Canara Bank — Fail of transaction of my fellowship

I am Parna Roy, a UGC NET FELLOW, in the University of Calcutta. In the DBT mode UGC send fellowship through Canara Bank to our own account.
I have my account in the Union bank (Bagnan branch). In the paid details of Canara Bank UGC Portal it is shown that the fellowship of three months has been sent by UGC. But I have not received the fellowship till now and in the status bar it is shown that transaction is failed. From UGC I have been told to contact at scholarship.[protected]@canarabank.com. I have mailed them with my account details. But I did not get any response from them till now.
My details is given below. Please take necessary steps so that I could get my fellowship as early as possible.

Student ID: 201314-NETJRF[protected]ACTIVE
Benificiary Code: BININ00435575
Account No: [protected]
IFSC Code: UBIN0559105

[Jan 27, 2017] Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Please do necessary action against the branch manager and the broker(dalal).Canara Bank kharupetia branch . the branch manager giving chance to the broker (dalal) to take money from customers who are coming for loan to this branch .branch manager also involved in the system.
Branch location is kharupetia, Darrang, assam 784115