vm trading co

vm trading co Complaints & Reviews

manish_hendre
To: [email protected]
Subject: FW: Mr ratan tata, YOu are heading a hopless organisation ( tata communications)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:49:19 +0530

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Mr ratan tata, YOu are heading a hopless organisation ( tata communications)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:18:22 +0530

I am forwarding you a set of mails, you are requested to study them.Your employes are hopless.( tata communications). I have made advance payment for my internet connection. But i am not getting service.

If you require money, directly mail to me, I can donate to you as much possible by me. But do not indirectly take money like this.

If your organisation is really a customer care taking organisation pl revert back to me . Othherwise I will undersand what is your status ...

Sorry,

Your unhappy customer.

manish m. Hendre

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:00:59 +0530

Madam / sir,

my complaint no. 6991192.

Yesterday 18th i spoked at length to the call center, mr ravi from 4 pm to 5 pm.

he made big promisses. i wanted to talk to savita ( his team leader) but she refused to talk to me. I kept on speaking till one hour, but no body tried to solve my compaint.

my complaint stands from 2 nd of sept ( which u have closed, and raised a new complaint 6991192)

I do not understand your ethics, principles of solving problems. Neither u people are refunding my money back. Has tata's started a new kind ot begging style, cheat customers by taking prepaid money and donot give service.

I hope u understand the importance of net connection in todays date.My shares bussiness gets hampered I cannot give service to my customers.

Every time you say that our team is working on it. What team is doning reflects your sincerety to wards your job.( this is for savita Kakuinicar) Taking free salary is more shamefull than prostitutes earning money by selling their skin. You people are worst than them.

My blessings to you all.

I donate my money to all of you working their .

Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:28:56 +0530

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:17:12 +0530

Dear Mr. Manish,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have already registered your concern regarding connectivity with complaint number 6991192. Our team is working on priority and the needful will be done at the earliest.

Assuring you of our best services all the time.

Ranadheer,

Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 7:43 PM
To: Subject: FW: broad band not working since 2nd sept.

Do hell with your assurances.

Till now 7.40 pm 11/9/8 nothing has been done from your side .my net is still down.

pl dare to call me .

manish 09822639117

From: To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:22:35 +0530

Dear Mr. Manish,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Assuring you of our best services all the time.

Sandhya,

Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 6:36 PM
To: customer service
Subject: RE: broad band not working since 2nd sept.

As on today 10/9/8 time 6.30 pm nobody has called me nor any body visited my office for repairs.

This is just for your information.

I think Tatas are too busy in west bengal (nano project) and have no time for our complaints.

What a shame.

I am going to forward the whole set of mails to the CEO of Mr Ratan Tata, who shall be glad to understand the kind of service they are giving to their customers. Just go thro yr QUALITY POLICY and learn something.

Why cant you arrange for a new fresh connection? I don't understand.

6.35 pm
10/9/8

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:04:35 +0530

Dear Mr. Manish,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that your concern regarding router has been forwarded to our team vide the complaint number 6991192. Our executives are working on your issue on high priority basis. We will get back to you with the feedback at the earliest.

We need your support during this period which enables us to serve you better.

Thank you for your valuable time and patience.

Spandana,

Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 8:43 PM
To: customer service
Subject: RE: broad band not working since 2nd sept.

I know my feed back is valuable, but what about your service ? your company cannot fetch one router and how are you going to give new connections if you get order .till today 9/9/8 8 pm my net is still down because of damaged router.You people should feel ashamed of your self. I have all the other words to express my feelings but i don't want to throw stones in .

Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 20:05:32 +0530

Dear Mr.Manish,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Please refer to the telephonic discussion you had with Ms. Prabhavathi on 9-9-08

We have registered a complaint on your behalf regarding the connectivity concern of your account. Our team will contact you at the earliest to do the needful.

Your complaint number is: 6991192

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Service at http://www.tataindicombroadband.in/contactus.html (the link contains the location wise contact numbers) or mail us on [email protected] We will be delighted to assist you.

Anuradha,

Customer Service,

TATA Communications internet services ltd.”

Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 5:54 PM
Subject: FW: broad band not working since 2nd sept.

further to my earlier complaint, Toady monday 6.00 pm evening, i want to inform u that i have not received any phones from yr side, no router replacement nor any executive visit from yr service center.Pl arrange for refund .I have no option.

manish

From: [email protected]
To: Subject: RE: broad band not working since 2nd sept.
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 20:46:56 +0530

Your executives had visited my office, they have given me report that the router has damaged due to thunder and lightning . so it need's to be replaced. they said we shall come back when the company supplies them with a new router.

Note i have renewed my acc on 1 st of august for 30 days. every month i am loosing 4 to 5 days . i want credit limit extension.

last month my net was not working for 8 successive days . i have not got credit on that even. I had informed to yr call center regarding graant of credit period extension. But i have no response from yr side till date.

I think i shall refer my case to the consumer forum for the inappropriate service .

Now pl arrange for 15 days net extension period .If it is not possible for u, then treat this as the last month of yr service, and disconnect my service next month.

regards,

manish.

Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 11:33:25 +0530

Dear Mr.Hendre,

We understand the inconvenience caused to you.

We have already forwarded your account connectivity concern with complaint no 6905184 to the team and our team will contact you to do the needful at the earliest. We assure you that necessary steps will be taken to provide you the solution regarding your concern.

We would like to emphasize on the fact that you are a valuable customer to us and request you to grant us an opportunity to serve you better.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Jibby Benjamen,

Sent: Friday, 05 September, 2008 12:47 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: broad band not working since 2nd sept.

My acc no. [email protected] is down and i have allready launched a complaint on 2nd. now even after the 24 hrs have passed there is no reply from yr side .If cannot arrange anybody, then i shall have no alternative rather than to close my acc.Yr service people are hopeless .This is my regular experience with tata broadband atleast once in month.

Pl look in to the matter or refund my renewal amount, and close down my internet.

manish hendre

Hottest news and in-depth analysis that goes beyond the headlines. Only on MSN News Check it out!

MSN Technology brings you the latest on gadgets, gizmos and the new hits in the gaming market. Try it now!

vm trading co — automatically cancelled R to R free facility

i have taken new mobile of reliance india 3 months ago. i then activated it for reliance to reliance free by paying 2900.00 thro my icici debit card.

as per the scheme i should get R to R free calls , within the circle free for 12 months.

Day before yesterday , this facility is dis continued for my handset. When contacted reliance they say that you have availed for call reduction voucher to reduce call charges. whereas i have not done any voucher till date as i have reliance to reliance free.

so now i am the suffererer as i cannot make any call to any reliance.

this is unjustice , some body must have done 57 rs wrong number voucher on my mobile no. then i am not responsible for that. or there should be conformation call before cancelling my facility.

now i am at a hitch.

CMCH — Broad Band not Working

All LED glowing in router including DSL LED but not able to browse. ( The error msg "Page cannot be displayed" )
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
    Idea Cellular
    Still we are not getting Help From idea and no Resolution take place from idea cellular
    (7 minutes ago)
    Idea Cellular
    Callertune activated automatically and my 99rs deactivated
    (12 minutes ago)
    Karrm Infrastructure
    False promises by Builder Karrm infrastructure
    (26 minutes ago)
    Mas Technology, Gujarat
    fake data entry works submission and payment threats of filing legal case by fake company
    (30 minutes ago)