Vipul Motors (P) Ltd.

Vipul Motors (P) Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

It's a shameful work done by your worker's at (No. 19/6, emirates mall, ymca chowk, main, mathura road, faridabad - 121001) workshop. My car was in your workshop for 3 days for repairing, during that my cars stepny was changed and an old used stepny was put in my car. My car is new. Few days earlier when i needed my stepny, i checked my stepny then i realised my stepny has been exchanged. When talked to the service advisor of the workshop, he told me that it is not done by their workers. From last 2 weeks they are ignoring us.

Sir/madam, these kind of issues will let your company's image down in market. So its a humble request to look into this matter and help us.

Vehicle no. Hr51bc9827
Month of repair - 19 january 2016
Service advisor - prem shankar ([protected])

Ajay singh yadav
[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Sir, I had purchased one Maruti Wagon R (CNG fitted) on 31 May 2015 thru your dealer Vipul Motors Faridabad but still I am note getting my RC, while I had paid all amount by cash. After so many follow-up on phone on mail to Vipul motors still there is no response from dealer side. Sorry to say but I am not understanding how & when I will get my RC. I would like to request you please take the matter on priority and check the things at your end to short out the issue as early as possible. Thanks & Regards Sunder Singh Tewatia [protected]/[protected] D.M. After sales BCH Electric Ltd.

I have booked a Maruti Swift Dezire VXi with Vipul Motors (P) Ltd., Jaipur on 07/04/2008 through dealer Vipul Motors, Jaipur. Deposited Rs. 51000/-At the time of booking I was told that delivery would be within 4-6 weeks.
      However, everytime I call on Vipul Motors they keep repeating that the company is not despatching the vehicles and therefore they are unable to give me delivery of the same. Can somebody please advise if there is an on-line system (besides the toll free nos. which are of no help really) to check allotments/delivery status??
      Also, will maruti pay me interest on the booking amount for delayed delivery???
      Prof.Dr. Ashok Kumar Customer ID :[protected]
      I have booked a Maruti Swift VDi with ABS vide allotment number:[protected] on 14/01/2008 through dealer Ratan Motors, Chembur, Mumbai. At the time of booking I was told that delivery would be within 4-6 weeks.
      However, everytime I call Ratan Motors they keep repeating that the company is not despatching the vehicles and therefore they are unable to give me delivery of the same. Can somebody please advise if there is an on-line system (besides the toll free nos. which are of no help really) to check allotments/delivery status?? How do I get a clear picture on the status of my vehicle.
      Also, will maruti pay me interest on the booking amount of Rs.50, 000/- for delayed delivery???
      dear
      customer care

sub:- complain regarding the dealer

first of all let me introduce myself
      vinay rohera
      trustee(GANDHINAGAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY)
      trustee(HASMUKH GOSWAMI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY)
      trustee(UNIVERSAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY)
      CEO(VINAYAK STEEL SYNDICATE) consigment agent of ISPAT INDUSTRIES

i am sorry to write in such a hard words

your dealer namely
      kataria motors, dariapur, ahmedabad
      we have inquired regarding the swift dzire from him. and we asked him to book the car

he refused us to book the car, , , because he claims that u need to take the finance from kataria motors to have the car..otherwise you will not be able to get the car.

to one of the customer he asked for the black money of 25000/- rupees to book the car..

he talked so rude..

at one time he refused to give us the trial by saying that we dont have the keys of the car...and when we were about to return...he gave the trial to the other customer...

i am xpecting a call from maruti udhyog if they fail then i will have a press conferene at kataria motors..
      sir
      i have purches new car frome copitent moter til date 13/04/2008 wagoner vxi DL2H BJ 5369 and i has WENT to your servce center sivaji marg COMPITENT MOTER DELHI 110015 DATE 05/05/2008 1000KM i am very shoked looked after servic car is dentid frome botem side . Can somebody please advise if there plz call me [protected] .[protected].[protected].
      plz help

Maruti Swift VDI with ABS — Non delivery of Vehicle Even after Receipt of the Payment

Maruti Swift VDI with ABS Booking and delivery Problems

I had booked a Maruti Swift VDI with ABS on 05.07.08 in Bangalore RNS motors who is a dealer of Maruti cars, and am now going through the a harrowing experience with the Dealers. At the time of booking the car it was said to me that the car would be delivered as soon as possible. And they asked me to book the car. Once I had paid Rs.50, 000/- and booked the car the receipt for the same had been given to me with the expected date of Delivery as one month from the date of booking. But when i enquired about the same to the dealer they said that it is only the maximum period but they would deliver the car even much before that. But thereafter they said they can deliver the car exactly only after one month I had agreed for that also but now even after the Receipt of payment of Rs.5, 31, 000/- from the financier the car is still undelivered to me. The dealer is not properly responding to me and is not assuring any proper date of Delivery of the Car. Now My EMI to the financier is suppose to start and i don't even have the car for which i had subcribed the Loan. This in not the service expected from any car dealer or the company. I am not asking for a free service from any body I am only asking the car for which i had paid money. This is kind of service we get from the leading Car Manufacturer in India.
      J.B.PATWARI V.K.PATWARI
      [B.A., LL.B, S.A.S] [B.Sc., LL.B (Hons.)]

High Court Advocates

Ref. No. 954 / M / 08. Dated: 14-10-08

The Managing Director
      Maruti Udhyog Limited

Firstly I want to say that we are having problem to get the swift dezire vxi at indore, we approach to the dealer regarding swift dezire vxi, than we get the answer from them that there is a booking procedure that you have to book the car with the booking amount and after 5-6 months you get the car and from earlier 4 months we receive the same reply from them, they said to us that there is shortage in production at factory. Sir we have 5 maruti cars in our family and our first preference in car company is maruti. So if the maruti is unable to fulfill our desire (swift dezire vxi) than we have to approach the other company’s car in this segment but we don’t want to do so because we like maruti. So sir please clear me about the status of swift dezire vxi.

Add: (o) 104, Ramleela Apartment, Ring Road Chhouraha, Near phuti-kothi,
      2316 Sudama Nagar Indore (M.P.)-452009.
      (R) 380, Dwarkapuri, Indore (M.P.)-452009.
      Ph: (o[protected], 3206597, (R) 2789415, Cell: [protected], [protected].
      DEAR SIR/MAM
      MY CAR SWIFT DEASEL RAGISTRATION NO. MH01AC4497. I WAS TRAVELL TO MALEGAON ON 12/OCT/08. SADDENLY AT DESTINATION GEAR WAS NOT WORKING PROPERBLY. I FOLLOW YOUR SERVICE BOOK TO CALL FOR SERVICE BUT ALL THE NEAREST CONT NO. WAS CHANGED, I REACHED TO NEAREST SERVICE STATION IN MALEGAON AND TOLD THEM FOR HELP. AFTER INSPECTION THEY ORDERD SOME GEAR BEARING FOR 3, 4 & 5TH TO NASIK AND MY SELF PERSONALLY ALSO ORDERD TO SAI SERVICE LOWER PAREL MUMBAI. BUT STILL NOT PROVIDED THE GEAR BEARING BY BOTH OF THEM. MY CAR AT MALEGAON AND I M RESIDING IN MUMBAI. I WAS SHOKED TILL DATE THEY ARE FAILED TO PROVIDE THE PART AND I M STILL WAITING. I REQUEST YOU TO GUIDE ME IN THIS SITIUATION, HOW TO SOLVE THE MATTER. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU WHETHER THERE ARE SHORTAGE FOR DEASEL CAR PARTS IN THE FACTORY? WAITING FOR YOUR FAVOUR IN QUICK SERVICE.
      I have made booking for a swift dzire from 18th Oct 08 in Banalari World Cars, Shillong & I was told that I will be getting the car within 15 days, but after waiting for more than a month i never got it & whenever i try to enquire about it they give me so many excuses...
      can anyone advise me whether i should go for other cars in the market?
      The Managing Director
      Maruti Udhyog Limited

I took delivery of a brand new Maruti Swift Dezire LDI from M/s. ODDYSSEY MOTORS, KANDSARA, ANGUL, ORISSA on 23.01.2009. The chassis & engine nos. are 149916 & 1156807 respectively.

The front & rear wheels of the car are fitted with JK Tyres. But, to my misfortune, the right rear tyre is having manufacturing defects. Air blisters are clearly visible at two places on the said tyre. The tyre is of the following model.

CRR – 0209
      Type – 165/80 R – 14
      DOC9FCR

I had shown it to M/s. Oddyssey Motors, Angul immediately. But, the latter, instead of registering my complaint, advised me to contact the local dealer of JK Tyres at Angul. I followed suit & contacted the local dealer of JK Tyres at Angul who also refused to entertain & asked me to contact main dealer at Cuttack.

It is a clear case of harassment by your dealer.

I request you to look into the matter & ensure that the defective tyre is promptly replaced free of cost.
      01.04.2009
      Dear Sir/Madam

I am an owner of a Maruthi Zen Estilo Car which was purchased from Popular Automobiles Kottayam on 16.03.2009 vide invoice no 348 / 1 ZVX CEM. I met with an accident on 29.03.2009 at 14:30 at Kayamkulam, Kerala and feel very bad to say that the driver side seat belt got cut off and the steering wheel was jammed against my chest and at present I am suffering suffocation and pain, and undergoing treatment from medical Trust Hospital, Eranakulam.

I am astonished to say that how you maintain the security of a person inside the vehicle such an inferior quality of seat belt in the vehicle. At present my vehicle (vehicle KL-04.Y.1369) is with Popular Vehicles and Services Ltd, S.H Mount P.O, Kottayam 686 006. Soon after the vehicle met with accident I informed the same to your Service Engineer Mr.Balaji at Popular Automobiles and Vehicles Ltd., Eranakulam Branch. His phone no[protected]. His reply to me was “I will call you back after 3 Hrs” hence I repeatedly rang him up for three times the receptionist answered to me he is attending some meeting and will call you back later. It is pretentent to mention that he took my Mob no and land line no but though there was no reply from him thereafter. I was very much pained that such type of ill treatment from a responsible person is highly deplorable.

Waiting for your early decision. Your kind co-operation in this regard is highly appreciated

Vimal Kumar
      Dear Maruti customer service group, i wish to put my complaint about my experience with Bagga Link. Let me first tell u first that the responce received by them have made me rethink for purchase from maruti vechile. I booked a dezire vxi on 8-Feb and was promised delivery latest by 8 weeks, now after 8 weeks i am not getting any answer. Instead they are avoiding to make any statement. Can i have clear

Vipul Motors Faridabad — Repeated problem found, no attention from service center

Regular serviced by Vipul Motors Faridabad, last on 4th April 2009.
      But attention to give supprt for the problem which was generated during service.

WagonR - HR51U/5995

Akhilesh
      i have booked swift dzire ldi on 10 th oct 2008 by giving 60000 rupee in advance to jaycee motors amritsar of maruti suzuki now this is the seventh month and i still dont get my car and people who booked this car after me geting the car.so plz help me i want my car otherwise cancel my booking and give my money back to me.my mobile no is [protected].
      dear sir. i had purchased alto lxi from kiran motors (himmatnagar)
      my car was damaged in accident in rajashthan . i refer it to nearest dealer technoy motors udaipur .
      i got insurance claim but i m not satisfy from technoy motors due to billing i have a copy of bill in which i have to pay more( aproxly)3300/ in billing
      Reg :complain against m/s rohan motors ltd. nodia
      1.That i approached m/s rohan motor ltd. for the purchase of one swift lxi in the first week of march & was told due to shortage in suppliers it will take atleast three week to delivers the white swfit.I was interested only to buy white swfit i was told to deposit Rs. 100000/- as advance booking which was according by paid in the 2nd week of the march. (No receipt was given)
      2. That inspite of my several visits and enquiries, the dealer never bothered to arrange swfit (lXI) white till 9 march, when i approached m/s magic auto d.b.gupta road, where so many swfit cars were available and by making the payment they delivered the vehicle on[protected]
      3.that inspite of my buying i approached the rohan motor ltd. they promised to supply me the vehicle within 3-4 days.
      4.that when i told them (mr. kunal, the attending officer0) that i have already bought the vehicle now refund me the amount, they are not giveing me the refund on some pretext or others.
      5. this clearly shows the malafied intention of your dealer. while creating scarcity in the market when thevehicle is easily available at magic auto & also d.d.motors, for the reasons best known therein
      In the light of above you are requested to pls instruct the dealer to refund the amount of advance booking of Rs.100000/- and take suitable action for creating undue scarcity in the market when theproducts is easily available with others
      I have booked a swift-dezire with VIPUL MOTORS in faridabad with agent named ANIL NAGPAL.he give me time 4 to 6 weak for delivery.but verbly he tell me i give u car with in ten days .now 17 days has passed.when i contact him he give me time for next 6 days
      my friend BUNTY BHATIA m/s BHATIA CRANE SERVICE has also purchase a swift-dezire but he can't booked any ones.he recieve his car with in two days .he can, t give any premimum money for this.now i ask a qus.to company & dealer what can he do????? why there is diference between two customers
      i think i have to need a good aproach to purchase a car,
      please see my request

Idea Cellular — Delay in Delivery of Swift DZiRE LDI

I have booked a Maruti Swift DZiRE LDI on 2/06/2008, paid Rs20000/- . ACER MOTERS, SECUNDERABAD, ANDRAPRADESH, I was promised by the dealer that the delivery of the car would be 30 days. Dealer has not given me any booking id, Now it has already been 26 days and I am told that I will have to wait another 10 days for the delivery. Can you please apprise me of the status against my bookings that I am made aware if there is a genuine problem from Maruti Udyog or I am just being taken for a ride while my car must have been passed on for a premium by the the Dealer. In the event of booking the DZiRE, I already sold of my current Maruti Waganor that I owned (since delivery was promised to me in one month ). Now I am currently having a lot of hardship since I currently have no car at my disposal, while I have to travel a long distance to my office.I not sure how Maruti Udyog, which is the market leader in automobile and has proved so at every step by introducing new models and variants, is unable to deliver vehicle in time that are booked by your loyal customers.

Requesting Maruti Udyog to please revert to me on the status of my booking, so that I am also aware on the date of the delivery and to ensure there is no foul play by the intermediaries.

I also want to know if there is an on-line system (besides the toll free nos. which are of no help really) to check allotments/delivery status?? How do I get a clear picture on the status of my vehicle.

Waiting in Anticipation for resolution.
      I have given my Maruthi alto LXI vehicle to OMS Motors (which is an authorized service center in Chennai) for changing the wind shield which was broken and to remove a dent caused related to the same accident. There was insurance claim also.

Once they delivered the car, I have noticed that some of the dents were not attended. While giving the vehicle, I pointed out the dents specifically. It is deep. They also promised me that they will rectify everything. But this is not atteneded.

I pointed out all those pending problems at the time of delivery. When I asked the owner of the workshop (Mr. Sabari) about the incomplete work, he attended some of the problems. But when I asked him about the pending dent and scratch (Which may cause rust on the car body), he called one of the employees and asked him to take the car out of the workshop. And that guy took the car out.

I cant pay for rectifying the pending works (If they expect so).
      Once the money is in their pocket, I know, this is a formal way to say "Get out".

I want the dents to be attended and rectified at the earliest. It started rusting in the place of dent. I hope the maruthi authorities will take necessary steps for the same.

More than that there is problem with the music system. One of the speakers is not working when I play the cassette. (This is not included in the insurance)

Jenson Mathew.
      <pravesh.[protected]@maruti.co.in>
      cc
      "'Thomas Samuel'" <[protected]@iffco.com>
      Subject
      RE: Maruti Swift Dezire VXI(Silver or Silky Silver)

It’s really funny to know that after emailing to a responsible person of such an esteemed organization, there is no response.

Kindly inform the status of our vehicle? Will we get the car?

From

From: PREETI MATHEW [mailto:[protected]@godrej.com]
      Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 5:18 PM
      To: 'pravesh.[protected]@maruti.co.in.'
      Cc: 'Thomas Samuel'
      Subject: Maruti Swift Dezire VXI(Silver or Silky Silver)

We had booked a Maruti Swift Dezire VXI(Silver or Silky Silver) vide receipt no.31343 dt 9/6/09 by paying advance of Rs.10, 000.00 in cash to MY CAR, Malviya Nagar, Opp. Vidhan Sabha, Bhopal (MAUTI DEALER)

Till date we have not received the delivery of the car, neither did any body respond about the status of the car. On enquiring from our end, they stated it will take another 10 days……………………..

We are very much annoyed with the poor services being given. Now if we are facing so much of problem just in purchase, then how poor will your after sales service will be?
      Now I feel why I should purchase this car, when I am ready to pay the full amount in ready cash. Shouldn’t I go for another Company’s car? Since last 15 years I am driving Maruti Car, so I was interested to go in for the purchase of one more Maruti Car.

Now the services of your, has put me into a thought of why to go for a Maruti Car ????? Why should I suggest some body to go for Maruti????????

From
      Dr.Mrs.Thomas,
      B-10, Alkapuri,
      Bhopal (MP)
      Mobile No. [protected] / [protected]

MARUTI/Maruti Swift Lxi — MORE THAN 1 MONTH DELAY IN DELIVERY OF SWIFT

I booked a new Swift Lxi (Bright Red) car in Hercules Automobiles Pvt Ltd in Alleppy, Kerala on 27/07/2009, and delivery of the car did'nt happen yet. I made full payment of 4, 25000 to the above mentioned dealer. The delears blaming Maruti by telling that Maruti is not delivering swift (bright red) for them. When I contacted Maruti customer care, they are asking me to contact the dealer. Both of them blamming each other and I did not yet got confirmation about the delivery date. I have to pay interest for my Rs. 4, 25000. I dnt expect such an ignorance to customers from Maruti's side.
      I have made booking for a Swift vdi in the last week of October. can you say the waiting period for my car...
      SIR,
      we had brought swift LXi in 2006 march. our car is running properly but we are sad that the seat clips and other minor parts produced from maruti is not good.
      we had changed the rear seat clip 5 times in 4 years.we are investing lakhs of money in the car but we are not getting quality products.Last month the front door had corroded in our car, my father had sent a mail to customer care and they had told the dealer to do the repair without any cost.
      So, please take necessary action in designing up coming cars and improve the quality.
      Thanking you sir
      yours truly,
      Shree Krishna.
      We are planing to buy Dzire VXi next year (Feb) I had asked the dealer and he told that it will take 3 months to get the car if i book the car in Feb. I would like to know why there is a demand for Dzire. Why there is no offer for Dzire and Swift.could you please reply the reason in the above e mail id
      I have booked my swift vdi on 24th October, 2009, in Popular Motors, Kollam, Kerala. At the time of booking they told me that the vehicle can be delivered within one and half months. I also paid Rs.60, 000, as booking amount.Now it is almost 3 months, after my booking. Sir, please tell, how long, I have to wait, to take the delivary of the car.This waiting period, actually, force me to think about another vehicle..

A line of reply from you, will highly be appreciated...I already sent 5 emails to you...But no reply from you.

Soniya.

Swift Dezire LXI — delay delivery of booked swift dezire LXI

Sir i booked swift dezire LXI,SILVER, vide receipt no. RMLNDB161 on[protected], for 2010 model, at Rohan Motors Ltd. A-15,M.C.I.E.,Mathura Road and paid Rs.10,000/- as advance. They promised me delivery between 15 to 30 january,2010. But they have not delivered and kept saying they will give before 30th Jan. When i read newspaper that in Jan month Maruti had maximum sales of cars, i found why than i was not given my awaited car.From last three days they said we will give in one or two days but today when i went there showroom they told me wait upto 15-18 Feb because maruti is not sending LXI models, CO. is giving only VXI models. Sir,what is this, ihave sold my old car on 1-1-2010 to take this car and already suffering without car and these people are delaying giving such reasons. Now this is my request to you that arrange me LXI model immediately. I will be very thankful to you. My mobile no.[protected],[protected].Awaiting reply. Dealing sales man of Rohan Mr. Jaspal and Mr.Ashish Rangan
      dear sir,
      I have booked swift lxi form Automotive manufacturers p ltd.
      My bank has paid entire amt to dealer, but they r saying that there is problem in registration b'coz of
      k=series engine.The trade certificate is not been issued by ur side .
      There r more then 2000 vehicles not getting registered b'coz of this.
      Imagine paying the entire amount n ur not able get the vehicle no is disgusting.
      k-series dngine is 1200 cc which is lesser then the old one so the price has to be reduced of it.
      But they r the same, n after paying the full amoutn ur not gettting registered which
      is highily incompitetive attitude towards ur coustomer.
      so kindly do the needful in the matter n obliged.
      nimita.
      Respected Sir,
      I have a complain about the service provided by your dealer Anand Motors Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) (India). from last three months i am complaining about the communication switch as I have Maruti ALto LX bought in 2008 from same dealer. They are not changing that part. I am experiencing a great difficulty in driving in night as i have to travel mostly in night. any time any bad incident occur.
      Sir, please solve this problem
      Dear Sir.

Su; - Delay in Swift VDI ABS

With reference to the above subject we had booked the Vehicle in November 25- 2010
      Till date I could not received the Vehicle As per booking time Dealer promised me Vehicle will be delivered Before end of January -2010.

Maruti Suzuki has increased the price two times in the span of two month. If you could not able to supply the Vehicle why you are committing the customer this type of service we are not expecting from maruti. We thought we can get good vehicle but you are punishing the people. This increased price amount who will beard.
      Every Week if we go to dealer they are telling this week next week final result is March.

Name Girisha k
      Booking Date [protected]
      Name of the Dealer: - Venkat Motors
      Place of Booking Hassan Karnataka 573201
      Booking Invoice No 006145

We hope you will solve my problem.

We are awaiting replay from you

Booking Date [protected]
      Name of the Dealer: - Venkat Motors
      Place of Booking Hassan Karnataka 573201
      Booking Invoice No 006145

We hope you will solve my problem.

We are awaiting replay from you

Girisha K
      Contact No [protected]
      I have made booking (Doc.No.10) for a ECO (Silver 7 seater) from 16th Jan 10 in Chaugule Industries P. Ltd., Satara (MH) & I was told that I will be getting the car within 15 days, but after waiting for more than a month i never got it & whenever i try to enquire about it they give me so many excuses...

Also I've made payment by cheque no.400728 (Rs.5000/-)of Karad Janta sahkari bank, as booking amount. Some peoples who booked car after me, they received their cars. Sir, please tell, how long, I have to wait, to take the delivary of the car.This waiting period, actually, force me to think about another vehicle..

A line of reply from you, will highly be appreciated.

Thaanks,

Balasaheb Jagtap
      SATARA MH
      +[protected]
      Dear Sir/Medam
      We are very much annoyed with the poor services being given to me . Now if we are facing so much of problem just in Store department, i can booked my left side car lok and the store incharge call me sir your material will come and plze bring the car and change it, When i reached theren no one should to care my car after 2 hours, so it is the bad process .

Now the services of your, has put me into a thought of why to go for a Maruti Car?

Best Regards
      Ani Krishnan.
      Dear Sir/Medam
      We are very much annoyed with the poor services being given to me.Now if we are facing so much of problem just in store department to give the poor service.

Now the services of your, has put me into a thought of why to go for a Maruti Car ? Why should I suggest some body to go for Maruti?

Ani Krishnan
      Dear Sir
      My daughter purchased a Zen Estilo in April 2008 from M/s Motorcraft, Sahibabad. After bargain she was given a discount of Rs. 21423/- and a few accessories.
      When enlightened for extended warranty cover, in addition to two-year normal warranty, we agreed for 2 year extended warranty and paid Rs. 1895/- towards that.
      By oversight, we could not follow certificate of extended warranty.
      Recently when I sent a request to M/s Motorcraft, Sahibabad to give her a certificate, alongwith the documentary evidences, the sales representative says that money was adjusted under the head discount and my daughter’s claim is not valid.
      Sir, My question is when the company agreed to provide her discounts and accessories and given her in writing towards the total amount payable, mentioning specifically Rs. 1895/- as extended warranty for two year, in addition to insurance charges and Road Tax and Registration charges, and paid by her in full, how can they deny to give her extra cover.
      Sincerely
      Dr A K Bansal
      Sir/Madam

With reference to my Booking Order No.23674, Dt.[protected], I am herewith informing
      you that i have booked a vehicle (SWIFT VDI with ABS Model) at your showroom situated
      at Wheelers Road, Cox town, Bangalore-5600 05.

while booking the vehicle the sales executed promised and committed to me that the deliver of
      the vehicle shall be made within 2 or 2 1/2 month of time. Its almost 3 months gone but no delivery
      is made to me.

The concerned sales executive is also refusing to accept the payment.

Sir if the serious action is not taken for the delivery of my vehicle then the matter may be
      subject to legal issue or we will approach media.

Thanks & regards

Mohammed Irshad Ahmed
      KGN Tools & Traders
      cont:[protected]
      Sir/Madam

at Wheelers Road, Cox town, Bangalore-5600 05.

is made to me.

The concerned sales executive is also refusing to accept the payment.

subject to legal issue or we will approach media.

Thanks & regards

Mohammed Irshad Ahmed
      KGN Tools & Traders
      Cont: [protected]

maruti/swift dzire/lxi — delay in accident service

as my car met with an accident & i left the car to get repaired on 25/03/2010. but till now i have not got repaired. in RNS Moter's HUBLI. when ever i go ther i get a radymade answer 4 day's more. It is already past one month 10 day's. I am urgently need car, plz take nesseary action & do the need ful.

vehicle no KA 25/P 3479

Booked swift dezire vdi in the name of Capt. Arti Rani on 16.02.2010 at Sushila Automobiles, Ranchi, Jharkhand. Dealer told me that it will take 3 months(Written in the booking form) to get car. Now it is more that 04 months, now they are saying that your booking has been transferred to Hindustan Auto Agency, Ramgarh. I talked to Mr. Shekhar at Ramgarh, he said, as your booking is transferred booking so you have to wait for special allotment from Maruti Udyog, which is indefinite. Now I have to ask, what is my fault? Please arrange to deliver said car as soon as possible. Regards.
      Suneet Kumar
      24-B, Phase-6
      Adarsh Nagar, Sonari
      Jamshedpur-11
      91+[protected]
      91+[protected]
      I Mr. A. Raja rao from cuttack orissa purchase a new swift Vdi from jyoti motors last month but after one month passes they dont give my R.C book and other papers. Due to absent of papers the sanction bank sbi racpc bank several time asking me that whey they dont given the papers when they already cleared all the amount from same date. i am insulting from this type of behavior and when i contact jyoti motors they dont receive my call also the representative also hiding from me and not receive my call.
      so now what i do after purchase from your dealer if they treat like us as dog then whey should we prefer Maruti whey not we take other company vehicle.
      plese help me from this problem as soon as possible...

your's customer,
      At- Shakti nagar, plot no - 88 A . Raja Rao
      p.o- Aroundaya market
      cuttack, orissa
      Mob. [protected]

I have "Maruti Esteem VXI".
      On 18/09/2010 I called "T.R. Sawhney service station" to get an enquiry for paid service of my car on 22816444 numbers.
      A lady receives a call & told me "I will confirm you in 10 min."
      But after pass 30 min. I didn't get any call from her so recall again and ask "Can you please confirm me"
      She replies. "Sorry sir I try to call you. We will pick you car from your home & will deliver tomorrow by 11:00 AM. So if you OK then we will send driver to you location."
      I replied "OK no issue but please get my car ready by 11:00AM (19/09/2010) as I have a plan to go for some work."
      She replies "Yes sir we will deliver on time."

Then after pass a hour driver (Abhishek Kumer) came to my home
      I ask "Can you please show me your I-Card."
      He replied "Sorry sir I am a newly join so didn't get I-Card yet. But I came from T.R. Sawhney motors pvt.ltd. As I have related papers."
      I hand over my car to him with my list of work which I need to be done. But still have some question in my mind "Is he the right person or not"
      But finally I got a call from "Manish Kumar (SA)" and he confirm me that my car is in his hand & he will take care for my car servicing.
      After 30 min. I received 2nd call from Manish & he will tell me about the whole work which need to be done with there charges as well.
      As I mansion 3 major points in my list which are:
      1) Front fog light glass - "Manish reply - Sir for fog light we have to change whole light and right now we are out of stock so I am sorry for that"
      2) Right-back light - "Manish reply - sir yes we will change back light as it shown in stock and we will change this will cost you 600Rs."
      3) Dent on Left front bottom - "Manish reply sir for that we need to send car on body care section and they will confirm you" I sad "Ok No issue please go head."

Now I got a call from body care section
      Person told me that "sir that dents we will remove and will cost you near about 1500Rs."
      I reply "please give me 15 min will confirm you same."
      But when I try to contact this person I unable to get in touch as there is no direct number for body care section.
      So now again I call Manish & confirm him "Please work on 3 point as well & confirm your body care section as well."
      He sad "OK sir we will do. So now your total bill is near about 6000Rs."
      I replied "No issue please start work and get ready my car on time."
      He replied "Sir I need on small help from you - As there is much work so please please please please give me some more time. We will get ready you Car by 1:00PM any how."
      I sad "OK But 1:00PM means 1:00 PM."

Now on 19/09/2010
      As I didn't get any call from "T.R. Sawhney motors pvt.ltd."
      I called that lady on 22816444 she again reply with her pet words "I will confirm you in 10 min."
      But after pass 15 min. I didn't have any call from her so recall again asks "Can you please confirm me...”
      She again replies "Sorry sir I just try to dial you- I had word with Manish & your car will ready will drop your car in 20 min."
      I ask can "you please give me your director number"
      She replies "Sorry sir as am newly join so I don't have numbers."
      Then I called Manish, and directly ask about time that's 5:45PM (4:45Hr delay)
      He replied "Sir your car ready and will drop it in 20 min. The total amount is 5524Rs"
      I ask "What about back light & that dent"
      He replied "Back light out of stock so we not changed & that dent is an major dent so not works on that as well."
      I ask him "Can you please give me your branch manager no."
      He replies "Yes Mr. Kutub jee - [protected]."
      Now I called him & explain each & every thing.
      He reply "Sir Can you please come to service station"
      I sad "Yes I will."
      When I reached workshop I called Mr. Kutub
      He replied "Sir I am in workshop will come in 2 min."
      After pass 10 min I again call him
      He again replies "Will come in 2 min."
      In mean while Manish came to me and told me "Kutub sir went for some road tests you can meet "Ravinder singh."
      (What I think "How unprofessional things done by branch manager if he don't have time then at list told me before ask me to come.")
      Now I move to "Ravinder" cabin & explain each & every thing.
      He lysine things and say "Sorry sir it's never happens again."
      I told him "Sir this unprofessional things happen with me 3rd time on your service station and every time I heard about meaningless word sorry sorry & sorry."
      I relished these people never take care about there customers.
      I just Pay 5524 amount to cash counter but still my above listed work was not done. I came back to Home and make my mind to complaints in Maruti directly.

Vipin
      respected sir i booked a car through rohan motors ltd sarita vihar delhi.for swift dezire vxi rml ndc1758-09 dated[protected] at a-15 mcie mathura road rohan motors ltd..after one week i paid full amount of rs 5, 61 482. for the samefor the delivary of the car this was paid nr 4 th november. said that in one week car will be delivered .i earlier have two car in my family and reffered four car for my agents of lic .please deliver me soon unless when there interest will be lesser what we will do with yours & dealers choice of delivery . thanks .rohan is a big name but... i am not getting that .r.c.prasad [protected] through ravinder sales person
      please deliver me swift dezire car white vxi through rohan motors ltd sarita vihar new delhi against rml ndc1758-09
      i owned maruti alto lxi vehicle from chaugule industries, pune. I got good service up to free service schedule after that i experienced very bad service from service centre of chaugule. I hardly completed 24k kms and they said you have to replace whole clutch assembly. Service engineer told that it can happen when there is much use of clutch in city, but most of running of my vehicle is on highways, he convinced me to replace whole assembly. After replacing the part I lost easyness in operating the clutch, i complained same to servise engineer he changed the setting but I am not satisfied with operation of clutch, I complain so many times to service centre but they ignored me. They are saying it is your habit to complain unneccesary, kindly guide me in this regard and suggest me service centre to service my vehicle next time

MARUTI SWIFT LXI — delay of delivery

Hello sir, I had booked a car maruti swift lxi on dated 15/10/2010.customer id is i[protected] and recceipt no is Rec10003878.but still not come.i had phoned several times to maruti siuzuki GM. but they do'nt give me satisfactory answer.they always told me mill jayega.
      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. There is a waiting on the product Swift due to higher demand and lesser production capacity. Our customer care executives will go through the details of your case and revert to you soon.

Maruti Customer Service Team.
      name:Mahendra
      Car: Swift Lxi
      booked in city: jhunjhunu
      Delay still going on: more then 4 months

Subject: every time dealer is telling us new stories about the delay, last time he told your car has came but they have dispatched Vxi model instead Lxi so it will again take 4 months if you call Lxi so take Vxi.

My father has booked Maruti Swift Lxi model in Dec 2010 and paid advance money also to the dealer.
      Then dealer told for any response you have to wait till 9th Jan and from there own the dealer is giving us dates and finally in first week of MArch we have paid the full money via DD to the CSD canteen since dealer told your car has been dispatched. And then again the same thing tht it is delayed due to mishappening in Japan and now after giving dates and dates he is telling that they had dispatched Vxi model instead of Lxi.

Sir, I am going to log FIR against the dealer and Maruti, kindly acknowledge on my case.

R
      Mahendra

Maruti — Regarding payment

I have booked a car at 31 mar 11 from autopace dealers in chd.they commited discount scheme of 25000 on alto K10 .i have submitted 65914 rs cash.after that he denied me to give this offer,then i asked him to refund my money.but more than 4 days gone,but they not refund my amount.

it is very bad expierence with maruti.i did not expect this thing from maruti like company.i harrash very much.87

We have booked a Maruti Swift VDi with vide allotment number: 3556 on 08/01/2011 through dealer ACER Motors, Tirumalgerry, Secunderabad. At the time of booking I was told that delivery would be within 3 months.
      However, everytime I call ACER Motors they keep repeating that the company is not despatching the vehicles and therefore they are unable to give me delivery of the same. Can somebody please advise if there is an on-line system (besides the toll free nos. which are of no help really) to check allotments/delivery status?? How do I get a clear picture on the status of my vehicle.
      Also, will maruti pay me interest on the booking amount of Rs.20, 000/- for delayed delivery???

G. Madhavi,
      [protected].
      Sir/Madam

I purchased a Wagon R from Hira Autos Patiala on 14/11/2007.My vehicle is single hand self driven car.Yesterday I was coming from Chandigarh wiyh my family and while approaching Patiala, I heard a strange voice.On careful inspection I noticed that left front tyre of my car was torn from outer surface.My vehicle has just traveled 32325 Kilometeres and it is very strange that how could a reputed company tyre could get damaged.By GOD grace a tragedy was averted due to my presence of mind. Photographs of torn tyre bearing No JK 145/NO 70R1371T (30R0222302) JK Steel Radial is attached.

In view of above facts, supply me the reasons as to why your reputed product has failed to stand by the strandards as claimed always by you because due to you company negligence me and my family would have suffered loss.This letter of mine should be treated as legal notice and concrete steps should be taken to remove my genuine grievance.Your reply should reach me so that my genuine grievance be redressed otherwise I would be forced to follow the LAW of Land.

Adish Bajaj [protected]@yahoo.com

Advocate

Rajbaha Road

Patiala.
      Respected Sir,
      I purchased maruthi omni on[protected], I took delivery on the same day, On sunday I want to check the vehicle, but I astonished because, when I switch on the vehicle the petrol is completely fall on the ground, the technician came and search the complaint, i.e., the injuction pump gaskets are broken, I want justification that the people of maruti they won't inspection the vehicle before given delivary. I run the vehicle only 50 km., If I take longer distance, what is the next, thats why, the maruthi people please give me the what action is taken about this matter.
      Yours,
      H.R.Chakrapani,
      [protected]@gmail.com

Maruti suzuki co ltd. booking of swift LDI — Regarding booking of swift LDI

To CMD,maruti Suzuki Dear sir, I am a senior citizen. I booked swift LDZI in the month of June 7th, with Krish Automobile pitam pura Delhi.Almost 4month have passed since booking but the co is still showing its unwillness to deliver the car on some pretex although the maruti is claiming normal production as per news paper reports.Kindly help in the matter. My Mobile no.is [protected]. Thankingyou..
      SUBJECT:SERVICE COMPLAINT
      From,
      SHIHABUDEEN.S
      Mob:-[protected]

Vehicle model: ZEN ESTILO VXI
      Delivery Date: 10/9/2011
      Vehicle no: KL20 C 8263

I had purchased my car from Indus motors Neyyattinkara branch. My first service was done at 841## Xanon Engineers(4635), Raveli Toll Junction, Neyyattinkara, Trivandrum.After the service they found a big mark(not scratch) on the back left tail lamp.I had not seen that early.They told me to contact with the dealer.I had contacted with the sales person, manager & customer service.They rejected my complaint and told me that can't do anything because the service was not done in Indus and they can't believe i had not yet seen this mark for 1 month.After I contacted Mr.Aadmadev (Maruti, Trivandrum)by telephone on 31/10/2011 from Indus customer service Mr.Anil Kumar called me and hearing my complaint he said that my car warranty may be cut because i didn't give to service to the dealer.So I request you to clear my complaint and contact me by my mobile number Thank you.
      Booked swift ZDI from Autovista, Mumbai on August 20, 2011 and was assured delivery by 1st week of October 2011. They say that car will be delivered mid December 2011. However, newspaper and electronic media state that waiting period is 8 to 9 months. Will someone clarify when I will get delivery of the car?
      Arif Banatwalla,
      Mumbai.
      Cell: [protected].
      Respected Sir,

I have booked a new maruti swift on[protected] ZDI model at Perfect Auto services. Rajkot, Gujarat. They have given me a waiting period as 5-6months, out of which, more than 5 months is already over.Now at present, nobody over there gives the exact position, as to how much further I have to wait. And My bankloan is already pass... and bank loan rules are that loan amount use in two month otherwise loan is cancle, and already one month is gone, , , , , , , , , , and nobody over there gives the exact position, as to how much further I have to wait
      Pl help me in this regard.
      Thanks.
      Rajkot-360004
      Gujarat
      My emil id - kiran.mahesh.[protected]@gmail.com
      ph no.- [protected]
      I have got a call from vipul motors, jhotwada WORKSHOP, JAIPUR, on Saturday dated 3/03/2012, your service is due, PLEASE COME FOR THAT.NEXT DAY I WENT, MY CAR WAS WORKING PERFECTLY fine, since i was very particular about car service so i sent vehicle next day.AT 2 P.M. I GOT CALL FROM WORKSHOP THAT YOUR CAR IS READY .WHEN I WENT THERE and checked vehicle to my utter disappointment AC was not working.when i complain they refuse to listen/starting blaming me that they have not done any thing.how can service staff be so callous&discourteous toward customer.

car --wagonor
      RJ 14/cg o563

please see my request
      sir i am owner of your swift vdi.i aproch many times to your service center MY CAR LTD BANDA U.P. for head light of my car. please do some thing .my name- gajraj singh mbl [protected]
      Please find my letter to ABT Maruti on their woeful service:

M.E. AVARI

Phone:[protected]

Regd. With A/D.

Dear Sirs,
      BALENO TN 57 W 1703
      I write in connection with the recent servicing of my Baleno, TN 57 1703 on 28th August 2012 and your bill, in connection with the same, dated 30th August 2012, Cash Memo No. BC12007699, Customer ID [protected].

There are a few points from your bill that I would like to raise. They are as follows:
      1. Gasket, Cylinder head cover (4 valve) – This was done to stop a small leak but in the process the thermostat was not fitted back properly and stopped functioning resulting in boiling and other problems. 119.80
      2. Balancing WT – 120GMS (5/10GMS STR – 186.98
      Wheel alignment 350.00
      Wheel Balancing 4 Wheel 240.00
      3. Coolant (SG) NON AMINE 205.24
      4. Synthetic Oil (0W40) – Mibil 1 3530.57

Point One is already explained and the only conclusion that can be reached is that this was a job not well done.

Point Two. I regret to inform you that no wheel alignment nor wheel balancing was done. I had to stop en route at the MRF wheel balancing centre at Udumalpet and, in the presence of Mr. Joe Antony and Mr. Kishore Cariappa (both Maruti vehicle owners), the MRF people showed us that nothing had been done and we had to waste time to have to done by them. I attach a Xerox copy of their bill.

I had the vehicle rechecked here at the Maruti Authorised workshop in Kodaikanal, as steam from the engine bay was fogging up the windscreen and of course found that the thermostat was fitted poorly and has, as a result, stopped functioning. They are ordering a new thermostat, which should be here in another three or four days. In addition they found the newly added Engine oil and Coolant weren’t up to the required mark and needed to be topped up. I also enclose a Xerox copy of their bill for your reference.

I can understand errors and even shoddy workmanship but this is deliberate fraud. I have trusted your workshop implicitly for so many years and feel very hurt and cheated. There is nothing further I have to say or can say but to do this kind of nonsense to your loyal client is very hurtful and I definitely need an explanation – without excuses – from your office.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,

M.E. Avari.

c.c. Mr. Kishore Cariappa.
      c.c. Mr. Joe Antony.
      DEAR SIR,

MYSELF BHIM BANSAL FROM DELHI

I WAS REGULAR CUSTOMER OF KRISH MOTORS DELHI

LAST TIME I SENT MY WAGON R BEARING NO.DL8CP63953 FOR REPAIRS.

THEY PROMISED TO DELIVER WITHIN 20-25 DAYS. BUT THEY DELIVERED AFTER 55

DAYS. EVEN AFTER TOO MANY PROMISES FOR EVERY TIME FOR 2-3 DAYS.

I CONTACTED TO MR. ACHAL SHRIVASTAV [ V.P.]. HE TOLD ME TO DELIVER THE

BHIM BANSAL

M [protected].

B-2/37 SECTOR 11

ROHINI DELHI - 85
      I bought a Maruti Wagon-R Car Vxi model in Jan 2012 from Annand Motors, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow. . I got my car serviced at Maruti Service Centre, Sadar, Lucknow for the first two free services. The siren of the central locking system is not working since about 3 months.I visited the same service centre again on 29.11.12 for the redressal of this complaint too, but the attitude of the personnel of the service centre was far from satisfactory. They were asking me to to bring the spare from some other centre. After a lot of persuation, they have noted the complaint on a piece of paper and asked me to wait for 10 days. I have not heard anything from them till now. Will you be kind enough to look into the matter and get my complaint attended. the details of the car are givern below:
      Chassis Number:MA3EWDE1S00362086
      Engine Number:K10BN1484761
      Colour:Silky Silver.
      Expecting an early resonse in the matter,
      Your's faithfully,
      Mobile No:[protected]
      Email; [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      the general manager,
      maruti services ltd.
      SUBJECT-Complaint regarding Check Engine light blinked in my New Maruti dzire Car.Purchased from your dealer Gulzar Motors Ludhiana

I have purchased Maruti D'zire Car from Gulzar Motors, Ludhiana, Cars Engine No.D13A1976276, CHASIS NO.MA3FJEB1S00217622 MAKE DATE 10/2012 MAKE :- SWIFT D'ZIRE VDI .

FROM LAST 5 DAYS A LIGHT OF CHECK ENGINE IS ON.

GULZAR PEOPLE CAN'T DO IT FROM LAST 5 DAYS CAR IS WITH THEM AND THEY ARE UNABLE TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, THEY SAID ITS A COMPANY DEFECT.

PLS. HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND CHANGE MY CAR .
      THANKING YOU,

SANDEEP JUNEJA S/O SH. SUNDER LAL JUNEJA
      S.K.JUNEJA HOSIERY
      PLOT-NO.611, STREET-4, NEW SHAKTI NAGAR,
      LUDHIANA-141007
      PUNJAB
      MOBILE #[protected]
      Dear Sir / Ma'am

Trust you will take an appropriate action on the issue failing I have to take shadow of consumer court.

this is my 3rd Maruti vehicle in three years time, 01st alto, 02nd alto K10 and now I have bought new desire.

Vehicle no. RJ 27 TA 3893

Chassis no. MA3FJEB1S00153683

Engine No. D13A1861283

I have bought above vehicle on 9th May 2012 from your dealer M/S Navneet Motors, Udaipur in taxi quota and i was promised that I will have refund to avail vehicle in taxi quota by cheque in next 3 - 4 months.. regret to say i have not received any cheque till date..

I have called several times to your dealer but there was no satisfactory response from their end. finally i have been to the dealer and meet with Mr Bhupendra Jain and he inquire with Mr Gyanandra Agarwal and told me that now i cant get any amount because time is over.

I fail to understand this why company did not intimate me about this ... what kind of document ion they require??? and why since they have copy of my all the documents.. it was completely UN-justified from your dealer. Maruti Suzuki organisation is well known for their trust But these kind of response from your dealer will spoil branding of organisation..

I am sure I will have reply on it failing i will have to move for legal act.

thanks n regards.