[Resolved] Canam Consultants / Canamgroup.com — regarding no response

Gomzi Nanda on Nov 21, 2018
My name is gomzi nanda . I paid 17700rs to canam consultant miss deeksha of canam ludhiana office for appling herzing college . About 2months passed they are not answering me about that they only told me to wait and continously 5 days passed i am trying to contact canam ludhiana office but they only told me that they will call me back in 10 minutes and no call me. And yesterday i called in canam ludhiana once again and they told me that we are shifting our office plz call tomorrow and we will arrange call from deeksha mam for you but they didn't call me . And today from morning i m tryin to call in their ludhiana office but nobody is picking up the call.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 22, 2018
It was just a misconception and the problem has been solved by canam and it was informed to you that it was not the mistake of miss deeksha of canam ludhiana office. And once again thank you so much canam company for your concern regarding your students.

[Nov 22, 2018] Canam Consultants / CanamGroup.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

All the problem has been sought out and it was not the mistake of deeksha mam it was just a misconception happened thank you so much canam for such concern for ur students

+91 17 2505 1600 [Chandigarh]