Byju's — cancellation done within 24 hours but there is no action

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 tshering chonzom on Jan 1, 2020
Dear Byjus,

I made a purchase of you're product based on a very again marketing by your salesperson who visited my home saying they will give counseling.

I felt very pressured and went for a purchase. However when I researched online, I learnt about how I was duped.

I immediately within a few hours followed your cancellation policy guidelines and sent an email for cancellation and refund.

I had spoken with your customercare the next day who filled up the cancellation form and asked me to share the following details to [protected]@byjus. I did the same as instructed and also copied to [protected]@byjus as well. I am sharing the details below by removing my child name.

Since I cancelled within the deadline if 24 hours, I hope the money would be refunded into my account as soon as possible.

It's been more than 48 hours and I am waiting for some action. I have not received an be update and looking at all the complaints about byjus in this website, I am really wire worked now.

The form no: TNL[protected].
Course: Std 3rd to 7th
Student's name: withheld for privacy.
My contact no: withheld for privacy
City: New Delhi
Education counselor name mentioned in the form: Shashank
Employee email: shashank.[protected]@byjus.com
Employee id: TNL21818150
Amount paid with Debit card: Rs 83, 000
Transaction id /ref no:[protected]

I was not provided with any receipt except for a form. In the form, the employee ID was also mentioned wrongly. And later provided correct one when I asked the salesperson.next day.

The two people who visited me:. The name of one of them is Nishant and email they provided me is nishant.[protected]@byjus.com

I hope the money would be refunded into my account as soon as possible.

[Jan 03, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Byju's - cancellation done within 24 hours but there is no action