[Resolved]  Canara Bank — Refused to open nps

Dear sir/madam,
This is a complaint against canara bank, national book trust branch in vasant kunj phase -2.
I reached the canara bank almost a week back as the toll free no. Of nps suggested this bank and i also have my savings bank account with it.
I met bank manager gaurav atleast a week back to open a national pension scheme account in my name. He tried to sell his bank’s products to me. I refused to give in and go for it.
My mother again visited the bank, she was provided the nps form and the paperwork required.
On some pretext the nps account as not opened. She was returned though she had the completed form and the necessary papers.
Today again she went to canara bank and gaurav made some other person inform my mother that nps account is not being opened in canara bank. The scheme has been converted to atal pension yojana.
However when i called the the nps toll free i was informed that the nps scheme is still open and canara bank is opening it.
I request you to intervene and take action against the bank manager and the branch.
It has been over two weeks that bank manager is troubling my mom who is also a senior citizen and she is trying to help me so that i don’t have to take leave from office.
Common man is being made to run pillar to post for something which is being promoted by the govt. Of india. The bank is infact going against the norms set by the govt.
Require your intervention. Please support.
Sweta
Mobile no [removed]
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 10, 2017
through RBI

[Jan 23, 2017] Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sweta2017 Jan 23, 2017
This is a complaint against CANARA BANK, National Book Trust Branch in VASANT KUNJ PHASE -2.
I reached the canara bank almost a week back as the toll free no. of NPS suggested this bank and I also have my savings bank account with it.
I met bank manager GAURAV atleast a week back to open a National Pension Scheme Account in my name. He tried to sell his bank’s products to me. I refused to give in and go for it.
My Mother again visited the bank, she was provided the NPS FORM and the paperwork required.
On some pretext the NPS account as not opened. She was returned though she had the completed form and the necessary papers.
Today again she went to Canara bank and Gaurav made some other person inform my mother that NPS account is not being opened in Canara bank. The scheme has been converted to Atal pension yojana.
However when I called the the NPS toll free I was informed that the NPS scheme is still open and CANARA BANK is opening it.
I request you to intervene and take action against the bank Manager and the branch.
It has been over two weeks that bank manager is troubling my mom who is also a senior citizen and she is trying to help me so that I don’t have to take leave from office.
Common man is being made to run pillar to post for something which is being promoted by the Govt. of India . The Bank is infact going against the norms set by the Govt.
Require your intervention. Please support.
Sweta Sant
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Sir i do irctc ticket booking but transction faild and my account debited 1800 ruppes date[protected] so pls urzent today refund my account money NAME-p sanjay ACCONTNUMBER[protected] D.O.B-1/1/1994 ADRESS-no.23 rajeswarilaout.hosur phn-[protected]

Canara Bank Phone