Canara Bank, Ballabgarh Branch. — Wrong behaviour of branch manager

my name is Mr.Gulshan kukreja my A/c no. is[protected] and the money in my a/c is being hold & i am not allowed to withdrew the amount from my a/c as they are are saying there is my another a/c[protected] which is a current a/c and it is a dormant a/c and they are charging legal charges on it.
1. The first and the most important thing i have closed that a/c i.e[protected] on may 1986, but it's the bank falt that they have not closed that a/c.
2. It had been more than 15yrs which in my experience is an reasonable time to automatically close that a/c without informing me.
3. I am very well known about your policy about notifying the customer about it's a/c but i hav'nt received any notice on my mobile or at my address since 1986, so how could i come to know that my a/c is active.
4. how could you merge my both the a/c's.
5. And the most important thing the way your bank manager is speaking to me. the attitude in which he is answering me. he is saying that he doesn't have time to clear our all queries.
is this is your way to answer a customer than i am very thankful for your service.

Shivan kukreja this side and i am the son of Mr.Gulshan kukreja. I want to clearly clarify you that I am an Chartered Accountant and i am very much aware of my RIGHTS TO BE HEARD. I have all videos, recording the way your branch manager is talking to me.
This video wiil work as an evident in defending the case against you.
Sir thid misconduct is only amortising your goodwill, which will be very harmfull for your company.
I just want a solution to my problem as early as possible or I will be filing a suit against your banking company.

Thanks a lot
And i think you will respond to my problem as early as possible.

Gmail id: [protected]@gmail.com