Xplora Design Skool

Xplora Design Skool Complaints & Reviews

This is to bring to your kind notice that the Xplora Design Skool have not paid salary to me for more than 5 months and because of this reason, I had to leave the job. It's not just me but there are few more employees whose salary is pending and even after lots of reminders they are not paying our salary. Please do the needful.
Aug 13, 2020
Ohh realy I think this is a fake comment...

I am the student of the Xplora Design SKool.
    I had enroll the Xplora Design SKool in 6-5-2005 and at the time of enrollment the councillor and the Center of the Xplora Design SKool Mr.Kandap Joshi had told me they will issue me the P.G.D.M.(POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MULTIMEDIA). As i told them that i had not complete my collage and Mr.Kandap Joshi told me no problem i will issue you the certificate.

The Course had completed in the ending of 2008 i.e i think nov or dec..The course was delay due not available of FACULTY in the institute.
    And when i ask for the certificate they used to say that we will issue in next month and like this they pass more than 1 year.

As at the time enrollment they had promise me to give the P.G.D.M. certificate and job .But they do not gave me the certificate but they offer me the job in the same institutue at the post LAB ASSISTANT at that time i do not know that this job was offer by not Xplora Design SKool but the franchiee they cheated me.I had work there near about 1 and half year.

And Now when i am asking for my P.G.D.M.(POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MULTIMEDIA) CERTIFICATE then they say now the RULES are change and we will not issue the P.G.D.M. certificate just take the C.M.M certificate .

I want JUSTICE...
    This mush big institute is dong FRUD..

Mohammad Hussain Sheikh
    Aug 13, 2020

Xplora Design School — About placment

I am student of Xplora design school, When I joined Xplora they gave me written job guarantee,
    but after 2 year complate cource they did not give me placement & now they said weI had not
    agreed to give you Job.

Hey guys,
      I have studied in Xplora, n they commited me that thay will teach me 14 softwares in just 14 months, br...