Byju's — byju's faculty and fee withdrawal

My child has been taking integrated byju's coaching for the past one year. Students are facing a lot of difficulty. The tutorial has taken 2.9 lakh rupees for two year integrated coaching. The tutorial will be shutting down next year. Hence, the teachers have left the college leaving behind some uneducated faculty. We have already complained about this to the institute multiple times. But, there is no response. The future of the students is being spoilt. They had promised that we could withdraw the fee. But they are not returning our hard earned money. The institute is only money-minded. There are lakhs of students suffering because of this fraud institute. Please shutdown byju's to make india a prosperous nation and offer the youth with good education and not by running fraud institutes like these. I and other parents like me are highly disappointed.

[May 31, 2019] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

BYJU's Phone
    BYJU's Address
    2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029