Canara Bank — eighty thousands money deducted from account

[17/03, 7:33 a. M.] ashif bhaiya: dear sir good moroning
I have saving account holder from your branch bearing account number[protected]. Today morning i got sms notification from bank that amount of 80000 has been deducted from my account from by the forging means (Without my knowledge) from different location of new delhi as per mr pankaj kumar (Bank manager).
This is serious case of negligence, finencial security and personal loss of account holder who trusted the bank.
Last month i requested for new atm in place of my pervious atm which was lost 2 and half year before and bank have all the required documents agaisnt request of my new atm which i request for single atm.

Note — as per bank manager mr pankaj kumar ([protected]) he inform us that withdrawal atm also bear the same number which i have under my custodian and my current location is in siwan bihar.

I request you to look into my case and help me earliest and oblige
[17/03, 7:33 a. M.] ashif bhaiya: subject.... Withdrawal of cash by forging means from the account[protected]

[Mar 17, 2018] Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir, i m balasubramaniam from sathyamangalam, last feb- 25 th 2018 my refund amount Rs.7685/- not added to my account no:[protected] from amazon online shopping, they send to my amount through ecs, reference number:[protected], tku sir
SB A/c No[protected]

I had not asked for SMS alerts at all.
Please reimburse all debits, from 2017 till date.
Please discontinue SMS alerts.
Please confirm both the actions are taken
Vct