Canara Bank — Rude behavior of the officer

I am writing this mail with a great disappointment with the service.

This morning i went to transfer funds from my savings account to PPF account. The executive asks me to write a cheque, after getting my cheque book from home 5kms away and signing it then she tells that this can be done only at home branch. I was asking for alternate option and she says(what shall i do??) with a very rude voice, without even listening.

Again i have tried it doing online, it needed transaction password, which indeed needed ATM pin, which i forgot. Again went to branch, they again made me go to different tellers. Finally the same lady tells me to write a letter for new ATM. Again when i was submitting the letter she wants it to be written to home branch, again when i was asking for alternate option, as it might take long time to write a letter to my home branch(PANCHKULA SECTOR 10)and i will not be here, she says in a very irritated manner (what shall i do??)

Please let me know, does bank have no time for its customers?? then why there are tellers sitting in branch? i can do any transaction from my home, just because i forgot my pin, i had to face such a senseless lady who spoils an entire day without any reason.

Let me tell you, she was not busy in work when i was trying to explain my problem.

Now i am very much frustrated with the response i have got.
I need explanation from that lady herself(what does it mean by "what shall i do" cant you even spare a min to address customers prob)

Officer name : shilpa, canara bank, vivekanandanagar branch.
attached are my cheque and letter for your reference.

Also provide an alternate solution please.

Srikanth G

Rude behavior of the officer
Rude behavior of the officer

[Jan 26, 2017] Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Canara Bank Phone