[Resolved]  Canara Bank — I am not getting back my refund

On 27th March i was received pedigree dog food which I ordered on 23rd of March . When I was received the pedigree I saw that it was defected product then I would called on amazon customer service they were resolved my problem they were initiated my refund in my canara bank account but now i am not getting my refund. I also visited on my bank home branch but they were also not solved my problem and amazon also provide me reference no.[protected] .please solve my problem as soon as possible.
My canara bank account no.
I am not getting back my refund
May 20, 2021
On 27th March i was received pedigree dog food which I ordered on 23rd of March . When I was received the pedigree I saw that it was defected product then I would called on amazon customer service they were resolved my problem they were initiated my refund in my canara bank account but now i am not getting my refund. I also visited on my bank home branch but they were also not solved my problem and amazon also provide me reference no. 108911170908 .please solve my problem as soon as possible.
May 05, 2021

Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 05, 2021
Updated by Khan786raja

May 10, 2021
Updated by Khan786raja
My canara bank account no.

Canara Bank