World Space satellite radio

World Space satellite radio Complaints & Reviews

I had subscribed world space sattelite redio on 15/05/09 with their frenchaisee M/s Unitech Sales Agency wide bill No:WSI 507 A/09-10 & WORLD SPACE . Our subscription No:[protected] we had subscribe for one year and paid Rs.2000=00 for one year subscription.

But all of suddun our survice provider M/s. World space Settelite Radio had declaired that they had stopped service w.e.f. 01/01/10
we had try to contect at their Bengluru head office, they are not lifting the telephone also.

Please guide us what should we do?

Bhavesh Kamdar
Pl let me know your contact no. because i have 5 instruments of worldspace and that every are closed. Pl contact as soon as possible.
i agree because i had also paid a sum of rs 2000 as a yearly subscription in dec 2009 through my credit card

I have renewed my world space satellite Radio subscription on 6th Nov.2009, Rs.2000/- by cash for one year. But the world space satellite radio is not broadcasting any songs . My receiver Id No. 07/156402. I am expecting my refund of subscription which I have paid as you are not giving any services from the company

World Space satellite radio — service discontinued

World space satellite radio we had purchased from Porbandar Gujarat hardly before 1 month as we are based at Porbandar.After 31/12/2009 service has been discontinued. The information for discontinuation of service was not even with their dealers, so no point that dealer could inform their customers. Now at this point world space has declared that they will refund the subscription amount but we want to ask that what about the instrument attached with your connection. now instrument is just a show piece at our place with dead investment of more than Rs 3000/- and that also we are having 3 instruments. If this is the way to do business then they should be penalized and give refund to all their customers of India.

World Space satellite radio — Collected 6 months subscription a week before shutdown

World space has collected 6 months subscription for renewal just two week before shutting down. This is day light robbery. Some recourse should be provided to subscribers. How can the company collect renewal amount when internally they were aware of closing down.
    World space has gone bankrupt, Please send detailed news on below link

Even I paid 6 motns subscription in mid december

World Space satellite radio — Services not available

We had renewed the worldspace subscription for 6 months and the services wentr off the air without any prior notice. We want a refund of Rs 900/-

N. Fernandes

World Space satellite radio — regarding the instrument

i am a subscriber of world space satellite radio.when i was trying to use the radio it was not working .when i enquired i came to know that it is closed.i have not even recieved any intimation regarding that.i had also bought the instrument with around rs.3000.now plz help me out in getting the amount for the instrument
    we are world space coustmer pls send refund application to me
    what happened to the worldspace radio. is there anybody to have the courtesy of informing the customers why they had to stop the services and when it would start again? and what about the refunds to pay back to the customers?

World Space satellite radio Recent Comments