Zookr.in Complaints & Reviews

Devsinghji on Jan 26, 2019
I ordered zoomstar jio boom box speaker from zookr.in as i found the images and description very appealing, but it was all fake when i recieved the product. A 3rd class poor quality speaker was delivered to my address and when i asked them to return and refund they are not replying to proper or putting my calls on hold. These type online shopping sites should really be banned. I've attached pics of the product shown on website and what i recieved.

harishnkumar on Jan 25, 2019
    Totally, the site zookr.in is cheating one, that, the watch i purchased with high price, is fake one, which will get with cheap price. The camera was very lowest and poor one. There is no movie capture. Not waterproof, totally very low quality...

No display quality, material very cheap one.

Display they shown one was highest one.

Please don't purchase through zookr.in.
    The prduct actually delivered is a cheap product and doesnt match the product advertised on the site. Its a case of cheating.

They have now removed the product from their website also. Maybe they are now trying to cheat others. Please resolve.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

dkraj99057 on Jan 24, 2019
      I ordered "phantom 4g smart watch with hd camera" but i got different product. I have atteched the images of the watch which i recieved. Please help regarding return of this product. The product which are shown on the website is totly different.. Now when i try to contact them then they said drop a mail.. I dropped a mailed also but they said that we deliver u a right product.. Plz banned these such type of fraud company.. Bloody #..

phantom 4g smart watch with hd camera

Amod Patane on Jan 22, 2019
        Phantom 4g smart watch with hd camera, after replacing zookr send another new watch same problem with watch it's dead not working, box look like someone previously opened, i am totally unhappy with zookr and i will take strict legal action against zookr, they are wasting time and money of people... Please don't buy zookr products.
        My question is why they send dead product if they are genuine stop doing that play with people.

dead product received again phantom 4g watch
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Ennu Vijay kumar on Jan 20, 2019
          I ordered phantom 4g smart watch and they delivered entirely different product which has no match at all. I paid 1999 rupees amount to that product. When i am trying to communicate with them to return the product, the response was quite unsatisfactory. Product shown in website and the product delivered images are attached for reference. Everytime, when i call them, the support team is escaping from the issue. Even, i tried to communicate through email, but still not getting any response.

fake smart watch delivered
          fake smart watch delivered
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Zookr.in — fake smart watch product

Clement Ltfela on Jan 19, 2019
            I have ordered a 4g smart watch from www.zookr.in but when the product was delivered they send me a different cheaper smart...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [12]Complaint category Online Shopping

Zookr.in — wrong model deliver

VishalTalekar on Jan 16, 2019
            I have ordered phantom 4g smartwatch with hd camera from zookr.in but i have received different watch when contact them on...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

Amod Patane on Jan 15, 2019
            I have tried to call customer care of zookr.in but they are out reached from morning. I have ordered phantom 4g smart watch with hd camera, but they shipped dead product and still not revert.
            Really very disappointed by bad service.
            After receiving product i will charge for 2 and half still it will be not seen charging icon or not on by pressing switch on button.
            They are sell totally fraud product
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Gilbert Wilson on Jan 11, 2019
              I had placed an order on the zookr website for "phantom 4g smartwatch" but i had received a completely different product with no name and tampered packaging.

I have everything on video to prove that i did not switch the product and that it was the faulty, cheap one in the box.

When i contacted customer care, they told me that the product they sent me is the same that i ordered and cannot return or refund it.

Please help me. I need a full refund asap

received wrong and faulty product | phantom 4g smartwatch
              received wrong and faulty product | phantom 4g smartwatch

Vaikalp on Jan 10, 2019
                I have ordered phantom 4g smartwatch with hd camera (Round dial) from zookr.in but i have received different watch when contact them on helpline they said it's not different watch and watch they are showing on website is part of theme and watch i have received is actually watch. So further investigate on different websites then i found that watch i have received is actually v8 watch which is lot cheaper than price received by zookr.in from me. I have paid 1699 by netbanking to zookr.in. I want instant refund for my watch.
                I have attached pictures of
                1) watch i had received
                2) watch they have shown on website while buying
                3) watch on other website

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Recently Discussed

ordered vapor kw77 but supply y1s
                  band is not working
                  Zookr.in
                  "unethical behaviour not ready to refund my money"
                  Zookr.in
                  phantom 4g smart watch with hd camera (round dial)
                  damaged smart watch