Byju's — want a complete refund

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Jahnvi71 on Jan 11, 2020
I had taken the buju's disney edition for grade 2 for my child.

The tab worked alright for the first one month. So the cancellation term of 15 days was over.

Since the last 2 months the tab is not working, there are sd card errors for which i have personally wasted several hours with their technical team to resolve it over the phone.

Eventually, the sd card was replaced. Even the replaced sd card did not work and showed the same error.

Since then, i had reconnected with the counselor who had visited our home to sell the product. She assured me that the needful will be done.

I took me over 2 weeks to get her to answer my call in the first case. After that she has stopped answering my calls or responding to my smses or messages on whatsapp.

The assigned mentor also never calls when she commits to do so.

In short, i feel really duped and have demanded full refund. I have lost faith in them as a brand and so not wish to put up with this for years now.

Kindly help me to get my complete refund.

[Jan 11, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Jahnvi71, Jan 14, 2020
I received a call from [protected]. One gentleman named Rahul called saying he is from the online complaints department of Byju's and surprisingly without much argument agreed to provide a refund.

He asked for the bank from which the payments were made and asked me to give Debit card or credit card details associated to that bank. He asked me to give complete card information like the credit card number, expiry and CVV number.

When i raised doubt about providing such confidential information and probed him more about his authenticity, he hung up the phone.

I REQUEST THE INDIAN CONSUMER COMPLAINTS FORUM TO TAKE NOTE OF THIS AND HELP US GET A REFUND FROM BYJU'S WITHOUT BEING SUBJECT TO SUCH FRAUDS.

PLEASE INTERVENE.

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Byju's - want a complete refund