[Resolved]  Canara Bank — Canara Bank refund amount pending, and not credited to my account still now

I am Suryanarayanan. My saving account number is[protected]Branch.: Kozhikode, Kerala). I purchased a Phone from amazon.in and paid from my debit card. The amount is 42749.00/-. But I canceled my item that day itself i. E. 30 Oct 2020. The refunds for the same were initiated and successfully processed to my debit card and i got refund reference numbers for the product on 4 Nov 2020 and yet the amounts are not reflected in my account.

I contacted my bank customer support. They are not able to locate the refund with these reference numbers.

I contacted bank customer support. They are unable to do anything for this refund. Their customer support service is very poor. So, they advised me to contact the branch. The branch is also unable to help me with the same.
The reference numbers are.:
These amounts are not reflected in my account.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 5, 2020
Today the money was credited to my account.

[Nov 05, 2020] Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Canara Bank