Complaints in Kolkata, West Bengal, India

Sony Led Tv — worst service by neosa electonics

Asit Sahoo on Dec 16, 2017
It is a worst experience with NEOSA electronics authorised service centre at s p mukharjee road, Kolkata. I had a 28 inch Sony led TV. Due to some screen issue I had taken up with the sony customer service. However as per the thier instruction issue was handed over to SONY NEOSA ELECTONICS ONE...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kolkata, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — irregular meter inspection

santanunandi on Dec 16, 2017
I SANTWANA BAGCHI(consumer no.49041054000)residing at 29, B.K.MOITRA ROAD KOl-36.For last 6months meter inspector is not inspecting our meter in schedule date& usual time. Meter is left uninspected.I am paying a huge amount.Iam 84years of age& bedridden.So I am residing at my daughter's house...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kolkata, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Utility Services

VLCC Health Care / Wellness — extremely bad quality of service as well customer care response

RupaKumari on Dec 16, 2017
Myself Rupa Kumari, a customer of VLCC – sector -5 Kolkata.

I have extremely bad experience with VLCC services as well as with customer care. Customer support service is very bad.
I have call and mail but getting no response from them.

My treatment is...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kolkata, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Ssc (staff Selection Commission ) — website malfunction when applying for ssc chsl exam

Arnab007 on Dec 16, 2017
For the last three days my brother is trying to apply online for SSC CHSL exam, but due to server failure and other website malfunction issues, he is unable to do so. Weird problems are happening, eg, website is telling 'regstration has already been done' even before applying. Lots of similar...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kolkata, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Government Organizations

State Bank Of India — payment not received

Taraknath Dutta on Dec 16, 2017
I am holding a savings bank account in INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK at posta branch. My account no is 034501000020386 in the name Bharat Prasad. On 16.10.2017 at 13.21 pm through SBI ATM facility at Rafiganj I have withdrawn a sum of Rs.5000.The amount got debited from my account but the amount not...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kolkata, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Banks

ICICI Bank — please reactivate my credit card.I will pay dues..ur collection missguided

Samy44444 on Dec 16, 2017
Dear icici bank
I have 4 icici bank account including one current account all r classic ..but I don want to continue all this account due to non believe of me..
I have a credit card of ur bank 10 years back ..as ur collection department mis gide me..& do Sattelment by me.. but...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kolkata, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Credit Cards

Cmri — about doctor visit

Sujit Shukla on Dec 16, 2017
Pathetic service ever seen in such a big brand hospital.This is abt the gynaecologist.
His visit hrs is from 10 - 12 on Thursday and from 12 - 2 on Saturday. I leave near Airport, it takes 1 he to reach hospital and need to spend 600 - 700 bks to reach hospital. I reached hospital at...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kolkata, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Hospitals

PF office Kolkata saltlake — transfer of p.f.accumulation of mr.shiv kumar bagri p.f.a/c no.wbcal00257090000010011 uan no.100985469831

Shiv Kumar Bagri on Dec 16, 2017
To: acc.wbjhne@epfindia.gov.in

Kind Attn.:Addl.P.F.Commissioner
I have received a copy of letter from No. KPF/19/2017/65 Dt. 20.10.2017 addressed to you in along with Cheque no.000298 dt. 20.10.2017 drawn on H D F C Bank for Rs.47, 05, 528/- twds. transfer of my P.F.accumulation...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kolkata, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Business & Finances

Axis Bank — imps transfer debited from my account but not credited to beneficiary

Raunak Sehgal on Dec 16, 2017
I have done imps today of rs.1, 00, 000 from my axis bank account to corporation bank.
The amount has been debited but not credited in beneficiary's account. And in transaction status its showing as suspect, money is required very very urgently, please resolve it immediately....

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — refund of cancelled ticket not received.

Utpal_rail on Dec 16, 2017
3 tickets were booked for 23rd December 2017 from HOWRAH TO YESVANTPUR (HWH to YPR) and were cancelled on 10-Dec-2017 21:45:45 HRS for unavoidable reasons. In the refund status, it's shown that the amount has been refunded but I have not received the amount in the bank account yet. Please DO...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kolkata, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Railways

Recently Discussed

(22 minutes ago)
Reserve Bank Of India [Rbi]
Account Freeze/cheque bounce on ecs
(32 minutes ago)
Tata Sky
complaint for adding two additional channel along with the base pack without my concerns
(35 minutes ago)