Canara Bank — service are not provided by the bank staff

I'm ashwini today i'm addressing this complaint after n number of problems faced by canara bank hsr layout branch.

They don't attain the people faster and the services are not fulfilled in an expected time. If any case the cheque is returned back due to some issues they don't even bother to inform unless and until the person go and ask for the check. The concerned person takes half an and more to say whether the cheque is cleared or not, later without saying anything she will return the cheque.

Then i had been to deposit a cheque the staff was still on their lunch break after the lunchtime is finished. But after 3:30, not even a single second here and there the watchman will lock the door and speak badly.

This is a very bad allegation and not the proper way to serve the people especially hsr layout canara bank staff are worst in the world.

Worst bank worst services with worst staff. Concerned person please take a proper action resolve the problem and help the people.

If this is the case why the hell do you keep the bank if you cant serve shut down and get lost

[Mar 12, 2018] Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I submitted my application form of account opening last Thursday 1st March and today is already Tuesday 6th March.it's been one week and my account is not opened..
Very poor customer satisfaction.
Place:hebbal Bangalore
Sir I am a coustmer of the canra bank chandausi. and when I submitted the documents for the OD account in your bank.then why my check diowner.
I am very regret to say that I have been submitted all the documents then why I am not satisfied.
Please immediately notify me