Wasan motors kandivali service center

Wasan motors kandivali service center Complaints & Reviews

J
Mumbai, Maharashtra
I Mr Joel Joseph, would like to bring to your notice that my new car (Tata zest XM, car no MH04 HY3237) was delivered to me on 9th June 2017

I was witnessed with many problems within a week which I had already informed Mr Aniket (Wasan motors Kandivali east). The problems were as follows
1. CNG average
2. Clutch and gear
3. Car Pick up problem
4. Head light upper dipper light not working
5. AC cooling problem

I have already been to Wasan motor workshop for getting the head lights repaired but still the head lights are giving problem.

Requesting you to look into the matter and kindly do the need full at the earliest.

Yours truely
Joel Joseph
([protected])
Problem in car with in a week
Updated by Joel Joseph Jun 18, 2017 Dear Sir,

Joel Joseph
([protected])

P
    Pune, Maharashtra

I am preeti owned tata indigo manza saffire in feb 2010 from wasan motors borivalli branch. inspite ofbr...