zapak.com

zapak.com Complaints & Reviews

winning prizes in zapak are fake they dont send any such prizes....and they is no telephone support in zapak they dont reply emails too its just fooling people.I had won a prize in www.zapak.com .I got an emails asking bout my contact details I sent it after that I never got any reply from zapak.com(Customer Service [helpdesk (at) zapak.co.in]).
Aug 13, 2020

ZAPAK Gaming Site — Fooling People

Zapak- The gaming site

Zapak had removed a promotion on their website which was i[censored] play games you will win a mximum of Rs.750/- voucher. As per their confirmation i also was one of the winners. But as promised till date i have not recived my desired gift prize.

The customer service there is the worst they do not even respond to your mails until u send them several reminders. And on top of tht the simple and a stupid reason they give for not sending the voucher was tht we have not update our mobile numbers on their website in a timely, which indeed i had done properly following the instruction given by them.

I am really upset with such kind of fake promises given by ZAPAK to a common man. I request the officail here at consmer compalin to take some necesary action against their site as to stop them from fooling people like this.

This is just a way to attract people and waste their time.
i won free time @zapak gameplex but did not get it.my zapak id thorny @zapak.com
i won free time @zapak gameple, twice, but got only once
I had won a cd of aracing game before 1 month and a gift but none of them werenot yet delivered at my home.
my id in zapak is zapakmanagement i won free game [protected]@zapak gameplex on 27 of may but havent got it yet.pls send it soon
my id in zapak is [protected]@zapak.com i won free game time @zapak gameplex twice but got only once pls send the other toooooo
my id in zapak is [protected]@zapak.com i won 2 times free game time @zapak gameplex.but did not get it pls send it soonnn

Zapak — did not get prize

my id in zapak is hasahasahasa i won free game time @zapak gameplex 3 times but got only twice, pls send other soon

zapak.com — non cooperative.

I recently bought a game CD of Zapak-corp. "SAS- secure tomorrow." On purchase i found that CD is not working. So i get back to starmark, South City to change that but they refuse to do so because i misplaced the bill. Now when i call ZApak regarding this to help me for the last 14 days no one is replying the mail i send to them. Till date the issue is unresolved, For which i request every body please do not buy any games of ZAPAK because their after sales service is pathetic, disgusting and annoying.

zapak.com — Didn't send my zapak gameplex voucher

I have won 3 zapak gameplex vouchers but I received only one. when I email them they said that they have send all three of them .my zapak id is rakshit08.i want other two vouchers.
GOOD MORINIG SIR
I have played a online games on zapak.com.The site announced playing certain games u get points.They said Score 100 points and win in a lucky draw u wil get a Sri jagadamaba gift I won in the lucky draw I am eagerly waiting for the gift but after compilition of 20 days also I havn't received any gift zapak., I want to know wheteher I am getting gift or not If they are sending the when can I receive the prize.I have given correct address and phone number.
GOOD MORNING SIR
i have won Sri jagadamaba gift on bid with my loyality points so when will i get my prize am eagerly waiting for my prize. please reply sir

GOOD MORINIG SIR
    I have played a online games on zapak.com.The site announced playing certain games u get points.They said Score 100 points and win in a lucky draw u wil get a Sri jagadamaba gift I won in the lucky draw I am eagerly waiting for the gift but after compilition of 20 days also I havn't received any gift zapak.,I want to know wheteher I am getting gift or not If they are sending the when can I receive the prize.I have given correct address and phone number.

D.arun
    my zapak id tvs-488

i have not receive my gift for vining prises

Dear Sir, i Didn't recieved my cash Prize of Rs. 4999/- and Giftmate Voucher of Rs.1250/-(5x250) yet.please look in to the matter.i also send here a copy of the mail by zapak which is for confermation of prize wining

--- On Fri, 7/18/08, Zapak <[protected]@zapak-corp.com> wrote:

From: Zapak <[protected]@zapak-corp.com>
      Subject: Zapak Luck Ka Toss Winner
      To: [protected]@yahoo.com
      Date: Friday, July 18, 2008, 1:19 PM

Hey [protected]@zapak.com

You’ve sure got that driving zing! YOU are the winner of “Luck Ka Toss Contest ". CONGRATS!!

And of course winning on Zapak is a whole lot of fun.

For the same you need to update your complete postal address under "My Zapak" Section which you can access through this link: http://www.zapak.com/prprofile.zpk.

Please provide complete postal address and phone number. Mobile number is mandatory. Please ensure that your First Name, Last Name & the postal address is absolutely correct.

To claim your prize you need to revert back by 25th July 08.

If you have any questions, you can always contact us on [protected]@zapak-corp.com .

Keep playing and keep winning!
      Team Zapak

loyalty contest — not received prizes

i won so many items on zapak loyalty program and my zapak id is r.[protected]@zapak.com and my name is in winner list also but 4 days ago i have seen tht there is nothing my id i played so much to get these prizes and but this is completely wrong that even after winning i mj not getting any thing.so plz send my prizes to me as soon as possible..

Zapak — Not Recieved My Hep Haversack

There was a tournament held in zapak. I won Hep Haversack in that Tournament For 24 December 2008.
      They said i will get it in 1 month . It has been 45 days and i have still not got it. Please register this complaint and take actions...
      zapak has deleted all my emails and i am unable to open my inbox plz help. zapak lacks security features and any one can hack its password. my zapak id is [protected]@zapak.com
      I got a giftmat voucher worth Rs.50 but when i tried to recharge it by mentioned site himahcal pradesh is no there. how can i rearge my BSNL mobile
      i got a mail that i won a gift voucher but i did not get it
      I can't able to signout whenever i check my mail. why is it so?

zapak.com — access to zapak.com

Please, help me I'm not able to open the zapak site .I search the site on Google and click on any of the results relating the zapak site but it dosent provide access and instead displayes Page Cannot Be Displayed. I dont find this problem in any of the other sites.

Kindly help me.

i had won my hep haversak on 22nd januray 2009 and haven't recieved .when i just use to mail then they use to ask from me some ideotic questions and also haven't recieved my gift mate voucher and zoh cash voucher.my zapak id is [protected]@zapak.com
      I am been tryin to acceses zapak.com
      i cant acsses zapak.com please tel me how to acsses
      Sir I haven't got my ZOD gift voucher. You have told me that I will recieve in 10-15 days but I haven't recieved till now. Now you tell me that whether I should play games on Zapak or participate in contests?
      dear sir plz tell me how i will be receive my Rs.50+Golden ticket which i have won in zapak.com

zapak.com — Unsolicited Spam Emails

All of the sudden I started receiving spam emails from zapak.com. I have not subscribed from this website. I have complained to this complained about this many times but every time I receive same email which says they will answer in two days and two days never happen.
      i have a men of war pc game cd. but it is not starting.and the worst thing is that when the installation screen comes and when i click it doesnt respond and gets hanged everytime. how do i start the game.please answer me

zapak.com Recent Comments