www.letsbuy.com
3.3

www.letsbuy.com Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased iball headphone WR621 through your order LSB-1006579 on 21 Apr 2012.

The product is not received as per advertised by you in your webpage.

Evidence : webpage link http://www.letsbuy.com/iball-wr-621--p-34594

Detail : The product does not have audio chat facility as advertised by letsbuy.com.

I have submitted my dissatisfaction and sought for replacement with correct product / refund on 27 Apr 2012 with subsequent 6 reminders.

However, Letsbuy.com not replied my query also... and looks to behave like going to do cyber fraud / cheating.

Letsbuy - you are once again look into the issue properly and do the needful immediately.

N Anand., Bangalore
Ph: [protected]

I had ordered an ipod nono vide order no: LSB-972538 on 4th April 2012.
    When i recieved the ipod nano, the box encasing the ipod looked worn and old. Then i checked the manufacturing date which turned out to be NOV 2010.
    Now this is outrageous, i paid for a product which is more than a year old !
    Why should letsbuy promise its customers that it sells the latest products, they could have plainly informed me and i would have gone to the market and bought the same product within a month of its manufacturing date. In any case lets buy is not giving so huge a discount that i would stick to it, the same product can be bought from offline stores at around 8800 INR.

I have clearly written to them in the mail :

"
    I cannot accept this order and this product which is more than a year old, every time i go to the market to buy an electronic good i ensure it is within one month of my date of purchase. I am sure you would agree to this and do the same yourself, no one wants to own an old piece !

I am attaching a photograph of the rear side of the product that you have sent me indicating its month and year of manufacture.

I cannot accept this ipod nano 8gb pink that you have sent me. You please take it back and refund me my entire amount, as i hold no trust in your services anymore.
    You have betrayed your promise of providing the same services as digital stores, but now i would rather visit one and inspect the ipod before buying it, rather than being disappointed like this, even after paying the whole amount beforehand.

"

I just cannot gulp down the fact that it is from a very old lot ! I want letsbuy.com to take it back and refund my money without delay.
    Since it is a gift for someone i am at a loss of time. Speedy resolution will allow me to invest it elsewhere.

The original email sent by Letsbuy.com upon confirmation is givin below:

Dear Arjun Bahl,
    We thank you for placing an order with www.letsbuy.com. Your Order ID is LSB-972538. We have now started processing your order. The details of your order are as follows:
    Payment method: Credit Card Payment Status: Ready to ship

S. No. Products Qty. Unit Price Item Cost

1 Apple iPod Nano 8GB (Pink) 1 8,700 8,700

Total: Rs.8,700

SOLD TO: SHIP TO
    Arjun Bahl
    Infosys Technologies limited, Plot 24, Rajiv Gandhi Tech Park, Hinjewadi Phase 2
    Pune
    Maharashtra-411057
    India Arjun Bahl
    Pune
    Maharashtra-411057
    arjun.[protected]@gmail.com

Meanwhile, you can track the progress of your order by clicking on the My Order link on your personal My Account page after login.
    For further queries and details you can write to us at [protected]@letsbuy.com or you can contact us on[protected] am to 9 pm, 7 days a week).
    Best Regards,
    Team Letsbuy

Click here to share your shopping experience with us and help us to serve you better.

Contact Customer Service

Gurgaon- Haryana
    PIN: 122016

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
    Aug 13, 2020

I have placed a order for nokia e5 mobile on 26th nov by paying rs 9140/- By sbi card in advance. As per the data provided in the website, it should have been delivered in 2-4 days I.E. Latest by thursday (1st of dec 2011). But it is not delivered till date (7th dec 2011). The status in the web site says it is "in progress" since the day I booked. But surprising thing is when I called-up customer-care no [protected], but they said this product is currently not available, they are procuring the product and once they receive, then they will deliver to me. "But before taking the amount/Confirming the order, they should see stock right??? on what basis do you think the customer will wait for so many days after paying the amount in advance? this is not acceptable!!"

I am not able to communicate to anybody & missing important calls from personal & business point. Also I have to call customer-care # from bangalore & its std call for me. Every time when I called them, I have been charged at-least rs 5-15.

If it takes weeks together to procure, then who will be help responsible? they are not able to provide any alternative!

order status:
      date order no. Amount payment mode order status shipping address
      [protected] lsb-659852 9,140.00 credit card in process purushottam r k
      #a-g1 elite epitome mla layout kalena agrahara bannerghatta road
      bangalore, karnatka, pincode - 560076
      india

sr. No. Item qty unit price discount amount status
      order details 1 nokia e5 (carbon black)
      free: 2gb memory card inside the box 1 9,140.00 - 9,140.00 in process
      total 9,140.00

please help me in getting my consignment asap, as I have lost the faith in www.Letusbuy.Com.

Purushottam r k
      Aug 13, 2020

I have ordered on www.letsbuy.com on 05/11/11 for HCL ME AM 7-A1 Tablet vide order no. LSB 577867. A packet was delivered to me on 10/11/11 and I have made payment of Rs.16,990/- but on opening the packet I found that it was wrong product i.e AE7-A1 tablet (Cheaper model). On my compliant, company has collected wrong product on 14/11/11. Even after repeated reminders and e- mails, they have neither delivered me correct product nor refunded the amount till date.
        Shashi Bala
        Aug 13, 2020

I PURCHSED A LED TV FROM WWW.LETSBUY.COM ON Date: 29/10/2011 . Order # LSB-552171

I WAS PROMISED THAT THE DELIVERY WILL BE MADE WITHIN 4-6 WORKING DAYS. MORE THAN 20 DAYS HAVE PASSED AND STILL THE ORDER HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED.
          WHEN I SENT EMAILS TO THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT OF THE WEBSITE , THERE WAS NO REPLY/ RESPONSE TO IT.

ALSO WHEN I CALLED THEM OVER , THEIR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE NOTED MY COMPLAINT, BUT STILL NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN SO FAR.

THIS IS CHEATING AND FRAUD WITH THE CUSTOMER AND IT HAS CAUSED GREAT INCONVENIENCE AND MENTAL TENSION TO ME AS AN AMOUNT OF Rs 53,000 IS AT STAKE.

ADITYA AGRAWAL

IPOD — Delay In Delivery

I had order for 2 i pod from rediff shopping on 22nd April 2010, Order number is 5875253. Still i haven't get the delivery for the above items. Request you to please look in to this matter. Feel free to call me on [protected].

www.letsbuy.com — Free offers not given on purchase of laptop

On 19th Dec 2010, I had ordered for a HP G62 laptop. I received the laptop on 1st january 2011 after a strong follow-up
          Complaint No.1: As per website, they had to provide me a free software worth Rs.550. There is no any free software provided to me
          Complaint No.2: HP was giving Reebok gift vouchers worth Rs.3,500 for the laptop purchases made between 15th Dec 2010 to 4th Jan 2011 for all its notebook purchases. This is also not given to me.
          Complaint No.3:Website claims that within 5-7 working days of confirmation of order, good will be despatched. But even after 9 working days, it was not despatched and I had to make too much follow up and I had to collect laptop at courier point.
          I've mailed several times to letsbuy's customer care and also to ceo. Initially there was some response that it will be looked into. Now, there is no any response.
          Kindly help me in getting this resolved

www.letsbuy.com — Defective Nokia phone delivered

I had purchased Nokia C1-02(IMEI – [protected]) order no 101977 dated 18.04.11 which was delivered to me on 20.04.11.
          On putting battery in it is just displaying “LOCAL MODE” and nothing is happening.

When I called Nokia care they said that phone is genuine but it needs to be replaced as it has manufacturing defect hence call the seller to get it replaced.
          As usual when I am trying to call your customer care IVR says all customer care executive are busy please hold on.
          This waits continues but don’t end even after 4-5 minutes.
          from last 5 days i am tring to contact customer care but unable to do so.
          It has created serious doubts about the authenticity of the web site. It seems that site has stopped delivering the goods and has shut down.
          Hence i request you to please help me solving the problem.

www.letsbuy.com — delay in delivery

I had purchased seagate harddrive 1Tb from www.letsbuy.com... My order no. is 166053 and it is prepaid order ...Its about 1 month have passed and i didn't get any response from their side..
          Hope for possible action

www.letsbuy.com — Non refund of money

I have ordered a sony walkman from Letsbuy.com on 2nd July,Order no.LSB-200339.
          The online payment was successful and I received the order confirmation mail from both Letsbuy.com and CCavenue(Confirmation number-200339). But the Letsbuy people say that they have not received the payment so they asked me to furnish some documents which I could not disclose.They told me that the money will be refunded automatically on non submission of documents but till now I have not got the amount.
          I kindly request you to help me in this issue.

I have attached the order confirmation mail screenshot received from both Letsbuy and CCavenue.

Hi, This is srishti and i placed one order for a sandwich maker. I rcvd that order but in the damaged condition. The helpline no. is continuously engaged and we are unable to register the complaint.Pls confirm, howwe can replace that.
          My phone was replaced by letsbuy on next working day. I belive your sandwich maker would also be replaced once you are able to contact them.

www.letsbuy.com — Careless & Unethical Behavior

This refers to my order no.LSB-290331. I had ordered a C1-01 and Sandisk 4GB memory card on which another 4GB was free. I paid for these through my Debit Card.Payment was successfull and it was all done on 09.08.2011 but since that I havent recd any goods from your part nor have I recd any Call. Today,26.08.11, when I called your Care No. they informed me that it has been abandoned and cancelled due to some reason. This is ridiculous that the Order has been cancelled and I even dont know the fact. Nor did you take any care to let me know. Further,the payment will take more 6 working days to get back.That means, the payment will reach me after 6th Sept (as they earlier said Sat & Sun are not working days,they are resting days). So this means,my money has went around for a month and I dont even know about it if I dont call you people.Further,who knows if the order is abandoned the payment might not get back or will only reach if I call them,then that must take much time till I am hoping my goods come back. Thats the best service you can give anybody. Taking the money-cancelling the order-and initiating refund only when customer calls. I dont want that money,I just want those ordered goods.That too to the soonest. I thought of gifting it to my Mum.You have cheated your customers.And that is unethical.

www.letsbuy.com — Extreme Delay in Delivery Time

This is Rajiv kumar.I booked an order for a laptop with letsbuy.com.My order Number is 473376.
          I booked this order on 12 oct 2011 and expected time of delivery was 4-7 working days.Today is 02 Nov 2011 however i have not received my product yet.I have been calling lets buy from the day i have booked the order and everytime they have tried to console me that my product will reach me with in 1 or 2 days.

I was suppose to gift this product to my relative on 24 oct 2011 but due to aweful service i could not gift this product on the occassion and now my relative has gone back to abroad and i am still waiting for my product to come.

History:
          1.I booked my order on 12 oct 2011 with Panchkula address mentioned in the address
          2.I called customer care on 13 oct 2011 to know the status.I had been told they will deliver it on time
          3.I waited for 2 more days
          4.I called back on 15 oct 2011 to know the status.I had been told they will deliver it on time
          5.I called back on 19 oct 2011 to know the status.Now I had been told that they cant deliver the product on the panchkula address.Therefore i gave my alternate address of Gurgaon and i was supposed to get the product by 20 oct 2011 as per the committment made by letsbuy team
          6.I called back on 22 oct 2011 to know the status.Now they told me that this product is out of stock so it is coming from mumbai and will take additional 2 days and you will receive your product my monday i.e 24-oct-2011 in any case.
          7.Today is 2nd nov 2011 and i still have not received my product

This is worst service any company can provide to its coustmers.Can somebody suggest me what actions i shall take against this company.

Rajiv kumar
          dear sir

My order no LSB650676
          I HAVE BOOKED VIVAQ3 RED 1+1 OFFER BUT I RECEVIED VIVA Q3 BLACK MOBILE& COPUTER HEAD PHONE.

PLS REPLECE THE MY PRODUCT .OR MICROMAX X222 RS 1890 SEND ONTHER MOBILE I WIIL PAY THE EXTRA AMOUNT

MUNINDRA.S
          BANGALORE

I am cancelling the below order due to delay on your side as already informed this cancellation to your customer care 30 minutes back and confirmed cancellation.
          I has booked this order on 8-Feb and was informed to call today 14-Feb morning for the courier AWB, But today i was informed a delay of 3 days.
          As i lost my patience already with you, so i have cancelled this order.

And on infibeam i booked on today and they have given the Courier AWB in 3 hours.
          Service matters, i didnt receive any replies to the delay emails already form you.
          Just sending this mail for my records.

Order Status Result View
          Date Order No. Amount Payment Mode Order Status Shipping Address
          [protected] LSB-835391 7, 999.00 Cash On Delivery In process
          Thanks & Regards,
          Jeeva

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Jeeva wrote:

I have received the below mail about the delay for my order as below,
          As i spoke with your customer care over phone,
          they have told me to ignore this mail.
          Pls confirm the same on receipt of this mail and give me assurance to deliver my order on time.

Thanks & Regards,
          Jeeva

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:01 AM, Letsbuy.com <[protected]@letsbuy.com> wrote:

Dear Jeeva,

! Greetings from Letsbuy.com

Thanks for your visit to our website.

We regret to inform you that your order ID LSB-835391 placed by you will be delayed due to some uncontrollable circumstances.

We deeply regret the delay in delivery of the product but we assure you that we are trying all possible means to deliver this product at the earliest to you.

We will keep you informed as & when your order is ready to be dispatched.

If you have any further concern or queries, please feel free to contact our customer support team at [protected]@letsbuy.com and we'll be happy to assist you further.

We hope your patronization will remain with us in spite of this isolated event.

Best regards
          Team Letsbuy

eTree Marketing Pvt. Ltd., Plot No.10, Phase IV, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon-122016, Haryana, India.
          Phone: +[protected] am to 9 pm, 7 days a week)

www.letsbuy.com — FALSE DISPATCH DETAILS LSB-809864

I placed one order (My First) No. LSB-809864, on dated 26.01.2012 for 2 nos. Ajanta OLC-20 Digital Wall Clock.
          After few days, I called up and also wrote to them inquiring status of my order, I was assured that the item will be dispatched soon.
          On 03.02.2012 I got a mail from them that the item has been dispatched through Blue Dart with AWB No.[protected]..
          When I tried to track the same in blue Dart's site, the no. provided found to be a fake one.
          I again wrote to them, and also called them. I was replied on 09.02.2012 that they too are puzzled and they are escalating my complaint to their logistics department. The complaint no. given to me was CC[protected].
          Again they confirmed that they have dispatched the item. The AWB nos. [protected] & [protected] on dated 13.02.2012. of Blue Dart. Again these nos. found to be fake. I again called up and wrote emails, to which they assured to look into the matter.
          For the third time they said the item has been dispatched through Blue Dart with AWB nos. [protected] & [protected] on dated 17.02.2012. When I checked them out I was shocked to find that the shipment was addressed to Delhi and already received by someone named Vishal ON 20.02.2012. I stay in Orissa, and how come the items were shipped & received inside Delhi. I again called up Customer care. They informed that the complain registered earlier has been closed. When I requested to talk with their seniors, after a long wait the call was dropped from their side.
          I have made numerous calls and written dozens of emails. However, I am not getting any help and the product ordered not received todate.

Letsbuy.com — Non-Delivery /Non -Refund of Money

It's a Total SCAM & Cheater

With Order No: 904425 Dtd :[protected] order Dell monitors through Letsbuy.com through Credit Card payment. But even after 20 days no material is delivered. Followed continuously through call & mail but no proper response. When ask for cancellation of order, they are saying not possible means neither material is deliver nor order has been cancelled.

This is total scam. Warn you all to avoid Letsbuy.com. It's a third class shopping site. complete cheater.They will rob you of your money and deliver no product leaving you in lurch.
          With the order number LSB-1066482 for the product BPL SL1300 Solar Emergency Light I have ordered this on letsbuy.com on 21st of may and still I have not got the product. When called back they do not have the product and wanted to refund the money back. It is been 16 days either I have not got the product nor the money. Every time I customer care only one thing that I get is they will refund the money and it will take 7 to 21 working days. Now that Flipkart is taking over letsbuy I am not sure what is the status going be. I going to file case against this web site if I do not get my money back within 24 hours of time.

i had placed the order for del xcd35
            with order no. LSB-559380 on 31st october at 5:30 pm
            on www.letsbuy.com
            with this they showed me there are 5 such orders in my account with different order no.s
            i have recieved the payment confirmation of the above mentioned order.
            when they didnot deliver me theproduct in the specified time
            i contacted the coustomer care
            they 1st of all demanded some documens and then
            after 4-5 days replied me as they didnot recived the payment.
            as i had recieved the confirmation of payment as well
            now the coustomer care landline no. given on the web site is also
            not working.
            so now what to do?
            Aug 13, 2020
            i have not get below details till date also:

[protected] Original message[protected]
            From:"Customercare"< [protected]@letsbuy.com >
            Date: 26 Oct 11 10:00:05
            Subject: VALIULLA ISTIYAKKHAN, You are the lucky winner of Letsbuy Diwali Dhamaka offer
            To: [protected]@in.com

Congratulations! Dear VALIULLA ISTIYAKKHAN, your order with Order ID LSB-539877 is now absolutely Free!! As, you are the proud winner of our Diwali Dhamaka offer. We thank you very much for shopping with us and being an important part of Letsbuy family. This is our way to show our gratitude and to make this festive season all the more joyous and blissful for you. As you are the winner of Diwali Dhamaka offer you have saved Rs. 621.00 and getting your order without spending even a penny, now that's shopping at its best.

Given below are your order details:
            Product Name Quantity Price Total Amount Refunded
            Fabiano MWP-15Ltr Storage Water Purifier 1 690.00 690.00 621.00

Within 7 working days your money will be refunded. This is your Diwali gift from Letsbuy, as we honor our customers for being a huge force behind making Letsbuy India's leading online shopping portal for electronic items. This season enjoy your Diwali to the fullest and keep shopping from your favorite shopping destination, Letsbuy.com.

For further queries and details you can write to us at [protected]@letsbuy.com or you can contact us on[protected].

Diwali can't be better than this.

Hope to see you again.

Happy Diwali!
            Team Letsbuy
            I have no getting any good feedback ur side till date also...

[protected] Original message --------
            From:""[protected]@letsbuy.com""< [protected]@letsbuy.com >
            Date: 30 Oct 11 21:58:33
            Subject: Complaint Registered
            To: "[protected]@in.com" <[protected]@in.com>

Dear Customer,
            Your complaint has been registered with refrence no CC[protected].

LSB539877

letsbuy.com

I bought a Samsung laptop from website "www.letsbuy.com" on 13/09/2011, and made the payment from my Citibank credit card. The order was confirmed by the Website by Order Number 380

I made the payment by EMI mode, and the first installment was deducted from my account on 15/09/2011.
              Now the people from letsby.com contacted me and said that the product is out of stock and they can't deliver it, and I tried to contact them on[protected] and every time they transferred my call and no one picked it further.

Letsby.com are taking the money from user's and not delivering it to the user.

I want letsbuy.com to settle the payment from Citibank and no dues should be cleared from my end, as this is due to the negligence from letsby.com side.

Amit Verma
              If you paid money from your credit card for a product/service which you actually didn't receive or it is defective, you can call the credit card company and initiate a dispute on that particular transaction. Then, the bank will initiate a investigation and get you the money back into your card.
              Please verify the same by calling the Credit card company and check with them about this recovery process.
              i bought a samsung galaxy y dous on 19/04/2012 with vide order no LSB-1009210 in the name of Aslam Ahamad Khan & payment Made by CC. I received it on 21/09/2012 when I opened letsby box it founded seal of the Samsung Mobile Box allready been Temperred & another seal attached on it where saw the Handsfree changed from the original one. in this regards i contacted to letsby cust. care but they dint pick my call. so i felt cheated my self by letsby.com. i Sugst all the online shoppers plz plz plz do not purchase anythingh from this...

Orders ID Shipped To Date Products Order Cost Order Staus
                LSB-67076 rinki garg Wednesday 23 February, 2011 Nokia 1280 Mobile Phone Rs.579 Ready To Ship
                LSB-67072 rinki garg Wednesday 23 February, 2011 Nokia 1616 Mobile Phone Rs.769 Ready To Ship
                LSB-67068 rinki garg Wednesday 23 February, 2011 Nokia 1280 Mobile Phone Rs.579 Ready To Ship
                LSB-67065 rinki garg Wednesday 23 February, 2011 Nokia 1280 Mobile Phone Rs.579 Ready To Ship
                LSB-67056 rinki garg Wednesday 23 February, 2011 Nokia 1616 Mobile Phone Rs.769 Ready To Ship
                LSB-67050 rinki garg Wednesday 23 February, 2011 Nokia 1280 Mobile Phone Rs.579 Ready To Ship

sir i had done shooping 1st time with you and the experience was worst......
                you had put my order on hold......
                either cancel my order so that i can re order or i should take the legal action agaianst you as i had paid the price for coupan please reply as soon as possible....and there is not any written terms and conditions that only one person can use one discount coupan,,,,and my friend had used his 5 coupans and his order was shipped, y not mine..........please do sumthng otherwise ready for the judicial way...m fed up of calling again and again.....thanks

i had placed the following orders on letsbuy and since it has been 10 days they had put my order on hold .....
                Aug 13, 2020
                nw my pronlem had been rsolved...thank you letsbuy

maine online letsbuy.com ke davara 11 x KELVINATOR Refrigerator 180Ltr. 3 Star7475.0000Rs.7, 475 ka refeigerator kharida hai.

ORDER NO. 89844 DATE 05.04.2011 BUT abhi tak hamko nahi received hua. kripaya mera paisa 1 month ke interest ke sath vapis kiya jay .

mai to ab samajh raha hu ki tumhari web site phaltu ki hai. jo customer se paisa lutati hai.

ATMA YADAV

MOBILE NO. [protected]

ORDER DETAILS:Merchant Site URL : http://letsbuy.com
                Order Number: 89844Order Received: Apr 5, 2011
                Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 7475.00
                State Bank of India Account Holder : atma yadav
                Billing Address : (As entered by the Customer)
                BARAN Rajasthan
                325220 India
                Recipient's Phone Number :
                Special Instructions :
                chhabra thermal power plant colony motipura chauki QTR. NO. R-5/22
                hey I heard the in letsbuy.com the people who buy through ICICI debit card will get 10% discount on all products.Is it right?

Hi There,

I recently purchased Galaxy Tab mobile. I was surfing their website where I got the link to www.Letsbuy.com to purchase the accessories. I was interested in the mobile cover for which I placed an order on December 3, 2010 and made the payment through my credit card.

Out of curiosity, I emailed them on December 6, 2010 asking for the timeline by when I will receive the delivery. They blatantly replied that they received the payment on December 6, 2010 and will intimate me the shipping details ASAP. I was somehow okay with them saying that they received the payment on December 6, 2010 as I understand how the banking system works in India.

I followed up with them again on December 13, 2010 asking for an update on the order and I was informed that the shipping time of the product is 10-15 working days after the payment confirmation so I will have to wait for that time and they will intimate me the shipping time once the product is dispatched from their end. Again a very blatant reply.

I was quite again, I had no ways to argue as they have strictly set the guidelines.

Now when I called them up on December 24, 2010, first no body answered the phone and then after having tried three full rings without answer, a lady answers the phone on the fourth attempt. I got to know that they have still not processed my order because they did not get the delivery from Samsung. I am not concerned whether they have the product in their stock or not or whether they are getting delivery on time or not. My concern is that I patiently waited for the time you asked for delivery and at the end when I enquire all I get to know that there is some more delay, which is out of their control, as the consignment from Samsung China has not reached them.

I don't know how a competitive company like Samsung could partner with them.

Why a customer has to follow-up to know the status? Can't they email the status to the customers?

I also emailed their CEO who proudly mentions on the website to contact him in case of any concerns but failed to get any reply from him.

Is this the kind of customer service we are expecting from Samsung partners? If yes then it will be very hard and difficult to select Samsung products. Now I am scared that I have purchased a very costly handset from Samsung, costing me INR. 37000.00, what else will I have to face next. Is it end of story here or Samsung has some more surprises for me.

I did not get the email ID of the Samsung India CEO, but I wanted to ask him a question as to how did they decided to have a partnership with such a non-customer centric organization. I cc'ed Radhika.[protected]@samsung.com on my email to CEO but I am still waiting for anyone to answer my concern.

I hope that from this forum, I will get some information/help.

A disheartened and scared Samsung customer
                  Rahul Prashar

www.letsbuy.com — product not received

respected sir
                  my name is sooraj. i am ordering a 3g data card last month..in the following site(www.letsbuy.com).my payment is giving through sbi .last month.but the product could not send.then my order cancelled..but my money could not refund in this time..sir please check the status and help me...my order no is-179206

contact number-[protected]

Letsbuy.com — not getting product

on 15/12/2011 i buy iball clearity headset and samsung galaxy y from letsbuy.com and my order id is 720310 till now 14 days are over and i only get iball clearity headset by partial shipment and till now i not get my mobile customer care were not picking up call nobody replies for email. they don't have the value for the customers .worst service ever .
                  Dear Customer,
                  Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
                  Thanks for providing us with your order details,
                  Our CS team will surely get back to you :)
                  Please dont worry,
                  All our Customers are really precious to us and so are you :)
                  Thanks!

letsbuy — Product not delivered

I had ordered 3 items through letsbuy.com. The order number is LSB-740778. They have only sent 2 items through courier and they are claiming they have sent all. I am yet to receive a 4-port spike buster. I think they are a complete sham and they are trying to cheat people. I mailed them 5 times but still no reply and their customer service is pathetic. I made a big mistake by trusting such a company which has no reputation but I think such companies should be banned before they cheat a lot of other people. I am deeply disappointed by their service.

www.letsbuy.com Recent Comments