Byju's — request for cancellation of subscription

Dear Byju’s team

First of all, congratulations to your team on earning 100 Cr. Per month revenue and on the way to generate Rs. 1400 Cr. revenue for the next year.

But, it really pains me to submit this grievance against you at this juncture.

At the outset, I have enrolled for Byju’s classes, as my son was already a student of Byju’s, for four years i.e. 7th to 10th class through your representatives Mr. Anurag Vyas (Ph no.[protected] and Mr. Sagar Rane (Ph. No.[protected] on December 13, 2018 and the fee of Rs. 52, 000 /- for the classes was already paid through Bajaj finserv on December 14, 2018.

Now it has been 45 days and till now your team has neither delivered the product nor confirming the subscription form your end. I was little bit suspicious whether the amount i.e. Rs. 52K was actually credited to Byju’s account or not. However, it was confirmed from Bajaj Finserv that amount was credited to Byju’s account only.

Now for the last 45 days, I and my wife have called nearly 25 times to customer care, grievance redressal etc and It is unfortunate that the kind of weird replies I received from them that the concerned person was hospitalized or on leave etc and wait for some more days etc. Moreover, whenever I seek the resolution, they are playing hide and seek by transferring/ referring the calls to some other persons i.e. mentor, finance manager etc.

Please understand that I do not have any role or responsibility towards your internal issues or organizational lacuna. I only mind for my money which I have paid to you on expecting a timely service which you are obliged to deliver. I just want a single shot solution for this entire issue.

Seeing the kind of response we received from your team, I decided not to continue any more relationship with Byju’s. Since the product was not delivered at all, I request your kind office to refund my Rs, 52, 000 /- immediately without any further delay.

Hoping for ethical solution and speedy resolution from you.

M Nagesh Babu

request for cancellation of subscription

[Feb 01, 2019] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

BYJU's
    BYJU's Phone
    BYJU's Address
    2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029