Yonex Co Ltd Japan

Yonex Co Ltd Japan Complaints & Reviews

I had purchased yonex badminton shoes from m/s silver sports, gol bazar sri ganganagar, before two months ago.

The shopkeeper gave me guarantee of 6 months. But said shoes break after one and half month.

I said to shopkeeper to replace it but shopkeeper refuse to claim the shoe without bill but bill of this shoes has been misplaced by me. Please help
Me in the matter.

Abohar
Pin-152116
Mobile no -[protected]

Hi Customer care Quality team

I have purchased Yonex badminton shoes on Sep 4th 16 at your dealer LANAI PRO SHOP in Bangalore Invoice no -POS4256 . The model number of the shoe is SHB 34JR the batch no is SHE1462 at the price of 2450 Rs .
    But within the use of 6months the shoe is getting torn out at the sides due to poor quality.so need warranty...
    While playing suddenly my voltric 80 etune broke . Playing a stroke in air. Did not even clash or drop the racket on the ground. I have used soo many rackets of yonex did not ever happen this. Paying a lot of money for the racket and this happens to it. Without doing nothing it breaks. I bought this last month.How is this possible ? Feeling very upset after seeing it broken. Please do try to resolve this problem....

I had purchased 1 badminton racket from local shopkeeper new ambika sports located on subhash road beed. The racket was of yonex company. I have purchased it for rs 1000. It cracked at the upper side of the handle on the first day only. The shopkeeper refused to replace it.Instead of it he talked rudely and gave reason of third party purchasing. I have doubt that the racket is not from yonex company. What to do in this case.

I bought Yonex SHB 33EX, Black/Yellow color shoe, around 2 months back (approx 22 June 2015) from Champion Sports Pune, Aundh branch (Maharashtra, India). And i logged its first complaint on around 27 July 2015 about cutting leather in both shoe from front outherside (toe side). Champion Sports shop stitched it for 1st time, and its leather again got cut from same side with in two days. I want company to replace it.

I purchased a Yon ex Z-force-2 racquet's from your authorised distributor two months back. When we purchased this, outlet told us in any condition if it got damage within 6 month we can replace it. Last week, while playing, my racquet's lost its shape and when I visited this outlets, he refused to replace it and told us to lodge complaint at customer care web site. If, the company would tell us then we will replace it Would request you to suggest us the way forward and resolve the issue.

I purchased Yonex World Champ 85 Ltd JR Badminton shoes. this shoes Imported and marketed my Sunrise Sport India Pvt Limited UGF-62 WTC Babar Road New delhi-001101. Very next day shoes last tag hole breaks and after 2 months its pesting is opening. I connected it customer complaint no [protected] 3-4 times. but no clear cut solution some times they told about bill, and some times they told about they sell .... time pass but no solution in last 2 month of purchase.
          It is very unfortunate such big company doing service this way
          Aug 13, 2020

yonex — destroyed in one day

i buy a shuttel of yonex company yesterday and it has destroyed in 10 to 20 shorts only it was worth of 95 rupees.....

Yonex Co Ltd Japan — voltric 7 broken

my racquet die a natural death under warranty please replace [protected]
          Dear sir
          my yonex 7000 has been damaged ...during playing game ...what is the processer to exchange the badminton ..

Yonex Co Ltd Japan Recent Comments