Cai Industries / CaiPlanet.in Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Apr 28, 2022

File a complaint to Cai Industries / CaiPlanet.in

Having problems with Cai Industries / CaiPlanet.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Cai Industries / CaiPlanet.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Cai Industries / CaiPlanet.in

Coimbatore District
Tamil Nadu

Cai Industries / CaiPlanet.in Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Cai Industries / CaiPlanet.in reviews & complaints(13)

As i said in my earlier complaint. I've purchased XUV500 in 2018. from the date on and till now the vehicle have been serviced by the company only.

Every time when I started to notice a small rust forming, I've been rising questions against it.the service mechanic was so irresponsible and refused to take an action for claiming warranty. Instead of that they advised us use RO water for washing the car.

And now when the warranty period is also over, and complete vehicle has gone rusted.now they are receiving our complaint and says that the warranty period is over and the company could not bare the charges. Finally they have quoted nearly 300000.00.
Cai Industries / CaiPlanet.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have buy Mahindra supro mini-truck BS6 in sep-2020. Last two months, this vehicle often has a problem. "The dpf is closed" signal on in most of the day. I complained to service centre at Pollachi(CAI). This problem Comes back the next day even If they Fix it. Giving twice So far is not right. The pickup of the vehicle is reduced. They replaced the clutch plate two days ago. But this Issue comes again. My doubt is this model is failed or they can't knowledge to service in this vehicle. I get more and more depressed.
    After two days in my complaint, call from Coimbatore and Pollachi CAI service centre managers. They asked all complaint details and told drive the vehicle to the his service centre immediately. I Went to Pollachi. Two days later gave the vehicle. Now my vehicle is no complaint. I drive the vehicle in happy. Thanks for Pollachi and Coimbatore CAI service centre managers.

One of the worst service center. I just given my car for the service.First they said. We need to change clutch for better performance. They charged 18k for that. After servicing facing issue with coolant oil evaporation on same day of delivery itself. Again I just given car for the service. They said. Charges will be 5k for labour. Then they are saying. They need to do engine work for coolant oil evaporation. They have sented me a quotation for around 2.5 lakhs. Even car will not worth for that price. Worst service center. So people.

An authority form CAI Coimbatore called me to come for vehicle (BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS) Service.. When I visit there they asked 4 days time for oil service.. I said I need atleast the next day.. but the manager din answer me properly and said we can give only after 4 days if not comfortable you can take your vehicle and service somewhere else

Cai Industries / Caiplanet.in — one of the worst service center in erode

I'm using xuv500 since 2012, now only we have reached 64, 000 kms. I didn't face any serious issues before 21th dec 2019.

On (22.12.2019) i left my vehicle for service @ erode. The subject of service was general service, power window motor replacement & check lamp issues. Before 22.12.2019 the vehicle was properly switched on.

We gave for the service to (Cai mahindra - erode). They delivers the vehicle from on...
          Im the owner of mahindra logan tn43c 9978. Last month i sent the car for service to cai mahindra thanneerpandal coimbatore. But the service was not completed properly.

Today i brought the car from ooty to coimbatore
          But the response was bad. The service person told carelessly to bring the car after two days. My car having trouble for two months. Everytime they tell lame excuse and dont service properly.
          br...

Cai Industries / Caiplanet.in — service is not good in cai mahindra tirupur

I had brought a tuv 300 t10 in march 2018. It had crossed 2 service. What are all the thing i complained to rectify those, they hadn't rectified that. Also, they are not replying properly.in the 2nd service, i told them to check, ac, sacupser but they hadn't. As i told early, i hadn't receive any reply properly. I request you to, take immediate action on this. I am not happy with the service....

I am facing noise problem in front suspension of my vehicle bolero tn 41 * 7*0. I have visited both pollachi and coimbatore branch for this problem.. They said that they arrested this sounds. But they are not fixing this.. I am getting irritation while driving and people are looking around the vehicle.. I am getting same problem within 24 hrs. So what should i do with this. I am totally frustrated with this and planning to change move from mahindra and cai as well.
          Aug 6, 2021
          Dear Sir, thank you for writing. Please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected].

Customer Care Team

Actually I have booked a Scorpio a week before in cai. But a week later I have asked them to provide me a test drive new age xuv. Actually am from ooty so I want to know how the vehicle dose in Hill station. But they told they will get us by this weekend but on that particular day they are telling vehicle has gone to service blaaaaa blaaaaa. So this makes me to feel whether there is some problem in vehicle that's why they r refusing to get us. If they couldn't get us test drive then y should the tell they will bring us the vehicle and wasting our time.

I have left the vehicle on 07.01.2016. The estimation has been informed by supervisor that around Rs.30000/- on 08.01.2016 @ 11.00am . And the vehicle will be ready by 09.01.2016 4.30 pm. And i have received a message on the same day evening stating that the estimate value will be 21000+ service tax extra. I have reached to the service center on 09.01.2016 @ 6.00 pm. But the vehicle is not yet ready. They have given me the bill for 44, 000/-....

The first complain was on july electrical problem..the showroom replaced the ecu and ac coil...after a month the same problem persisted again after 12 days they got problem fixed and now after three days the power steering is making a huge noise and there is a leak in the engine oil...every month the car is in workshop for 10 days..please ask the concerned persons to take proper steps towards the recovery my vehicle.

Cai Industries Pvt.ltd — zero hospitality and response ! Poor response customer and illtreating

I VE been servicing In cai fiat for last 2 services I VE found zero response to customer by to showroom representatives ! I feel very bad about their response to us ! They dont care to inform in completion of the cars services I rang up them 5-6 times find no response and finnaly found that my car has been ready before a day ! And more over they took minimum 30mins-1hour to attend my car and for the filling of job card ! I contacted the service...

Dear Sir/Madam, I am from coimbatore, On November 2012, I bought a commercial (Yellow Board) xylo vehicle for business purpose. Dealer gave me an offer of 58, 000, If I go for white vehicle, Though I love red, I went with white vehicle because of offer. As I was new to commercial business. I could not succeed in it. so decided to change the vehicle as private (white board) after 2 months, When I approach, Coimbatore RTO North, they said I received a concession from government of india for 58, 000, so could not change the vehicle as private till 2015 nov. This information not shared by the dealer. and the person who attend me was not working with dealer now. I am ready to pay back full road tax and concession but I dont know whom to approach, I am trying all the possible way to change it to private. Sent mail to mahindra head and dealer twice, Dealer replied once by saying sorry for that. and went RTO north coimbatore 3 times but no positive reply, Till now I used only 1800 km almost 13 months. I tried reselling, but loss would be 4 lakh. The problem is I could not wear white dress and get batch to drive xylo. could any one suggest me what I need to do now. Am I allowed to drive the vehicle with white board. Best Regards Krish.V
                Sri,

I have service in our service center in pollachi its very very bad service for me..., i am not satisfaction
                my vechicle mumber:TNQ0523