BYJU's Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Feb 5, 2023

File a complaint to BYJU's

Having problems with BYJU's?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BYJU's customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BYJU's

BYJU's Head Office Address

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road
Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka

BYJU's Phone Numbers

BYJU's reviews & complaints page 49

I am Pradeep Kumar. We have paid Byjus 36000/- Rs for online classes for my daughter with the condition that if I will not be satisfied from the same we need to send cancellation mail with in 15 days. We sent the Byjus mail confirmation within the time period. Mail Copy attached for reference. Three months have been passed we are paying emis also from credit card. But Byjus is not refunding our money after so many mails communications. Please help to resolve our issue. Thanks Pradeep Kumar
BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Initailly they told me to quit course anytime, but right now they refuse to do, they told 15 days trails periods over, you cant quit, MY course fees 95, 000 Rupees, Apart from tablet videos none of the things found unfair, Even i am not gonna to write Exam but i need to pay/ automatic debit, Sociology there is no supports from their side, if we ask anything they support other then they never follow you, I need to comeout from this course please help me to do
    BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased an online tab program of byjus 6 months ago. Till now I've been paying my EMI. But now my family's financial situation is very bad that I can't explain . I asked the customer care service to help me. I got a call from cancellation team of byju's they told that cancellation can't be done. But I requested not debit my emi from now onwards and I don't need any refund. 6k is a very big for a middle class family and there is single earner in my family. We can't imagine how situations can go. Me and my family were facing many financial issues. Plzz cancel my subscription and don't deduct my EMI.
      BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased product from Byju’s a month ago. The product is not ok for our child so we requested for refund within 7 days of order as per company’s terms and condition .

We are waiting for refund post one month but no revert from company
        BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi am vadivel working in a reputed concern in senior manager.
          I enquired at class one of councilor muthuram Kumar senior educational counselor was contacted and appointment fixed some imp reason am not attended .
          He msg me in very roughly and he told my son never come up and some nasty words .how can he say this type of words. I want solution for that otherwise I will give complaint to police and take severe action to himbr...

We want to close this course because of financial issues and when we called them they told cancellation is not possible so i request for a refund in atleast 15 days or i will have to find another way to close this course.
          BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

So I’ve been trying to contact the cancellation of the byjus team for like One and half months, there is no proper response, I’ve deposited 5000 in advance, and have an emi for 80000, the team isn’t responding properly, customer care is wantedly ignoring my calls by saying you will get a call back in 15 mins, whole day and their time ends . I’ve evidence that I’ve cancelled within 15 days of the given time . I don’t know why byjus reps are so greedy and cheap. I don’t want to pay a single penny and I want my money in return . What even ? No proper response and such disrespect too, I would like to sue this company
            BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As my daughter Meghana is not able to understand and she has no interest in attending class, even I have financial problems. Please cancel my order and u can deduct my amount of tab and books issued and stop class and also Pls refund my balance amount. Even my co ordinator is not responding and mentor is not giving guidance. As I request u to cancel my class.
              BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I took this course for my son who is in class 9th. I have sent mails to the cancellation team, the mentor assured me that he has forwarded my request of cancellation and I will get a call from the senior manager for verification with 24 hours but no calls I have received till now . Every hour I am calling them for the last 2- 3 days and only response I get is that I will recieve a call within 15 minutes but no call backs till now. Only recorded call I am getting is of instalment due on 7th Feb 2022 and to keep my account funded that too when I hv informed to the concerned person to cancel the course due to financial constraints. There's no response to the mails or to my calls. I am feeling helpless now whom to contact. Kindly help.
                May 4, 2022
                It was just a call from byjus (8068711744)regarding my refund. They offered me to keep the tab and the books or amount to be refunded. So I opted for the books n tab.
                BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hamen one-month Ho Gaya fir bhi hamare problem solve nahin Kari abhi tak byju's ka course hamara cancel nahin hua aur na hi koi refund hai abhi jo bhi yah app de kar gaye the vah to phone bhi nahin uthata hai unhone koi help nahin Ki . 24 48 ghante kahate kahate Hain ine logon ne hamar bank se a second EMI bhi cut gyi hai fir bhi hamara cancel nahin hua
                Sir my name is baindla jyothi
                please cancle my byju's
                Please cancel my byjuss course
                Hithasree
                Please cancel my byjuss course

I joined and submit cancellation request within 15 days and I paying the fees without any reasons. I need my money back from Byju’s
                  BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my dauther kanishka addmision lkg by byjus but consult by mr. Faiz khan says aapki installment after 2 months but installment start by october months or bola tha ki aapki dauther 2 months main growth nahi karti h aap return kar sakte ho . but ab mujhe iifl bank se damki de rahe .please resloved my problam sir dauther not intrested or ye problam maine kai baar bola but koi reply nahi opr sir faiz ne kabhui call reacived nahi kiya ab sir bahut pareshan kar rahe h
                    BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With due respect I am nikhil khutel student of byju's IAS English medium, I have been enrolled in the middle of the session 2021 November due to which I am facing problem in understanding the mentor told me that they re going to add me in their New batch but they didn't do so. After that I had a conversation with a sir form UPSC department and even he assured me that they will add me in their new batch till now they have not added me.It hae been more than 2 month's I am mailing my problem to byju's but no solution have been provided yet . Kindly solve my issue or return my money back because I don't have enough money to waste on product or service of byju's. Who can't even Provide me a solution .
                      BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased the byjus and was informed that I can cancel it in my free trial and I wanted to cancel to I mailed to the respective email address if byjus to cancel and also informed to the customer service.

I received a call from byjus claiming from the cancellation department and was informed I will receive a mail containing the address's in which I have to return the material with the cancellation request...
                        I bought offline course of byju app to my child who is in 2nd class. Child is not interested in this, and not doing anything with this, so we applied to cancel addmission. On the time of addmission our counselor tell us that we can cancel any time after 1-2months. On 15th day jan10, 2022 we share our problem with byju mentor and he suggested us to look for 2-3more days. He didn't disclose their terms about cancellation. After two days we...

I have no inouf money because I belong to a middle class family. I staff is came at my house and completaly motivat to my parents. This why I have to buy a course. Sir please cancel my course today.
                        BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i althaf i purchase byjus jee course in August 2021 . Sir i am not able to understand the teaching methods and thier video's so I call to my councellor but he didn't pick my calls and messages and my colleage study are so tough so I quit byjus jee course but my mentor telling reson to continue to learn but I mentally not able to understand the teaching please. I was paying every month 4333emi is not worth for purchase byjus course please help me to cancel my subscription and emi request to refund.
                          Mar 15, 2022
                          It s trap for middle class peoples Money is out going from our hands. Dear people byjus is totally Fraud company . Your money is not come back. Please be careful to handle this type of problem .
                          Mar 15, 2022
                          Updated by Althaf001
                          My complain is not resolved if you go legally your money and time totally waste. If you give a complain byjus. BYJUS mentor contact you ask your complain and totally change your mind set if give complain agin it repet agin it's waste of time

On 21/ nov./ 21 one person from byju's Samiir Ahmed came our home they take all documents on whatsapp for open new account but they take loan without our concern now we mailed to byjus to cancel our course but no response from byju's.bank regular calling us and harassment us.we are not in position to pay EMI's and byju's denied to cancel .
                            this is big fraud with us by Byju's.
                            Please cancel and return our byju's product.
                            BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Dhahir Hussain I purchased byjus tablet learning product on August 2020 for Rs.73000. But the videos are not understanding for me so they offer me a byjus online classes programs for Rs.36000 so I purchased this course also on January 2021. But they put me in the batch which is started in October 2020 so they covered most important basics so I can't able to understand the ongoing classes on January 2021 so for that I asked them for online class recorded session for that they told us that the video is not available but they giving our online class videos to aakash byjus(two teacher model) batch. Still now I am not at all learned any subject and any chapters from byjus so I need a refund of my total amount Rs.109000.
                              BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have brought a byjus product which has tab and books and the byjus representative requested to try product and they will take back after 15 days if not satisfied the product. They provided misinformation on there product and attached my debit card for emi. I informed them to take their product 7 days back and also mailed for cancellation but they simply stopped to respond and now emi started, please kindly resolve issue.
                                BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is against teacher mr manikanta [protected] who provided us with byju package and then disappeared completely and didn't respond despite repeated messaging and pleading. Worst service.