Ynr Lehenga

Ynr Lehenga Complaints & Reviews

Ynr Lehenga — Fake site

ss.siddhi on Jul 9, 2020
I ordered a pair of night suit for 1299 (card payment) instead they’ve delivered an old, cheap and low grade quality skirt...
Complaint category Online Shopping

Jasreen Kaur on Jul 9, 2020
I ordered a night suit combo for rs1299 on 9th july and wanted to cancel my order but there is no option to cancel order and no contact information is provided. The site is fraudulent.

Jasreen Kaur on Jul 9, 2020
    The site is a fraud. Please dont buy from here.

Neha s rawal on Jul 9, 2020
      I had ordered 2 night suits for 1299rs online on 5th july 2020, instead they have delivered an old worst quality saree and no contact number or email id is mentioned on their website. How do i contact them? I want value for my hard earned money.
      Hey Neha! I’m facing the same issue and I’ve no idea how to reach them.
      you cannot reach them, that site is a scam

Matheli Rastogi on Jul 9, 2020

I have place the order from ynr lehenga for the first time and they have sent me the wrong order. I have ordered a night suit combo but they had given me one lehenga. And there is no way to contact them.

I want the exact article which i have ordered or my money back.

Order id - ynr0001893

Jyoti y on Jul 9, 2020
          Hello sir,
          I have ordered a night suit combo from ynr lehengas and they send a really cheap saree instead of the sleepwear. And when i tried to contact them then there is no way to contact them. I really want to complain against this site so that no other person have to face this fraud.

Ynr Lehenga — Sent wrong order

Sunaina Chhatwal on Jul 8, 2020
            Hello sir

I ordered from your site for the first time and it was really a bad experience as i ordered night...
            Complaint category Online Shopping