Wasan motors kandivali service center
2.5

Wasan motors kandivali service center Complaints & Reviews

I Mr Joel Joseph, would like to bring to your notice that my new car (Tata zest XM, car no MH04 HY3237) was delivered to me on 9th June 2017

I was witnessed with many problems within a week which I had already informed Mr Aniket (Wasan motors Kandivali east). The problems were as follows
1. CNG average
2. Clutch and gear
3. Car Pick up problem
4. Head light upper dipper light not working
5. AC cooling problem

I have already been to Wasan motor workshop for getting the head lights repaired but still the head lights are giving problem.

Requesting you to look into the matter and kindly do the need full at the earliest.

Yours truely

5. AC cooling problem

Yours truely
Joel Joseph
([protected])

I am preeti owned tata indigo manza saffire in feb 2010 from wasan motors borivalli branch. inspite of
    several noes by my friends and relatives i booked car as wasan motors assures me best services. but that could not happened and i have to say i am now on the stage of lodging complaints.

In fact there was no reminder from wasan motors service center i booked my second service on 24th august but due to viral infection i could not go to showroom for dropping my car (here i need to mention that there was no call from wasan motors that why i couldn't turn up for car servicing.) then in sept 1 week my husband called wasan motors service center to book for service. the customer care rep asked me why they have not serviced on same prior date as the date of booked service is mised now we have to wait till oct 2010 as there is free time slot before october. ( at this point i want to mention that my car runs 100 KM /day and we mention the same point to them also)

then in oct first week 10th oct we again called them for appointment, without knowing our point again CCR told me that there is no appointment available till nov 2010( then i felt that they are making fool o[censored]s)
    without being delayed i asked CCR name she said "swati" and then i managed to told her the whole story but she is not ready to accept that we have called them in sept and she said that she will revert back in evening itself after talking to her manager. but as usual she had not called me and next day when i called her she told me that you have to go for paid service ( 2nd service which is supposed to be free) now i got shocked and at this point i realized that being a women customer they are trying to trap me for making money. infact i had a hot discussion with swati and finally i told her that i dont want to interact her any more and want to talk to her manager. she putted my phone on hold for another 20 mins it was again furious for me. then some how i managed to contact her boss ":BHARTI" . she talk to me around 2 mins and asked me let me check your phone call for 1st week in sept. i asked her if you can please track and let me know how much time from last 2 days i called your service center also.

she again puted my call on hold furiously i cut the connection then called around 15 times but every time i got message that she is busy with client/customer.

then on next day i got call from them and then again swati told me that they are ok to take my car on service on friday but if the car has not crossed 6500 KM ( they very well knows that my car drives 100KM/day) . what i feels that all the management of service center are only there to make money from customers by hook or by crook.

This way they are now harassing me and not giving me appointment for free service. Please help me in resolving my problem as soon as possible. or suggest me how to go forward in this issue.

Preeti