[Resolved] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — Cesc online bill payment done by netbanking via paytm gateway, bank account debited but cesc payment receipt not generated.

Kolkata, West Bengal, West Bengal, India
 Subha1561
I made 2 cesc bill pay of rs 1490 consumer no: [protected] customer id: [protected] bill no: [protected]

And rs 130 consumer no: [protected] customer id: [protected] bill no. [protected]

From cesc site through netbanking via paytm gateway .

Rs 1490 got debited from my bank but cesc not generated payment receipt as cesc didnt receive the payment confirmation from the payment gateway .

Account number [protected]
Transaction date 18/04/2016
Transaction amount inr 1, 490.00
Transaction type dr
Transaction description [protected] /[protected]

Whereas rs 130 succesfully payment done and generated cesc payment receipt .

I have attached my netbanking statement page screenshot to prove that rs 1490 is already debited from my account. Transaction id is shown in statement.

Kindly plz acknowledge
Subhadeep dey

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 20, 2016
i emailed cesc, paytm and united bank all at same time but that didnt worked atfirst

later i wrote another email to regional head of united bank and regional head of cesc and paytm higher staff

after writing email in 6 hrs i saw my a/c got credited with the said amount above ... and my problem got solved.

[Apr 18, 2016] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Subha1561, Apr 19, 2016
i forget to mention this is my bank txn id.
PaymentId:4694274 from act:[protected] for amount 1490 in currency INR successful

Comments

many many thanks for the co operation

special thanks to cesc, paytm and ubi for releasing my payment quickly.

my account just now got credited .. my problem is resolved

CESC House, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700001
    Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] - Cesc online bill payment done by netbanking via paytm gateway, bank account debited but cesc payment receipt not generated.