Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — low voltage & fluctuating voltage

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Panchu Gopal Nath on Jul 18, 2017
Last year 2 no., 1.5 ton ac (S) i were installed in my home with a kind permission granted from cesc limited and accordingly meter has also been replaced by new one. Now, it is regular feature in my premises under consumer no. [protected] & lp no. 94/14/3 that due to low voltage, as well as fluctuating voltage during night our air conditioning machines & fans are not working properly, even the speed of fans are also fluctuated.in this connection it may also be noted that such type of disturbance was not been occurred earlier and even after repeated request these problem are still continued.
You are earnestly requested to please look into the matter and take necessary action to get rid of the above mention problems.
Your early attention is solicited.
Thanking you,
P. G. Nath
49/d, swin hoe lane,
Kolkata:700042

[Jul 18, 2017] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Same problem in my locality. The voltage fluctuations are so vigorous that we are afraid the ac will be damaged. Even after paying for the permission we can't use the ac in the summer months. Even the lights are turning off. I have complained several times since last few years but all in vain.

CESC House, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700001