www.yahoomail.com

www.yahoomail.com Complaints & Reviews

i had received some mails that my mobile number had won the prize money of 25000 us dollars to claim this you have to pay the postal or other charges. But i didn't payed that because i know that was fake but some people didnot have that much knowledge about these things. SO i pls request that this type of mail to be hanged by server only or service provider before delivering to the mail id's
Aug 13, 2020
A message come in my mobile that u have won 500000 pounds & u have to mail [protected]@yahoomail.com and contact mr paul parker with name, address and age.when I mail to this, a 2nd mail come in mobile for mail with my ID CARD to diplomatmicheal.After this amail come to send scan of receipt of 27500rs.when I did not sent a mail come that U have lost 500000pounds.When i told him to meet me no mails come.

Myself Shilpa,
    My yahoo mail ID is [protected]@yahoo.com
    I have a dought that my ID is being used by the other [erson for promotional mails. As from my ID advirtisement mails are sent (2 times) to all of my contacts. This is desgusting.

I changed my password too.Please check. My ID is misued by other person.
    My Name is Syed Khalid.My Problem is that i am not able to open my Yahoo mail from today morning.It is only the screen that flashes but it eventually doesn't connect.

Thanks & Regards

Syed Khalid
    Myself kuldeep,
    My yahoo mail ID is [protected]@yahoo.com
    My ID is misued by other person...i am trying to open my id but its not opening by me. please send me a new pasword on my another id [protected]@sify.com or contact me on my mobile no [protected]/[protected]...its very urgent
    kuldeep manghrani
    My self Akshay,
    My yahoo mail ID is [protected]@yahoo.co.in

My ID is misued by other person...i am trying to open my id but its not opening by me. please send me a new pasword on my another id [protected]@hotmail.com or contact me on my mobile no [protected] or my staff mobile no..[protected]/[protected]...its very urgent

Akshay Khandelwal
    Hai

I made an e-mail ID 7 yrs back and that password I forgot, so I canot open my mail box. Is there any way to get my forgotten password?

hassan koya
    I also intend to state many/ most of the time interlude Screen introduced, having similar apperance but different corner /position of the screen the usr id & pwd fields appearing in the login Screen interface. Also after login the URL also getting Changed automatically from secured to Unsecured ( from https to http) during surfing. The pwd is secretly clouding the users eyes being tapped off. Something very Serious, kinsly look into it.the URL also getting changed during browsing. Please throw some light on technical side . My Mail Front Page Also Copied & interluded. Make it highly Secure.

krishnamurthyk
    Manager/ BEL
    I have forgotten my password for [protected]@gmail.com. Pl. arrange to send the code information to [protected]. Tks.

www.yahoomail.com Recent Comments