Byju's — delay in refund - more than a month

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Pratip Debnath on Dec 11, 2018
This has been a matter of deep anguish that even after cancelling the registration within trial/assessment period, I am still waiting for the refund.

Application#TNL[protected]

Byjus executive met and explained about the course and requested for a registration with Rs. 3000/-, through cheque. I was assured that if I decide to continue with the course, I can opt for an instalment facility. Otherwise, I have to inform them regarding cancellation and they will not process the auto-debit instruction for instalment.

Despite letting them know(over email and phone) within 2 days of receiving the kit and returning the kit with courier service within one day, I found that they deducted the first instalment from my bank account.
Upon inquiring they ensured that it will be refunded back to same bank account within 15 days from loan cancellation with "Capital Float". I got a confirmation that loan has been cancelled and money will be credited back.
It has been more than1 month now, the loan was cancelled and I am still waiting for the refund.
On every follow-up, either they don't respond back now, or even if they respond, it just says, "we are looking into".
It is a shocking incident of dis-integrity and raises many questions on their authenticity
They claim to provide strategic learning with modern thought.
Their own process is so broken and vulnerable that it raises question on how they would deliver what they claim.

From
Pratip Debnath

[Dec 11, 2018] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Byju's - delay in refund - more than a month