BYJU's Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to BYJU's

Having problems with BYJU's?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BYJU's customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BYJU's

Order id SO-[protected]
Child Name: Fatima
Age: 3 years
Parent Name: Aqsa Masood

This is regarding the cancellation of the subscription of Byju's LKG grade course.
I took byju's trial program on 10th April and got the kit on 13th April. My kid was not showing any interest. So, the counsellor convinced us to take the trial of 5000 rupees and told us we can cancel it. He set up...

I sent before 15days till no response from byjus team.

So many reminders sent ..

Today i received the emi amount.

Kindly help us.

They are cheating to people.

VINOD
BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding Subscription ID: [protected]. At the time of subscrption your senior mangement told me that your subscription if of class 9, 10, 11 and 12 and for jee as well for live classes however now after two years the byjus agents is saying that for 11, 12 and jee it is only tablet course and not live classes course. At the time of subscrption when I asked for the email confirmation of course the person has...

I took a Early Learn Program from Byjus on 10th Apr 2022 and received the initial kit on 14th Apr 2022.

After reviewing the kit, I sent email to Byjus for cancellation of the course (on email id "[protected]@byjus.com") on 18th Apr 2022 (Which was within 15 days of trial period and information Byjus team over the telephone call as well.
    Email was sent from email id "[protected]@gmail.com"

I sent email again on 25th and 29th Apr 2022 for request for confirmation for cancellation and process to refund, but did not received any communication from Byjus team.

Request Byjus team to act on the cancellation request asap and help as mentioned in email sent to them.
    BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed the order from Byjus and got the Byjus Tab.after 3/4 days.
      I am not satisfy with course/program so I contacted the mentor and mail to the support team for cancellation and refund my Ordered amount but still they don't revert, update my cancellation request.

Kindly cancel my order and refund the amount. I am not interested anymore.

Thnks...

Dear Byjus team
      I request you to plz cancel my registration.my son name is Sai swastik rout.my registration contact no is [protected].i join with you 16/04/22.i mail you for cancellation and talk also by your [protected] no but no response for cancellation.so plz help me.

Dear Concern,

My name Prakash Gurav, I am the guardian of Devansh Gurav,
        I have sent many emails to byjus cancellation team and support team
        to cancel the byju's registration (Request ID:[protected]. They said that my cancellation is in progress and would get a call from byju's . I have received the call and talked with the senior manager (Mr. Nikhil), I have requested them to cancel the registration they said...

BYJUS - Cancel Registration and stop my EMI my Reference ID PAYU DP BYJUS[protected] because we are not satisfied with your services.and child eyes affected. Please stop EMI thanks
        Sneha D/O Amit ku Sharma
        bareilly up india
        [protected] class 9th
        BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team, I requested to switch my online byju course to offline aakash course.manager madam also contacted me about this issue.she convinced me to solve this problem. But there is no response.i told her everything in detail.my child have some eyesight issue.he cannot attend online classes....
          Dear Team,

I had recently opted for Byju's course for my kid (Dhruv Singh Rathore) dated 14 Mar 2022 through Byju's agent Chandan Mishra(Emp ID - TNL[protected]. Me and my wife were explained with certain terms and entitlements that would be offered to us by Byju's sales executive, of which I have listed some as below, and we were very keen to opt for this program. However in the initial days of classes only we learned that...

Poor response from Byju's.I need to change my phone number in subscription. And also I'm waiting for my SD Card and books to be delivered for nearly two months and there is no response from my mentor inspite of requesting customer care for nearly a month. By the time I get the books, I'll be completing my board exams. Mentor support is zero. Got caught with Byjus since covid.

My Byjus id : [protected]
          May 25, 2022
          BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My counsellor said I am being enrolled in aakash classes but he enrolled me in aakash byjus which is not as good as Aakash, when we get admission in aakash offline and then, they provide online class on ms teams which I was wanting but he enrolled me in wrong plateform now, I want to refund they are not responding
            BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            This guy should get justice, byjus is a fraud, making fun of studen's future, we want justice
            Anish88's [Complaint's author] reply, May 12, 2022
            Please help, they are not refunding 😭
            He is my friend, he showed me the proof that how his counsellor told lie to take admission in aakash but enrolled him in aakash byjus, I agree that he should get refund...my friend should get justice...
            Anish88's [Complaint's author] reply, May 12, 2022
            Thanks Kunal but they're not refunding, 😭

Not giving my 10, 000 rs back even when I hadn't enrolled my child. Counsellor is forcing to enroll and byjus is asking to take lenovo tab.
              BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have subscribed for byjus around 1 month ago but now as I am shifting my child to hostel I want to cancel my subscription also the emi procedure. Please help me with it.
                BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Sourabh Dalal, father of Souvira Dalal from Sodepur. I registered Byjus Course for my daughter for three years through your marketing executive Ms Namrata (Ph No. - [protected]).

With all courses details and benefits, she informed that my daughter will receive exercise books for practice.
                  But later we come to know exercise books will not be delivered.
                  In addition she also told me that in this course all...

I was purchased the product two months back i.e., 2nd week of February 2022. I faced a problem regarding Byju’s online classes and same conveyed to his representative for resolved the issues. But my issues are not resolved. Then I requested to cancel my product through text massaging (What’s app) to sales person (Mr. Mayur Sharma) on 1st March 2022 but it is not cancelled. Again, on 22nd March 2022, I requested to cancel my product but till date no action taken from Byju’s representative and on 07th April 2022 he deducts 1st EMI (Rs.8333) from my bank account and Rs.10, 000/- given to sales person at the time of admission. My child is not able attend any classes as no classes have been arranged for him about 1.5 months. Now I don't want above product because nobody will be responding. Please cancelled my courses (product) and refund the amount.
                  BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My registered name is Prince Chandel and my Registered email ID is [protected]@gmail.com and my Registered mobile number is [protected].
                    BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have enrolled my 2 kids under Byju’s learning program and paid full amount in advance before start of the training. There is a marketing guy called Subhrajit Mohapatra assured us many things but cheated at the end. Few issues are given below.

1. Unprofessional service from marketing executives and Byju support team even after writing multiple emails.
                      2. Didn’t receive complete list of books even after requesting over email and talking to mentor team.
                      3. Still not received 8% cash back which was assured during the registration. Already three months passed.
                      4. Still not received books for 3rd and 9th standard for my son and daughter. Already called to the Helpdesk multiple times but every time get different statements.
                      5. I am really looking for help to resolve this issue. It is really unprofessional!
                      Dillip
                      BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir... shristi mishra came to our house and given a wrong information against study ..she told us online classes will be on tablet by a tutor daily.and i[censored] don't required the course pls tell me I will cancel whenever you want..in fifteen days you can cancel the course and after fifteen days you tell me I will cancel your course..when I called her my child is not not taking interst so pls cancel my course..then she told us no way you have to pay don't call me again..I want to file complaint against shristi mishra..and I want to cancel the course.
                        BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have cancelled Byju's Admission for my child in first week of the trial period and still 5 days are remaining of the 15 days trail period. I am not getting any acknowledgement email form Byju's to confirm that they accept the cancellation. Also i want them to provid me the refund of the advance 5000 rupees they have taken and cancel the EMS scheduled of 72000 from my bank.

I have provided valid reason for cancellation which i don't want to discuss here in public portal.

I have cancelled by sending email to [protected]@byjus.com and also by calling them over [protected].