Wallet Pro

Wallet Pro Complaints & Reviews

Wallet Pro — For Loan money of 6120 to pay

Https://bit.ly/3mVIs9n Please pay your amount of 6120 ASAP to avoid more overdue charges which will affect your credit score and your image for next reloan.GSB

I had received this in my Truecaller inbox to pay of 6120 from this scammer
Kindly check and resolve as urgent as possible
[protected] this what's app number which they havesend me message and block this number in what's app list also I m sharing screenshot...

Hi, I have not taken any loan from this scammer.
They are keep sending me the WhatsApp message for loan recovery. They have the link in the WhatsApp which could be a virus.

Received message from wallet pro app which i never downloaded and never even taken a loan amount. Theyvare continuously messaging bout repayment.

I don't take any loan from this apps but I received a message from this apps they are treating me to recover your loan account but I don't take any loan from this apps plz take action

I received a message in watsapp from [protected] to pay loan immediately, which i have never taken. They have mentioned if i dont pay they will inform all of my contacts.

These people are regular sending me msg to pay the amount and saying that if i dont pay they will blacklist me send my number to all blacklist and approach my friends and family. And these amount i have not taken also i can show my bank statement for proof for the same. Request you to take some action against this

Today getting whatsapp messages and text messages from.unknown numbers (showing location Kolkata) which says I have taken loan and I have to repay today otherwise they will contact my relative and friend about it.
            I have also got a sms that in Gurgaon some lawyer is filing case on this .

I don't understand how this people doing scams.
            When I called that number it shows another person picked up and they never knew...

Today I am getting some whatsapp messages and also text messages for repay a loan which I never had in my life, and messages saying that we will notify or contact your family and friend about it.
            These are bloody scams, try to stop these kind of scams .

From the morning I am getting the WhatsApp messages that I need to make the repayment of the loan which I never took and warning me that if I didn't paid they may reach out my contacts.
              When I tried to call that number, the person is saying that they didn't send any messages and their WhatsApp number also not working, even they are afraid of that too, so please take an action on this and get this issue resolved.

Thanking...
              Wallet pro company messages me to repay the loan amount that i have never borrowed. They are threatening me that they will call my friends or family about my repayment. I have never borrowed money from them and they are threatening me by messaging me on WhatsApp. Wallet pro sending fake msg and blackmail was […] Wallet pro number is [protected], [protected]...

Wallet Pro Recent Comments