZARA website. But it seems the website is a total FRAUD and received all torn and smelly sarees which was disgusting. Please it is my request to all to not order any thing from this website. I know I'am not to get any refund as it will be useless to even ask for one. One thing I have learned is to shop from stores and to pick my stuff by hand even if I have to pay more. My trust from online shopping have gone from low to lower may be less than that.

jayatiwari on Mar 28, 2019
        Its for sure a fraud company which is being running. I received completely wrong product, its so worst that i don't even want to explain that. Please take some action to close this site completely and remove its existence from web. Else people's money will keep on going in vain and this page will get fed with such complaints.

Warning: do not try to buy any stuff from veerzaara online shopping site.

Navya PT on Mar 25, 2019
          I had ordered 3 lehengas online in veerzara.in and I paid Rs2265 cash on delivery. Got 3 old saree's. Biller ID 9823. Transaction ID EZ726746880IN. I have got through India post. I tried contacting them to refund. I called customer care as well.
          I didn't get any reply from Veerzara for refund. I should get my money back. Please help me. This kind of fraud sites has to be banned and punished properly. Please help me to get my money back. No one else should get cheated like this again. Please take proper action
          I have ordered gown 67 for rs 755 (Sale was going on) from this website but they have sent me a cheap quality saree.There's no website, they have mentioned a phonenumber[protected]Surat) which is ringing but they're not picking. Address mentioned over the packet is online shoppers, fashion street, near ladli farm, ved road, katargam, surat.395003.
          On 28-03-19 I placed an order of 2 kurtis of Rs969 and today on 2-04-19 when I received the parcel it had some other kind of cloth piece which was worst. Now I want my money to be refunded

I order a beautiful gown then a gown is delivered at my home and I can see my ordered dress but I can shocked then see a dress but it is not gown it is very dirty saree😭😭...

I have ordered gown from veerzara and I receive saree so when I call there customer care service they tell me to refund my amount and take details of my account but not refund any amount inspite withdraw all my account balance.
          This is fraud with me.
          His is a very very fake side and this side totally fraud flting mony different style our public so plz no any product order this side.return my cash either im going to police station 2264rs my amount.

Arima Singh on Mar 24, 2019
            Please do something i have ordered one gown and two sarees. They delivered wrong, foul and used product. They delivered three saree of worst quality worn product. I have filled return form and they are not returning also. I have ordered it for my close relative's wedding to give her gift. They are not returning please do something please please i want my money to be returned. It was about 2049 rupee. Please please do something please. I request you people

Updated by Arima Singh Mar 24, 2019
            I want my money go be returned please do something
            I got my product today it was not my product and u charged 650 rupees for that product. I was failing the case against to you veerzara shopping...you cheating the people like this way...shame on you..wait for my act... You have to reply to my mess if not I'll take the action against you..its my warning.

Padmini Priyadarshini on Mar 16, 2019
              I bought one designer gown for rs.750/-online from veerzara site which came in facebook. But they sent one cloth piece which will cost hardly rs.100 to 150.
              I placed a return request also one werk back, but it was not yet picked up. I think the site is fake and fraudsters cheated me.
              Kindly block the site and take necessary action against the culprits.
              My order is lahenga but I have not received lahenga I received saari

Dr.Pooja Jain on Mar 12, 2019
                I have ordered products worth 2490 on cod. The order which i have recived is totally different from the products which i ordered. I have received used, torn sarees instead of gowns and lahengas ordered. Please get my money back. Its really very disaapointing. Its a complete fake site and using the customers.. Common people are getting used by such sites. And most importantly why such sites are being advertised by facebook???

anitha bandaru on Mar 11, 2019
                  I am waiting for the lehangas and very excited to see that. On 12th day i got the products as post. I thought it was the same dress i ordered but i got a old cheap and worst saree and my 2000 rupees were gone. I got angry and called for customer care, the message i got is refund will be done with in 2 to 3 days, but it was 30th day till now, no response from them. Its fake plss before buying clothes know about them and buy it and don't at all buy any thing from this veerzara site. One of the legenda i ordered is below in photo
                  I ordered a lehenga of price 863n I received a wrong order which is a torn Saree I want to return it and want my money back

Recently Discussed

online shopping
                    cheat in cloth
                    Veerzara
                    I had ordered lehenga and paid 2265rs. but they have delivered 3 old used sarees.
                    Veerzara
                    foul and worn and wrong product delivered and not returning.
                    purchase of clothes