Willora.com

Willora.com Complaints & Reviews

Jyoti.t on Apr 28, 2019
Low quality product delivered and though i have submitted my complains and many mails... They are not ready to answer and pay me back.

This is for order no wlr[protected].

Order received & order images as in website are as in attached image what i have received is total fraud.

Contact on website is care. [protected]@gmail.com

I have seem many other compalins against this website on various online consumer complain protals

Greatful if you can take any step or let me know exact procedure to get this guys locked up...

fraud company
fraud company

Alice Minj on Apr 27, 2019
    Today on 27th of April 2019 I got a parcel from this website willora.com of 4 kurtis worth Rs. 1190 of order number WRL[protected] and I received all the entirely different kurtis and all are of low quality.

What kind of fraud is this. People behind this website should be charged under criminal law.

These people give advertisement on social media like Instagram Facebook etc. And fool their customers with cheap products.

The products shown on their page are exclusively highly entirely different from the products delivered and that too of excessively poor quality. This is called "CHORI"

And I request the consumer complaint service to take actions against such online marketing channels and as a grant of penalty ask them to return my order money.

Today itself I have also contacted to their customer care through their email.
    I want to return this order and want my money back.

Zpriyay on Apr 27, 2019
      Dont buy any product through willora.com. They cheat customer by delivering wrong product. Address and phone number are not available to return the product. I ordered a product worth 1000, but i got a different product worth 100. I mailed the issue details to them, not got any response from them. Please don't buy from them. Cheaters fake products. Pls don't buy from them.
      I had ordered for grey palazzo with buttons in front for Rs. 890/- today I recd one cheap quality printed pant
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Sobha panicker on Apr 27, 2019
        Willora is a big time FRAUD.They cheat the customers by sending low quality, fake products.They don't answer to your complaints.They don't have any return and refund policy.Anybody reading this from the consumer court please help.They are blocking you when a complaint is done, or deleting your messages.Help is needed.My order was for 4 Kurtis., For which I paid Rs.1190, cod.They didn't have any invoice or adress in the package.

Skprajna on Apr 25, 2019
          I had ordered dress from this online site "www.willora.com" and received wrong product that too completely cheap quality and different size.
          I have emailed to care. [protected]@gmail.com complaining the same but got no response. I even tried to contact them in facebook. It is been more than 10 days. At least i need to return it and get my money back. It was around 1450/-
          Please help.

Willora.com — received wrong product and not even replying me to return refund

Pooja Ravi Ahuja on Apr 22, 2019
            I have ordered a pallazzo but received a pant and also color is different and now they are not even replying me or contacting...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Noorjahan shah on Apr 21, 2019
            I ordered set off 4kurties. I received the courier but recieved wrong products very cheap material. I wrote complaint for return and ask my money back. But i haven't recieve any feed from the company. They cheated and i believed this is not authenticated web side where customer buy products. Please i need return back my harden money
            Please dont buy anything from willora.com web site
            I ordered combo of 2 kurtis from WILLOR.COM named as party wear kurtis and today the order is delivered to me after looking at the quality of cloth and texture od kurtis they are not even upto the standard of home wear...
            There is no return option as well on the website of WILLORA.COM.
            Very bad...never ever buy anything from this site
            It's fake online shopping site dumping product u never purchased n now no update from their post sale contact details
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Willora.com — receive wrong products and fake company

prasanna n v l m on Apr 17, 2019
              I have very recently ordered a four combo Kirti set of size small from Willora website but I received
              wrong products...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Namitha Suresh on Apr 17, 2019
              It's a fraud company... I requested to cancel my product on the same day of ordering, and they showed a message saying 'cancel request received'. But 2 days later a message were sent from willie that, 'ur order is dispatched'... The product which i already cancelled is dispatched'. 1 week later i received my product, which was totally different from what i ordered... Facebook should stop promoting these online sites willora.com

horror on Apr 16, 2019
                Very bad experience on the first order, they have sent the wrong article and there cancelation policy says to pay the courier charges however the mistake is made from your end. Sent an email, there is no revert, return request raised on their site, the message comes it has been received but no call or message i have received from them till now. You guys are just sitting to looto people. Stop selling your products if you couldn't take the ownership.

Consumer team should block such kind of sites and shouldn't allow any xyz to open their account or website anywhere.