Callcampaignpro.com — fraud & scam www.callcampaignpro.com

NehaSinha on Mar 3, 2018
I have purchased a plan of of professional
$1349.99 per month through their scam & fraud website https://www.callcampaignpro.com/purchase/

For first few days 5 - 10 calls i received though the quality of calls was worst and none of the calls were popup calls. I don't know their address they don't provided in their website. From their tawk. To chat they suggested me to buy it online. But from 5th day i was receiving zero calls. I contacted them and they ignored me. Even if they are online in chat they doesn't replied me when ever i said i need support. Moreover when i visited their chat with a new id as a new customer they were talking to me for a long time. Like this one month gone past and now they are asking me to renew the plan.

Now suggest me what should i do with this scam & fraud callcampaignpro.com & scam contact@callcampaignpro.com. Do not pay money to them. Its an awareness post so that you guys do not step forward in this scam business.

Their scam business details are

Lead generation industries gmbh
Centro leandro gomez 4477
30504 cerrio chato

Sameer seth
Idea pro

fraud & scam www.callcampaignpro.com
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

We have already dealt with this customer and have told him that someone has been impersonating call campaign pro with a fake skype account. Please keep in mind people that you must add us on skype with the skype id given on our website. Please don't just search call campaign pro on skype because you could get a person pretending to be us. Also we only take payments through paypal or IMPS. This indiviual pay the person in bitcoin. LET ME REPEAT CALL CAMPAIGN PRO DOES NOT TAKE BITCOIN.
olivia aich's reply, May 2, 2018
Please do not scam people. I have contacted "pc.medic@aol.com" over skype and got scammed!!!
Yes sir thank you for telling me I now know your company is legit and not a scam. Thank you for giving me a trial of your software I am now a glade user of for software.
olivia aich's reply, May 2, 2018
Please do not post ### here..!!! This is a fake account. Bloody scammer
Call Campaign pro - its a big Scam.

Never pay a single penny to them. I have already wasted my $480. The website is a fake one, they will never give you a free demo where you can receive calls. Once you pay them they will say that their software is going to update soon!! Same old story. I have paid them via PAYPAL. they also asked for NEFT transfer but I denied.

BIG SCAM- CALL CAMPAIGN PRO
callcampaignpro.com is the biggest scam in this industry. they have done a massive ranking in google search. they usually land few fake calls during trial and motivate users to pay them. once they receive payment they never receive any calls and block the user. i have more than 12 friends who have been cheated by them in same way. the main problem is no body try to involve other while they get any calls generating software.

HOW TO PROVE CALLCAMPAIGNPRO IS A SCAM AND FRAUD?

1. go to youtube and check their videos
2. find the total number of comments
3. but you can see only few comments are available to view and most of the comments are disabled / deleted

no still you want to be a victim of the callcampaignpro then you can go with them.

REMEMBERS : NehaSlnha is one of the member of callcampaignpro and this fake id is to post good comment in youtube, fb, blog.

Callcampaignpro.com - fraud & scam www.callcampaignpro.com