BYJU's Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Feb 5, 2023

File a complaint to BYJU's

Having problems with BYJU's?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BYJU's customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BYJU's

BYJU's Head Office Address

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road
Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka

BYJU's Phone Numbers

BYJU's reviews & complaints page 50

Byju's selling with false promises and not responding to any raised complaints.

I took the course from LKG to 3rd Class for my son as it is promised we will get online classes, mentor to assist and TAB with study material.

Reality: Received TAB with recorded study material in it. No online classes and mentor.

I am trying to contact CustomerCare through multiple medium (customer care phone, mail, raising complaint through their portal) from more than 1 month and the only response I get is "Our senior will get back to you in 24 hrs." and no one calls post that. Till now raised more than 20 complaint but no help.

Attaching the mail as a proof.
BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Byjus counsellor mr.Pranjal DHOKRAT (Byju’s employee had come to my home to convince us about the byju’s app learning program. I was not convinced. Then he told me that i can cancel the program at any point if it is not good for the study of my children. Then, i thought me see. So, i registered with byju’s for my son. Total amount of this package was rs/- 80000/. Then, i made a down payment of rs - 8000 . Remaining amount rs-72000/-...

I have applied for cancellation of the course which bought with a loan . now they are not responding regarding the issue and EMI has been deducting every month . while the joining process they keep on call . I have all evidence regarding the issue like phone calls from various department and mails . I am ready to get cheat . hereby attaching the photo . this screenshot mail which received from their side after long struggle . but still there is no progress
    Jan 24, 2022
    Updated by wrong27
    how come the complaint has been resolved . without any step taken, this is not the fair play

Hello ..
      Byju's, byju's, byju's
      It's been more than 2 week I am requesting my agent to cancel my subscription .but no action has been taken . Instead they block us .and not responding us. We call them from different number They also block that number . They promise us to cancel the subscription after 15 days. We paid 40000 for 9-10 class ..but after payment they call us and say it's only for 9 class..we request them many times...

I ordered for class 11th and 12th NEET plus aakash live classes but now i don't want to continue with it.
      I've mailed at [protected]@byjus.com several times but they are not processing my request.
      Their concern team called me and promised me that my order would cancel within 10 to 12 days but it had not cancelled yet.
      BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I took the course for my brother for class 6th and it's been near about 2 months but we are not satisfied with the course and wants to cancel or return it and wants our money back.
        Jan 23, 2022
        We wants to cancel the course but when we talk about this to counsellor, he said he will call us but he didn't call so we just wants to cancel it
        BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        My complaint is not resolved, they said that they will send any message on gmail and I have to send there a proof which I have but I didn't get any message there in gmail.Don't show it as resolved until it truly gets.

I purchased the course before 28 days . The councillor assured me if I want then I cancel any time now I have a major financial issues and I can't afford further installation but they Say it is not possible . What I can do ?...

I have taken scholarship programme from Byjus, they said i[censored] don't line the product u can cancel it anytime within 15 days . But their was no response from them after the date of delivery . We tried several timea to customer care but they dint took our request ahead .

We contacted through mail calls but they don't took request for return or refund .

We paid almost 67000 to byjuson 8th Jan, items got delivered on 12th Jan .
          We don't want this programme and want our refund.

Pls help us to get our refund on time . It will be a great effect on brand like Byjus and I will mke sure none of my friends n family opt for Byjus for their children's
          BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have paid Rs 67000 to byjus . When we requested for return and refund they dint even reverted to us . They said we can return the product within 15 days of delivery time . But their was no response from them after teh delivery was done . We requested for refund immediately but their was no revert from them .pls help us to take our refund back from them
            BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Byju given admission 8000 paid and given 15 days trial period for test but after 15 days if don't want they forced to take continous corse but I don't some make loan also bank and have to pay 5765 monthly so please help take solution and tell him please cancel the admission but they we can't admission cancel you have pay compulsory
              BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Money not available for this subscription from byjus
                BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As I lost my current job from past 2months, not receiving any salary. How can I pay the amount, I have been convincing this to your manager but she is not ready to hear me, instead just go on presenting the ECS as a result my account is getting negative balance day by day. My sincere request to you please please please cancel my order and do the needful...
                  Thanks & Regards
                  Pramod L

Not canceled my order

My son got a Class 10 scholarship and as we had taken the course specifically for Maths and English grammar classes, but they told that scholarship was for all subject except Tamil, but within five days the mentor told that there will not be grammar classes. So, I have requested to cancel the course the next days itself. The order was canceled by informing the counselor on the phone (as per what was told by the counselor) the next days itself.br...
                    +1 videos

Even after calling mentor customer care, mailing customer care since 11th January we have not yet received cancellation confirmation.
                    Everytime they say that they will arrange call from cancellation team but no body calls or responds.
                    They are trying to lapse the time which they had promised as free trial period.
                    We have not used the product even for one day.
                    This company has turn out to be a fraud calling parents and fooling them on flimy promises and not refunding the money I wish to go to any extent to get my money back please help us.
                    My subscription is registered with Mob No. [protected]& mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.
                    BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My complaint against BYJU'S that he is not respond my cancellation and refund request of Rs 8000 @ 6674..The company given the Tablet... Request go 2 months ago any byju's teams not responding Aditya Birla finance everyday phone calls and receiving please cancel the byju's class and mis and Aditya Birla finance all my account deactivated deactivate and refund the amount
                      BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I keep getting calls from Byju's for scheduling a call to understand their plans even after I repeatedly said that I am not interested in their app or plans for my kid.
                        BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have opted for Byjus 3 year Disney program. They said we can cancel the subscription within 15 days post receiving the items if we don't like the product and INR 56000 will be refunded back. I placed the order on 12th December and received the product on 16th December. We didn't liked the product and raised cancellation request on 25th December. Till now we haven't received any update from Byjus about our refund and no one is responding back from their team.

Requesting the concern authority to take strict action and get our refund processed at the earliest.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
                            I am Kumkum Goyal.I had purchased IAS course from Byju's learning app 20 days ago but till now I have not received my books or study material causing a lot of inconvenience in my study. I had contacted many authorities to solve my issue but not able to get my solution. Please it's a humble request to look into this matter and deliver my books as soon as possible.
                            BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Byju's telecalling executive call me and i ask me for interview my son who is in LKG for there scolarship program pakage. After that there sales representative came to my home and give us scholarship pakage and said if we dont want this then it will cancel within 15 days. We use it for 10 days and found not that much useful for my son, at 10th day i place request for cancellation and refund of amout. But they are only saying that cancellation is in process but no one call me from byju's themself, i am calling sales person and and there team again and again but satisfactory answer from byju's. I want my money plz resolve my complaint as soon as possible
                              BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am tired of receiving their calls again and again to submit the EMI, I have been sending them mails again and again to cancel the course but they will just reply we will call within 24 hours but I don't receive any call from them. They haven't even gave me the tablet they promised to give. They even tricked my father to sign a loan without his knowledge. If this isn't a scam then what is it?