[Resolved] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — Bill payment done money deducted but receipt not given

Tiljala, West Bengal, India
 duely.r
I tried to pay my electric bill and paid 100 INR for November bill. Money was deducted and payment from my SBI account was shown successful. But then browser showed some error. I again checked but found that receipt of payment is not given in cesc website. It again gives the option to pay bill instead of receipt when I entered my consumer Id. Details of transaction: Reference no. IG0BCRLYF3 BILL_CESC_REF ESBI[protected] Time 08-Dec-2015 12:38 IST Consumer Id: [protected] Consumer No [protected] Kindly give me receipt of payment and update system such that it shows payment done.

Bill payment done money deducted but receipt not given
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 7, 2016
I got receipt. CESE send me a mail with the receipt. They mailed pdf document and updated in their site. It took 3-4 days to resolve this.

[Dec 08, 2015] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Please furnish payment Receipt details from April 2016 to March 2017 of Consumer No.- [protected], Customer Id No.- [protected] in favour of Malay Mondal of 28/A, Jiban Krishna Mitra Road, Kolkata -700 037 through mail.
Your co-operation is highly solicited.
Tnx.

CESC House, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700001
    Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] - Bill payment done money deducted but receipt not given