[Resolved] Canara Bank — refund amount pending, and not credited to my account

Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Prv1

I am preeti verma. My saving account number is[protected]Branch.: varanasi lanka). I purchased a laptop from amazon.in and paid from my visa debit card *2120. The amount is 35070/-. But i canceled my item in next day i. E. 06 oct 2017. The refunds for the same were initiated and successfully processed to my debit card and i got refund reference numbers for the product, it has been about a week and yet the amounts are not reflected in my account.

I contacted my bank customer support. They are not able to locate the refund with these reference numbers.

I contacted to bank customer support. They are unable to do anything for this refund. Their customer support service is very poor. So, they advised me to contact the branch. The branch is also unable to help me with the same.
The reference numbers are.:
74332747280727928643187 (Refund successfully processed on 07/oct/17)
These amounts are not reflected in my account.

These are the copies of the emails sent by the amazon to my email id [protected]@gmail.com for refund-

This is to confirm that refund for amount 35070 has been successfully processed on 07-oct-17 and the amount should reflect in your account by now.

The refund details are: authorization code for sale transaction 329349
Refund reference # 74332747280727928643187

Please contact your bank’s customer care center and quote these numbers to know further about the status of the transaction in case you still haven’t received the credit within 4 business days. Please remember that you will have to call your bank’s customer care center and not visit the branch for this update.

Some nationalized banks may take more time than normal to credit the amount. If your bank is unable to locate the refund with the reference number provided, please dispute the transaction as 'refund not processed'. At that time, they will see a pending refund and will follow the path back to our payment processor to locate the refund.

Thanks for choosing amazon.in

I have also complained in my bank and the confirmation from the bank is following.:

Your complaint has been registered under public grievances redressal system. The complaint reference no. (Crn) is 1718af3877.
You can use this crn for on-line tracking or, in all your further communications regarding this complaint. You can track your crn by clicking the below link:
Canara public grievances redressal system
Disclaimer: this email may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail. Any information expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect the views of canara bank. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the bank. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The sender declares that no liability can be cast upon the sender for any error or omissions in the contents of the message that arise, as a result of e-mail transmission and further declares that the sender cannot be made liable for any loss suffered by any person, on account of having acted upon any messages which are vitiated by error, omissions or interception.

I have already contacted canara bank customer care to solve this issue but there is no use. Please resolve it and credit my refund into my account. Plz, help me. Diwali festival will be coming soon. I have needed my amount. Plz, help me as soon as possible.
Thanks and regards.

Preeti verma
[protected]@gmail.com
16-october-2017

Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-16 19:20:19
the problem is resolved. I found my refund in my account.

[Oct 16, 2017] Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

When I login into the Canara bank mobile banking app it's asking to enter the OTP when I entered ok some message was displayed like SMS cannot be read please wait for SMS and enter it manually after that there no msg record till now am having this problem for one wk plz kind help me to recover this problem
I lodged a complaint no. CRN 1819AK3538 DT. 30.08.2018. I have received an SMS on my mobile and e-mail on my e-mail id, that my complaint has resolved, but even after visiting so many sites of Canara bank website, the details that what has been resolved and in which way, I am not finding. Please let me details.
Hey
I'm Anushka Gupta and I have ordered a product of Rupees 399( a midsole pink belly) from Amazon by Amazon pay balance, later I have cancelled it but didn't receive the refund amount in my bank account .

According to Amazon they have requested my refund on 21August 2018, and initiated but in my bank account I didn't receive it, so I have contacted Amazon and they gave me this reference number[protected] so just go through my problem and initiate my money.

I have tried to complain in canara bank and it's customer care but didn't get anything so please try to make me out of this problem and initiate my refund amount as soon as possible .
I am Anvar, and this is regarding my 2 refunds, one is from Amazon, for an amount of RS 19800/- and the canara bank grievance ref no is 1819AM1699. The second one is refund from Ubuy, the refund reference no is 5398914996396151804069, for an amount equal to about 270 American dollars. Both were initiated on 20/10/2018, and both are not credited in my account. My canara bank account is[protected].
Plz do the needful at the earliest
I am Joshua Barnabas I ordered a phone worth of Rs.24319.00 on Amazon in 12 Mar 2020 through my mother's debit card ending with *5671 but I cancelled it after a few minutes before shipping it's been a fifth day and I still doesn't receive any refund.And Amazon emailed me that they processed my refund and please contact your bank's customer care service.I contacted customer care service but they are saying there is no refund from Amazon

This is to confirm that refund for amount 24319.0000 has been successfully processed on[protected] and the amount should reflect in your account by now.

Refund Reference # 74332740073007219745405

For more details on refunds, please click here: https://www.amazon.in/pay/history?tab=refunds

Thanks for choosing Amazon.in

I have already contacted canara bank customer care to solve this issue but there is no use. Please resolve it and credit my refund into my account. Plz, help me. I have needed my amount. Plz, help me as soon as possible.
Thanks and regards.

Joshua Barnabas.J
[protected]@gmail.com

+91 80 2222 1581 [Head Office]
    +91 80 2222 0491 [Head Office]
    +91 80 2222 0490 [Head Office]
    Canara Bank, Head Office, 112, J.C. Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560002
    Canara Bank - refund amount pending, and not credited to my account