Vle Bazaar.in

Vle Bazaar.in Complaints & Reviews

Its a fraud company, pls don't buy any thing from vlebazaar, what they shown the products are fake, simply they can rorate the public money for more than 60 days, 100% fake company, fake products, they are cheating the money even if cancell the order they are not refunded, pls be care full

Dera all my friends, vle bazaar is a fraud compamny, pls dont buy anything, what they shown the products are fake, i[censored] buy by card they can hold your money for more than 60 days, and they are utilizing the public money, its totally illegal, pls take action immed, if possible close the company

Order cancelled on 18/5/2022 order id 1560767 for the amount of Rs.21300//-
      but till now they are not make refund to my card account, nobody knows english, they know only hindi, callled 100 times, send mail to 200 times
      if argue the people, simply they disconnect the call.

I order 2 Nos HP Ink Tank 315 Colour Printer on dt.01.04.2022 but till now order not shipped. I try to contact vlebazaar but they told order send within 2 to 2 days. I told to cancel my order and refund the same. But they can not cancel my order.

Order placed on 20th Jan 2022 (Order ID: 1345216) for the amount ₹7898.00
          After 3 weeks, still the item is not shipped even though same item is shown as available in stock. I made a complain to the customer care Ticket #38144. They are not cancelling the order nor refunding the money. I have made complaint to Razar Pay gate way which processes payment Ticket 4748833. They have 5-7 days response period and processing my request.
          VLE Bazar is a total fraud company with good website and showing products lesser than Amazon to catch victims. They never deliver nor process refund, just take money and kill time. I am not going to leave them deceive others. Hence raising this in every social media and consumer forums.
          We need to go after them. We actually reached the address on there website. No such place. Totally fraud. This needs to stop.

Vle Bazaar.in Recent Comments