Complaints in Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh, India

DotZot — regarding my parcel

Rebellious Mash on Sep 13, 2018
Undelivered due to cid - address incomplete or wrong.

What is this my address is in raebareli and you search in kanpur are you kidding me if you don't interested in delivering item in real place why you took that.

My reference number[protected]

See...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country RaebareliComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Income Tax Department — tax evasion : house rent income by mr. bhagwati prasad mishra, pan no. cowpm8626j

animesh animesh on Sep 5, 2018
Tax evasion :income from house rent by mr. Bhagwati prasad mishra, pan no. Cowpm8626j
With reference to the captioned subject, we have to advise that mr. Bhagwati prasad mishra (Fauji) r/o vill. Bhawram bojhi, teh. Lalganj ajhara, dist. Pratapgarh-230132, is a central...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country RaebareliComplaint category Tax Services

S O Sevices — online data entry

Mohdz on Aug 28, 2018
Dear sir/mam
This is to inform you i worked with so services gujrat and that company offered me 2200 pages work with in 20 days but but after two working days my id was blocked and i tried to connect with them but there i didn't get any response and now after completing 20 days they asked...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country RaebareliComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Kent Ro — after repeated requests still no service engineer calme to attend the problem

Umesh Kent on Aug 14, 2018
My self is highly disappointed with kent service center RAEBARELI ( UP ). From last more than 20 days I am requesting to service center raebareli ( UP ) for attending the problem but still NOBODY came to solve my problem. I am seriously thinking destroy this product. Presently I...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country RaebareliComplaint category Appliances

Myntra.com — my return of order no 1083777-8905055-3736801 was already picked up on date 26.07.18. but i have not received my refund yet.

dpink on Aug 8, 2018
I have ordered/purchased a dress online by myntra, when product delivered, that was not that item what i've ordered,

My return of order no[protected]-3736801 was already picked up on date 26.07.18. Pick up receipt was not provided by delivery/pick up boy and i have not...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country RaebareliComplaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

United India Insurance Company [UIIC] — non payment of my claim

Devnath_2007 on Aug 7, 2018
Member ID[protected]pnba which claim pass Feb 2018 but till now not find my claim rs 22907 name rajrani wife of dev nath . I send my new document previously and call them many times but they do not respond me please do needful. If they found neft reversed then how the problem to do the payment...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country RaebareliComplaint category Banks

Justdial.com — complaint related to ecs deduction from my savings a/c and no any steps taken to resolve the issue even after closure of the contract

Ratnesh Kumar Upadhyay on Aug 4, 2018
This is to inform the higher authorities of the company that my a/c number-[protected] with ifsc code-ubin0545261 is being continuously used for ecs deduction by your company, justdial.
And with regular complain as well, no any step has been taken by quality desk department and...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country RaebareliComplaint category Business & Finances

Bank Of Baroda — interest amount deducted.

Amitesh kumar Srivastava on Jul 31, 2018

This is for your kind Notice that I was Opened a RD Account on Dated 03.07.2017 of Rs. 5000.00 monthly basis thru Mobile Banking (MConnect).

At the time of Account opening, RD interest Rate was 6.90% and interest Amount was Rs. 2, 277.00, But at the time...

Rural Development Department Uttar Pradesh — drainage work pending for last 10 years.

sripal maurya on Jul 17, 2018
Dear sir/ mam,

i sripal maurya S/o shivharsh maurya r/o village hari ram pur tirra, PO nasirabad, dist. raebareli. i am roaming behind block level and higher authorities for last one year for the drainage waterspout, which has been blocked by one of our neighbor Ramadheen and...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country RaebareliComplaint category Other

DotZot — non delivery of consignment 70001018278

Tushar Dasgupta on Jul 12, 2018
The above said consignment is not delivered & to day I get SMS that they are returning it back. I have given mobile feedback of location Modern coach Factory Lalganj-229206 Raiebarely U.P. Even I donot know where it is laying.
SMC shocked me that you are returning it on what ground. If...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country RaebareliComplaint category Online Shopping

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
Indigo Airlines
non receipt of ticket after payment deduction, refund needed.
(9 minutes ago)
Snapdeal.com
fastrack men's watch ordered but when open seal pack package but no watch was found in container
(10 minutes ago)
Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in
refund against hotel booking
(10 minutes ago)
Flipkart
refund not providing and trying to afraid
(12 minutes ago)