Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — online name change application - failure of cesc system to provide the bill to my e-mail and in the website

On 05/03/2018 i applied for online name change in respect of cesc consumer no.[protected] and successfully uploaded the form no.7310318 and the related annexure a3. Thereafter at 06:06:49 p. M. On the same day i receceived the following sms from bh-cesclm, sent to my registered mobile no. [protected]:-
"please arrange to settle the security deposit amount to enable us to effect the change in name against consumer number [protected]*. The bill has been sent to your email address. You may also download the same from our website."
[*the no. Was mistyped in place of the actual no., i. E., consumer no.[protected]]

On getting your above sms, i have been frantically searching for the bill in my e-mail inbox as well as in your website. Till now the company has neither sent the bill to my email address nor uploaded the same in its website.

Please take urgent remedial action.

Yours faithfully,

Bidyut kumar biswas

[Mar 07, 2018] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir, With due respect and submission I a bonafied customer bearing Consumer Id no is [protected] since long residing with T-64/2/A Jugipara lane, kol-18.From September to january increasing huge with amounting bill I can't be able to pay Please clarified do needful at the earliest please.
Contact no. [protected]