Complaints in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

DHL Express India — due to shipment delayed i lost 1 lakh and i faced depression bcuz arrogant behaviour of customer care

சரத் குமார் on Mar 19, 2019
Hi dhl,

I want to introduce our company, we are an start up and struggling a lot to become a success full firm for last 1 year,

All our savings we have invested in this shipment awb [protected] with 4 pcs
Jd[protected]
Jd[protected]br...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country ChennaiComplaint category Business & Finances

Octels Technology Solutions — fake certificates in octels technology solutions thoraipakkam

Moorthy Annadhurai on Mar 19, 2019
Octels technology solutions in thoraipakkam chennai is a fake certificates issuing company.

I lost my job because the company did not handle my verification even they charged 25k money for verification now they not refunding my money please be aware of that company.
br...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country ChennaiComplaint category Other

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — loan amount not disbursed

Praveen Kumar K G on Mar 19, 2019
Hi, i have taken home loan from dhfl with loan code 976. I have been disbursed with initial loan amount 6 months ago. I have paid 6 emis as well.
I requested for the remaining 10% of home loan one month ago. But i have not received any updates on the disbursement of the same. I have been...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country ChennaiComplaint category Loans

Anushya Enterprises, Chennai - Tata Sky Authorised Dealer — short service

Seshagiri Theivannan on Mar 19, 2019
I saw tata sky new connection from google and contacted one mr manikandan of anushya enterprises chennai. I
Asked for hd, all tamil channels, english news and 2 english movies channels. He said that this would cost about
2000 (2 english movies extra) and i booked for the same on...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country ChennaiComplaint category Products & Services

M/s Buszone, Arumbakkam, Chennai, Tn — non delivery - tata magic express vehicle

enkay1955 on Mar 19, 2019
We are from m/s aachi masala foods pvt ltd, a leading corporate organisation, bought from m/s buszone, tata magic vehicle. More than a month passed
Vehicle still not delivered. The local tata motors office is not giving any key
Attention to our complaint.in fact we are having...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country ChennaiComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

I Am Complaining About About "srinithi Air Cooler" — tax cheating

Prasaath on Mar 19, 2019
Income tax department — srnithi air coolers, no.6, vadakku pillaiar koil 3rd street, kallikuppam, ambattur, chennai - 53, owner : s. Karthik - complaint regarding tax theft.

I am complaining about mr. S. Karthik. He is not paying any income tax but he is doing very big business...

Combowear.com — complete wrong order received

triveni kadimi on Mar 19, 2019
Sir i have ordered 4 pieces of kurthis but received 3 sarees. Which is completely wrong item i ordered.. On 18 march 2019. Kindly consider and refund my amount. My original order no-36068
But i received diff oreder on 18 match 2019, order dt 16 march 2018. And i am unable to contact the...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country ChennaiComplaint category Online Shopping

Municipal Corporation Of Chennai — illegal construction - home

Criminals on Mar 19, 2019
The building on 3/516 lakshmana perumal nagar, 5th cross street, kottivakkam, chennai is an illegal construction

No valid approvals have been obtained for the construction and fsi hasnt been followed.

I would like this to be addressed as such people should be punished...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country ChennaiComplaint category Municipal Corporation

Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] — class 10 science board exam

Ujjawal Dugar on Mar 18, 2019
Respected sir,

This is with regards to the tenth board exam for science conducted on 13th march 2019.

I am also one of the examination candidates and it pains me to inform you about the complaints i have with the question papers.

1. Set 2 was the...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country ChennaiComplaint category Education

Octels Technology Solutions — octels technology solutions fake certificates in octels technology solutions thoraipakkam

Moorthy Annadurai on Mar 18, 2019
Octels Technology Solutions in Thoraipakkam chennai is a fake certificates issuing company.

br...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country ChennaiComplaint category Institutes

Recently Discussed

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [Bwssb]
sewerage blockage
India Post
challan not accepting
Aramex Couriers
too much duty charged on amazon product... no duty invoice given
Gbps